Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Entity: True Luck  (Read 6405 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Entity: True Luck
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 06:38:53 pm »

Stay with the family. If something bad is gonna happen, we need to protect them.
+1 also apply general luck to them to make them less likely to be in danger and be prepared to Push any danger off course that is falling flying etc towards The Family.
+1 Also, Gather Information about how they began their relationship.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 07:56:32 pm »

Stay with the family. If something bad is gonna happen, we need to protect them.
+1 also apply general luck to them to make them less likely to be in danger and be prepared to Push any danger off course that is falling flying etc towards The Family.
+1 Also, Gather Information about how they began their relationship.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 02:50:00 pm »

The family continued walking towards the market, and the Entity decided to gather information about how they met. All it could figure out was that they had met in the countryside about a year ago, when they both stayed in a farmer's barn for a week, helping him with chores. Eventually, he made them leave, and they decided to stick together. They'd traveled a long way together, and they'd been through a lot. The Entity followed the family for some time, and eventually they reached the market. Near the edges of the market, a teenage boy bumped into Eugine, and stole a few coins from him. Eugine realized this, and turned to confront the boy, shouting at him to stop. The scared teenager pulled a knife on Eugine, telling him to just let it go and no one will get hurt. His grip seemed shaky, like he had never used the knife before. The Entity has a sense for these things, and realizes that Eugine will probably make a move and get badly injured, unless it does something. None of the bystanders seem to notice the confrontation, or if they do, they don't care.

Sorry about the wait. This encounter was only slightly tailored to your abilities, but it should be easy to resolve.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:22:16 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 03:13:44 pm »

((Would it be possible to use Shift Opinion to turn a view into a different but similar view?))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 03:39:18 pm »

I vote we shift the opinion of the boy.

He's seems fairly scared, so I want to see if we can push that into a surrender or make him just run away.

Therefore: Shift the opinion of the boy so that he either surrenders the money and runs away, or just runs away.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 04:01:06 pm »

I vote we shift the opinion of the boy.

He's seems fairly scared, so I want to see if we can push that into a surrender or make him just run away.

Therefore: Shift the opinion of the boy so that he either surrenders the money and runs away, or just runs away.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 04:03:43 pm »

Shift Opinion so the boy is more likely to break down ask for help with his problem than stab Eugine.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 04:07:17 pm »

(Anyone else? There are other powers you could use here to help Eugine.)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 04:37:58 pm »

((Changing action if this can be done quickly))
Also gather info from the ruffian as to what in the forty-seven hells is going on here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 04:53:15 pm »

Cast Minor Luck on Eugine, so he just does not get stabbed

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 12:36:06 pm »

Cast Minor Luck on Eugine, so he just does not get stabbed
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 03:06:23 pm »

We have one energy and an unknown regen time. Do we really want to wast it without all the information?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 03:22:50 pm »

Wait, no, you have 3. Sorry. Also, can't get information from people besides family, at least not yet,
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 09:53:42 am »

Eugine and the boy stood still, sizing each other up, until the boy suddenly threw down the money and ran away. Looking surprised, Eugine picked up the small bag of coins and continued his walk to the market. At the market, he bought some cheap clothes for himself and Gwen. He also bought a small knife when Gwen wasn't looking, in case something like that happened again. Now completely broke, the family headed back to the inn, and Gwen mused about getting a job, but realized that, until Andrew was older, it simply wouldn't be possible.

I'm going to time skip about three months soon, so if you have anything specific you want to do, say so.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 09:58:41 am »

Timeskip!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4