Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 13259 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Headache.
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 11:08:06 pm »

I haaas a suggestion! Go buy kitty ears and wear them!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 11:11:35 pm »

Yeah sure get the cat ears while we get the hot sauce.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 11:14:56 pm »

REPEATEDLY FACEPALM
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 11:26:16 pm »

Leave th' room already, y' idiot! That way y' can get away from th' music!
Take a closer look at this text!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 11:41:32 pm »

I haaas a suggestion! Go buy kitty ears and wear them!
I hate you.

Yeah sure get the cat ears while we get the hot sauce.
Legitimately hate you.

REPEATEDLY FACEPALM
You do so. Yeah, sure, just beat yourself about the head. Green's gonna kick the shit outta you guys.

Leave th' room already, y' idiot! That way y' can get away from th' music!
As you pass by the open door from which the music is coming from, a man bursts out, punching you in the shoulder good naturedly. "What up my ******, you *****, man, you are a real ***** when you get drunk, god damn!"
This man is disgusting.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 11:44:40 pm »

"We need to know your gender to know how to deal with this guy! Look, obviously he likes you for some reason, so ask him what the heck happened, then tell him you're heading out to make some money or something. Though with a name like Keri, you'd better hope you're a woman."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:48:33 pm by Lyeos »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 11:47:39 pm »

Tell the man about the history of ancient China.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 11:51:19 pm »

"We need to know your gender to know how to deal with this guy! Look, obviously he likes you for some reason, so ask him what the heck happened, then tell him you're heading out to make some money or something."
You're female. "Hey, what all happened last night?" "Oh man so much shit you don't even know! It was wicked. You know how to party, that dude never saw it coming. Yo while you where asleep this n***** came and was hasslin me to see ya, I told him he wasn't wanted here, but he left this. I don't know what you're doing hanging around that trash, but here." He gives you a letter.
Can we be done with this guy? Seriously, he's making me highly uncomfortable.

Tell the man about the history of ancient China.
You don't know shit about ancient China.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 11:53:19 pm »

China is one of the areas where civilization developed earliest. It has a recorded history of nearly 5,000 years.

More than a million years ago, primitive human beings lived on the land now called China. About 400,000 to 500,000 years ago, the Peking Man, a primitive man that lived in Zhoukoudian southwest of Beijing, was able to walk with the body erect, to make and use simple tools, and use fire. Six to seven thousand years ago, the people living in the Yellow River valley supported themselves primarily with agriculture, while also raising livestock. More than 3,000 years ago these people began smelting bronze and using ironware.

In China, slave society began around the 21st century B.C. Over the next 1,700 years, agriculture and animal husbandry developed greatly and the skills of silkworm-raising, raw-silk reeling and silk-weaving spread widely. Bronze smelting and casting skills reached a relatively high level, and iron smelting became increasingly sophisticated. The Chinese culture flourished, as a great number of thinkers and philosophers emerged, most famously Confucius.

In 221 B.C., Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, established a centralized, unified, multi-national feudal state. This period of feudal society continued until after the Opium War in 1840. During these 2,000 years, China's economy and culture continued to develop, bequeathing a rich heritage of science and technology, literature and the arts. The four great inventions of ancient China - paper-making, printing, the compass and gunpowder - have proved an enormous contribution to world civilization.

Chinese civilization peaked at Tang Dynasty (618-907) when Tang people traded with people all over the world. This is why Chinese residing overseas often call themselves Tang Ren, or the People of Tang.

In 1840, anxious to continue its opium trade in China, Britain started the Opium War against China. After the war, the big foreign powers forcibly occupied "concessions" and divided China into "spheres of influence"; thus, China was transformed into a semi-colonial, semi-feudal society.

In 1911, the bourgeois democratic revolution (the Xinhai Revolution) led by Sun Yat-sen abolished the feudal monarchy, and established the Republic of China, therefore starting the modern history of China.

In 1949, Chinese Communist Party established the People's Republic of China, driving Kumingtang Party to Taiwan Island.

In 1978, China adopted the Open Door policy, ending the 5000 thousand's history of self seclusion.

Source, China dot Window dot com

See? You know about Ancient China.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 11:54:22 pm »

"Put a finger over his mouth and say something along the lines of 'Hush, lest the plethora of daemons residing in my mind suddenly decide the time is right to turn violent - I have a massive effin' hangover, dude.' then read the letter outside."

"Also, for your own sake, do not talk about China. Besides, we already established you know nothing about it."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 11:58:35 pm »

China is one of the areas where civilization developed earliest. It has a recorded history of nearly 5,000 years.

More than a million years ago, primitive human beings lived on the land now called China. About 400,000 to 500,000 years ago, the Peking Man, a primitive man that lived in Zhoukoudian southwest of Beijing, was able to walk with the body erect, to make and use simple tools, and use fire. Six to seven thousand years ago, the people living in the Yellow River valley supported themselves primarily with agriculture, while also raising livestock. More than 3,000 years ago these people began smelting bronze and using ironware.

In China, slave society began around the 21st century B.C. Over the next 1,700 years, agriculture and animal husbandry developed greatly and the skills of silkworm-raising, raw-silk reeling and silk-weaving spread widely. Bronze smelting and casting skills reached a relatively high level, and iron smelting became increasingly sophisticated. The Chinese culture flourished, as a great number of thinkers and philosophers emerged, most famously Confucius.

In 221 B.C., Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty, established a centralized, unified, multi-national feudal state. This period of feudal society continued until after the Opium War in 1840. During these 2,000 years, China's economy and culture continued to develop, bequeathing a rich heritage of science and technology, literature and the arts. The four great inventions of ancient China - paper-making, printing, the compass and gunpowder - have proved an enormous contribution to world civilization.

Chinese civilization peaked at Tang Dynasty (618-907) when Tang people traded with people all over the world. This is why Chinese residing overseas often call themselves Tang Ren, or the People of Tang.

In 1840, anxious to continue its opium trade in China, Britain started the Opium War against China. After the war, the big foreign powers forcibly occupied "concessions" and divided China into "spheres of influence"; thus, China was transformed into a semi-colonial, semi-feudal society.

In 1911, the bourgeois democratic revolution (the Xinhai Revolution) led by Sun Yat-sen abolished the feudal monarchy, and established the Republic of China, therefore starting the modern history of China.

In 1949, Chinese Communist Party established the People's Republic of China, driving Kumingtang Party to Taiwan Island.

In 1978, China adopted the Open Door policy, ending the 5000 thousand's history of self seclusion.

Source, China dot Window dot com

See? You know about Ancient China.

"Put a finger over his mouth and say something along the lines of 'Hush, lest the plethora of daemons residing in my mind suddenly decide the time is right to turn violent - I have a massive effin' hangover, dude.' then read the letter outside."
"Yo, shut the fuck up. I'm hungover as shit."
You grab the letter, and open the front door. Finding yourself in a rundown part of town, you sit down on the steps, and begin to read.
"Also, for your own sake, do not talk about China. Besides, we already established you know nothing about it."
This is literally the best idea I've heard in weeks.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 12:02:18 am »

"Well, what's it say? Y' don't need us to tell the rest of you to read!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 12:03:34 am »

Can we talk about Canada instead? It has a very rich and interesting history too.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 12:05:20 am »

A minute later, your head is a lot more clear. A colleague of yours, one doctor Brown, wants you to deal with something. There was a shooting a few years ago in an old apartment building. Big gun battle, cops involved, 12 dead. He bought the building, and needs some help clearing it out. Squatters keep coming in and trashing the place, he needs you to deal with them. A good cash payment lies in wait for you.

Can we talk about Canada instead? It has a very rich and interesting history too.
No.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 12:08:18 am »

"Alright, then! Other voices, tell us what you know of Keri's ability, both in persuasion and combat!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14