Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away (Scum Victory)  (Read 45734 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away Day 2
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2014, 12:26:01 am »

Has the day ended yet?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2014, 06:43:15 am »

So, basically, you can't make a case after the person you confronted actually replies to you? How do you expect people to agree with you if you don't even know why you're voting a certain way?
I DON'T KNOW! Right now in trying to roll with the lunches and get my point across, but I'm really bad at that! Add in the fact that no ones willing to point out the fact that I'm just as new, if not newer, to this game than Blitz and I get flustered, I'm not going to change my opinion, and your nit going to change yours, in a few more hours Blitz will be voted out and someone will be night killed, you'll most likely have your own opinions by then, as will I (Assuming we're not dead......) Im honestly just trying to help Town win, just not very well.

As for why people joined, I don't know? Maybe Yobbo just agreed with me, maybe he was trying to stop the pending lynch of Blitz, who can say until the end?
PFP
So you are voting me based on the most mystic and arcane reasons of"I don't know" and yobbo is going with it. Good to know. Maybe you thought I'd be an easy lynch because I was absent, and now that scripten is calling you out on that, you panic.

If blitz flips town, scum team is most likely anailater and yobbo are scum.

{the day ends only when the mod posts the end of day post. Until then, it keeps going.}
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2014, 06:47:34 am »

PFP
Deathsword: Thanks for the info. Still, has 7PM PST not gone by yet?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:41 am »

I believe 4maskwolf is busy and looking to have someone fill in as a mod, but I may be wrong.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2014, 09:07:51 am »

I think I saw Mephansteras agree to temporarily replace him on some other thread

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2014, 09:24:33 am »

Might as well use this time.

Everyone except Deathsword: What do you all think about the idea of an anailater/yobbo scumteam? If you agree, then, of those two players, whom do you feel is the scummiest?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2014, 09:28:52 am »

So, basically, you can't make a case after the person you confronted actually replies to you? How do you expect people to agree with you if you don't even know why you're voting a certain way?
I DON'T KNOW! Right now in trying to roll with the lunches and get my point across, but I'm really bad at that! Add in the fact that no ones willing to point out the fact that I'm just as new, if not newer, to this game than Blitz and I get flustered, I'm not going to change my opinion, and your nit going to change yours, in a few more hours Blitz will be voted out and someone will be night killed, you'll most likely have your own opinions by then, as will I (Assuming we're not dead......) Im honestly just trying to help Town win, just not very well.

As for why people joined, I don't know? Maybe Yobbo just agreed with me, maybe he was trying to stop the pending lynch of Blitz, who can say until the end?
PFP
So you are voting me based on the most mystic and arcane reasons of"I don't know" and yobbo is going with it. Good to know. Maybe you thought I'd be an easy lynch because I was absent, and now that scripten is calling you out on that, you panic.

If blitz flips town, scum team is most likely anailater and yobbo are scum.

{the day ends only when the mod posts the end of day post. Until then, it keeps going.}
Then explain this to me, if scum team is me and Yobbo, why did I intervene? Sure you could make a case of Blitz is less threatening but he would also still be town, and if we were scum and we went after you because we were threatens, why not go after you during the night time, as was mentioned several people forgot you were even playing, so I assume it wouldn't give many clues as to who did it. While I understand my logic is flawed I never once tried to force people to agree, I came to my own conclusions and acted on them, that's it.
Hiwe er i do hace one question if you kill blitz and he's scum what then?
PFP
Scripten:
I feel like anailater isn't very scummy, though I can't speak for Yobbo.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2014, 09:45:29 am »

Deathsword is an IC and Blitz is very, very scummy. If we lynch Deathsword today, Blitz is still going to be the scummiest come tomorrow, meaning he's likely to be lynched. That's two nights of mislynches if you two are a scumteam. Pretty much the game in a bag.

I know that was directed at Deathsword, but I already answered your question. Plus, nobody said you were threatened. What he said was that you tried to make a case on him while he was absent and, thus, an easy target. That's why I called you out on it, since you're not concentrating on scumminess, but rather the easiest (at the time) lynch target.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2014, 10:28:23 am »

and if we were scum and we went after you because we were threatens
Anailater: Why are you threatened? As scripten mentioned, I never said anything about that. All I said is that you saw an easy lynch and jumped on it.

Then explain this to me, if scum team is me and Yobbo, why did I intervene?
Intefere where? Blitz being lynched? Something else? Clarify.

Sure you could make a case of Blitz is less threatening but he would also still be town,
So you know for a fact that Blitz is town?

Blitz being scum does not exonerate you from being scum. It merely reduces the number of suspects.

why not go after you during the night time, as was mentioned several people forgot you were even playing, so I assume it wouldn't give many clues as to who did it.
Because I was the easy lynch there. Easy lynch > night target

While Blitz's flip would be a nice thing to have, I think there is sufficient reason to get at least one of the scum today.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2014, 10:35:10 am »

Question for IC: Under the circumstances we have right now, where anailater is definitely the most scummy but we may not get a lynch on him, would keeping my vote on Blitz still be a good idea? If I change my vote, that will likely end in a tie, which means no lynch.

Deathsword: While I agree with you changing your vote, I question why you would do so this late in the day (Well, past the cutoff) when you are risking a no-lynch night.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2014, 12:21:09 pm »

Might as well use this time.

Everyone except Deathsword: What do you all think about the idea of an anailater/yobbo scumteam? If you agree, then, of those two players, whom do you feel is the scummiest?
I don't really know. As I said, both of them are bit suspicious to me but not very scummy

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2014, 01:30:41 pm »

NERJIN IS TAKING OVER FOR A BIT!!! PLEASE FORWARD YOUR ROLE PM's TO NERJIN!!! Because he needs to know for flavor and stuffs... Yep... Please do it ASAP. Every votecount from now on will have flavor. Terribly sorry.

Votecount:

anailater: Deathsword, [1]
BlitzDungeoneer: Illgeo, Scripten, Yobbo, Deathsword [3 - Lynch target]
Deathsword: Anailater, [1]
Frostmoon:
Illgeo:
Scripten:
yobbo: Blitz,
No Lynch:
Not Voting: Frostmoon

Day will end at 4 pm on Thursday the 24th due to a Mod replacement.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2014, 02:05:22 pm »

and if we were scum and we went after you because we were threatens
Anailater: Why are you threatened? As scripten mentioned, I never said anything about that. All I said is that you saw an easy lynch and jumped on it.

Then explain this to me, if scum team is me and Yobbo, why did I intervene?
Intefere where? Blitz being lynched? Something else? Clarify.

Sure you could make a case of Blitz is less threatening but he would also still be town,
So you know for a fact that Blitz is town?

Blitz being scum does not exonerate you from being scum. It merely reduces the number of suspects.

why not go after you during the night time, as was mentioned several people forgot you were even playing, so I assume it wouldn't give many clues as to who did it.
Because I was the easy lynch there. Easy lynch > night target

While Blitz's flip would be a nice thing to have, I think there is sufficient reason to get at least one of the scum today.
Deathsword: If you'll notice in all of the quotes you made there, apart from the last one, I was talking in the hypothetical, I was not saying that I was threatens, or that Blitz was town, all I said was that in the confines of the situation you brought up, Blitz town me and Yobbo Scum, that my actions still don't make sense, and can you explain why lunches are better than night kills? It seems to me that it's based on the actual situation, rather than an is or isn't, and yes I was talking about interfering with the vote.
PFP
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 23, 2014, 06:16:19 pm »

Silent meditation was the only way to describe what was going on with the Jedi Counsel at this point. The Jedi formed a circle. A few lone padawans had entered the room to leave food or drink for their masters. None of the Jedi Masters acknowledged this. Each felt guilt over being rude to those who had put their trust in the counsel. However, they knew that finding the sith was far more important than anything else. There would be time for apologies later.

Votecount:

anailater: Deathsword, [1]
BlitzDungeoneer: Illgeo, Scripten, Yobbo, Deathsword [3 - Lynch target]
Deathsword: Anailater, [1]
Frostmoon:
Illgeo:
Scripten:
yobbo: Blitz,

No Lynch:
Not Voting: Frostmoon

Day will end at 4 pm on Thursday the 24th due to a Mod replacement.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:03:23 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »

Frostmoon: You don't have a vote on anybody yet. Who do you think is the most scummy, and why? Do you have any input to give us at the moment?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24