Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 39189 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 1: Gangs and Headquarters
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 02:04:17 am »

Trent groggily wakes up from his nap and stretches in his seat

"Well Hell, I think I'm with Aaron on this one mates.  *yaaaaaaawn*  If ya ask me, there's no better place to attract the new generation of Syndicate Soldiers than in one of our pubs.  As long as the place has a working AC in it I say we buy it up."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:15 am »

"We've got the cash, and at least the rent gives us plenty of time to pay. Plus, the place is awesome. I mean, seriously, look at it. If you don't want to pay all of that, how about the house?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2014, 01:21:54 pm »

Tom looks around at everyone giving him the cold shoulder.

"I guess the bar is fine, then. Anyone else going to vote, or are we gonna go with the bar?"
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2014, 02:39:13 pm »

"Sorry mate, if it helps I did want the manor, but you know we'll as I do that it would be too suspicious to have the gang send us more money, you can find away to get the rent payed reliably and we'll reconsider. But for now The Pub
Also can I suggest our gang music be classical? I want to annoy these shits."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2014, 02:56:44 pm »

"I will be unable to meet with you so long as you are using a pub. It would look extremely suspicious for me to be seen coming and going from such a place and would prevent me from being able to do my job effectively."

Use my laptop while we're in flight to look up any law firms at our destination that are hiring and make a list of them with all possible details. Also bring up the bank accounts that correspond to my credit cards to see what funds I have available and check my credit score.

Look into young single lawyers who have good records but have been unable to move beyond minor cases, political leaders in the cities families and single young women who've been caught in embarrassing circumstances but are wealthy themselves or have wealthy families.

Also look into any legal companies that recently went bankrupt.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:52:50 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 03:35:12 pm »

"That'll be fine. We don't have to meet at the bar, just send us a text whenever you want and we'll meet you somewhere else."

"By the way, we're in America, so it's not a pub, it's a bar."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 05:12:18 pm »

"That'll be fine. We don't have to meet at the bar, just send us a text whenever you want and we'll meet you somewhere else."

"By the way, we're in America, so it's not a pub, it's a bar."

"Not when it's Irish, from what the guys gave digged up it was originally run by a dysfunctional Irish family, who had wacky escapades, strangely enough we couldn't dig up any other info on them..."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 05:16:51 pm »

"Eh, I'll give you that one. So, we're all agreed on the bar, right? I'd like to get started with business, and we'll be touching down soon. Once everything's set up in our new base, I'd like Eloni and Trent to come with me on a mission. Shouldn't take too long."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 06:21:11 pm »

"Try not to get yourself arrested for a few weeks eh and let me know what your doing. I might be able to use whatever you do to my advantage if I play my cards right.

Which one of you lot does the sneaky work anyway? I need a favor to get myself established with the cops.
"

(( TCM can we have personnel sent to us from the main branch of the gang in England? I know we can get funds but I need a few personnel with specific skill sets and if possible I'd rather use our own people then recruit people I know nothing about at least until I have a few trusted helpers with me. ))
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 06:33:23 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 07:14:38 pm »

(( TCM can we have personnel sent to us from the main branch of the gang in England? I know we can get funds but I need a few personnel with specific skill sets and if possible I'd rather use our own people then recruit people I know nothing about at least until I have a few trusted helpers with me. ))

Honestly, that would be difficult. First thing, is that while the Syndicate now numbers in the hundreds, it requires every last soldier to maintain the variety of establishments around England and Ireland; drawing personnel from their current duties will hinder the progress and possibly hurt these home bases. Also, the Syndicate spent a good deal of money getting the eight of you here, in addition to bribing a few security officials to allow your guns and knives to bypass the airport. Getting people here is going to cost, and air fare isn't cheap: each person traveling from London to Albuquerque is going to cost $1,400 at least. Finally, many of the Syndicate members have warrants on them that can be handled in England diplomatically and legally, but if they come over here, they run the risk of immediate imprisonment or deportation.

So yes, it is possible, but it's not a simple, easy, or cheap process.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 07:24:37 pm »

(( Darn, I need a couple of special helpers and I'd rather not pick up random thugs and hope they're not going to sell me out. Guess I'm going to need to save up a lot of money to find some professionals. ))
Caine's law.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 07:59:51 pm »

"I'll be setting up my tech stuff somewhere in the pub once we get in. That is, if I even still have any of it. I'll be damned if they don't lose it on the way over. I'll be a bit busy for a while, so no mission for me right away."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 08:03:56 pm »

"I have a couple of plans, but one requires money and to be unknown, and the other requires money and to he known, so the best plan I have for now, is to figure out the claimed areas of this location."
So how are you today?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 08:08:54 pm »

"How much money do you need and what are these plans? I should be able to begin gaining a small stream of funds fairly quickly to fund myself, I may be able to divert some to you."
Caine's law.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 08:16:10 pm »

Tom tries to send a text to a contact back home, asking if he knows any suppliers in Albuquerque.

"If you do, tell him to have something that can rip a cash register off it's bolts, a silencer, and about 10 knives ready for me when I land."

"I'll be doing some fundraising of my own for my next campaign."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22