Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where to post bugs?  (Read 482 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Where to post bugs?
« on: July 07, 2014, 08:41:55 pm »

Hey guys, although i've been playing DF for a year or two, i've never actually seen DF in a state of being extremely bugged.  When I start the game in Adventure mode, i'm shown a calendar, however, it says that must continue, but it will not get past that.  Not sure where to post this problem, so i'm asking here.  Thanks.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

sal880612m

• Bay Watcher
  • [SANITY:OPTIONAL]
    • View Profile
Re: Where to post bugs?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 08:50:11 pm »

"I was chopping off little bits of 'im till he talked, startin' at the toes."
"You probably should have stopped sometime before his eyes."

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:57:41 pm »

Thanks man.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 11:56:01 am »

In 0.40, when you start a new game in ANY mode (fortress mode or adventure mode), 2 additional weeks pass.  This is like post-worldgen worldgen.  The numbers on the calendar should change color/highlight to let you know how far along it is.  Just be patient.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz