Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Start playing new Version or older one  (Read 2771 times)

blackravenx

• Bay Watcher
  • Learning Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Start playing new Version or older one
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2014, 10:24:58 pm »

Yes I want to have fun and also try to stay on the right path without putting in too much mods lol

It isn't very dwarf-y of you to think there is a right path. Next you'll be suggesting Toady put in a win condition. ;)
I mean Right as in "Cheating Mode" lol

I would like Toady to Focus on the Bugs .. don't need anything more put into game. I wouldn't mind seeing things like Brothels and more Natural Disasters put in game but I first have to learn how to make a chair so  the stripper can give me lap dances :) hahah. 

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2014, 10:44:12 pm »

Yes I want to have fun and also try to stay on the right path without putting in too much mods lol

It isn't very dwarf-y of you to think there is a right path. Next you'll be suggesting Toady put in a win condition. ;)
I mean Right as in "Cheating Mode" lol

I would like Toady to Focus on the Bugs .. don't need anything more put into game. I wouldn't mind seeing things like Brothels and more Natural Disasters put in game but I first have to learn how to make a chair so  the stripper can give me lap dances :) hahah.

A lapdance with DF physics sounds incredibly hazardous. :o

Elaxter

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy you don't know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2014, 11:25:16 pm »

The previous version is 'better' because it's stable. I'm waiting a while for heavy bug-fixing before I go into DFmode. Adventure Mode is fun if you don't mind confusing dialog.
Sig
You must kill yourself before you kills you.

SmileyMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2014, 12:40:47 am »

A lapdance with DF physics sounds incredibly hazardous. :o
It is terrifying.
In a fat-fingered moment while setting up another military squad I accidentally created a captain of the guard rather than a militia captain.  His squad of near-legendary hammerdwarves equipped with high quality silver hammers then took it upon themselves to dispense justice to all the mandate breakers in the fortress.  It was quite messy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]