Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: You Think What? A Game of Improving Terrible Opinions... one word at a time!  (Read 22748 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Accept!

"I'm okay with eating the poor if it means another dollar in my pocket at the end of the week."
Take a closer look at this text!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with eating the evidence if it means another dollar in my pocket at the end of the week."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with eating the evidence if it means another dollar in someone's pocket at the end of the week."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another dollar in someone's pocket at the end of the week."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another dollar in someone's lungs at the end of the week."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in someone's lungs at the end of the week."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in someone's lungs at the end of the hour."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in someone's lungs at the end of some hour."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in someone's back at the end of some hour."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in someone's back at the end of some time."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in everyone's back at the end of some time."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm okay with forging the weapons if it means another blade in everyone's back at the end of all time."

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

"I'm happy with forging the weapons if it means another blade in everyone's back at the end of all time."
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accept!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15