Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: Game Thread  (Read 51722 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: Game Thread
« Reply #360 on: August 15, 2014, 04:55:56 am »

Ketemos turned his head at his mistaken presumption and then looked down thoughtfully at the ground at his feet.

"Let me explain...it is no shock to anyone that Bellians find the presence of non-humans unseemly...they even treat their so-called 'Barbarian' kin as if they were not of the same species. The cities of the Bellian Coast are unreceptive to allowing others into society; they would scoff at the very idea of bringing Stonekind into their homes or allowing them to open shops in the marketplaces..."

Turning around towards the sea, Ketemos looked in the general direction of Kiatown.

"I believe that such an opinion is folly. Humanity is but the product of interracial coupling and as can be seen, they have become stronger for it. If society as a whole were to become more open to those it has branded as 'outcasts', think what our world would be like. Be they tall or short, living or dead, stone or flesh; all would be welcome to participate in life's adversities and pleasures...as well as strengthen society as a whole."

Ketemos leaned onto a nearby crate. "Of course, my ideas could never be carried out on the mainland...which is why I came here. I want to transform this island into a testing bed for a new civilisation back home...If some gargoyles could be brought here and settled, their Bellian neighbours could come to learn to accept your people...and vise versa."

Before Ketemos could continue with his fantasising, he remembered why he was here. "But I doubt you would care to listen to my musings," Although Ketemos hoped the gargoyle had been and straightened himself up, "If there is no smith capable of giving life, then I must turn to  Elementalist you speak of...would you know where I could find the one who helped you?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 15, 2014, 07:50:33 am »

"Ah, Pyrite. Good.

Chell has been taken by a dragon, one of the orcish pantheon, from our very home. Unacceptable, yes? We intend to get her back.

The dragon is stronger than even me, so we needed power. Hence the Jade Throne. Auratus was bested when he tried to flee, but house Skullcreast was his saviour.

I imagine it will be me to go. I am the scourge of that which flies, and my wings will help me travel. I am the logical choice.

We were discussing war. If the orc gods are acting, the war might be escalating...  quick action is needed, yes? Our strength must be unified as soon as possible, and we'll be weakened while I'm away.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 15, 2014, 08:44:43 am »

Looking at the man dumbfounded, Auratus was not sure if to be amused or annoyed, eventually settling for the later – clearly still peeved by the previous failure. " Impressing Selma? " He gave off a derisive chuckle. " Stop speaking nonsense. It is more a matter of me not loosing face. If she had any reason to do so, I presume her to easily gather an armada capable of razing both cities here to the ground, with the local pantheon at least hard pressed to repel her attacks. Furthermore, if she aspires to, I am sure she could find some way to gain immortality, if not loftier heights. Far lesser mortals have been ascended into godhood after all. " The bellian main pantheon a good example of that, he thought. Actually even this one was quite lacking in that regard, and that he, a dragon, was made part of it further lessened the status of godhood, or at least what he thought it should presented in bellian terms.

" Well, maybe I am overestimating her based on the reputation she carries. As you remarked, I do not know her yet. Even then, my plans for the city won't stop at the temple, but you will see soon enough. Speaking of my plans, I would like you to look into what ails House Steelpicks and Grayhills efforts in establishing a mine. Not only could it turn out to be quite profitable, we also might be able to take some bite out of the Populi cause, or at least divert it elsewhere. Either way, it would be for when the feast is over. "

Having said as much, Auratus readied himself to go. He would be loath to miss out on his other appointment. Well, at least he thought he would be.

"Whatever do you mean by that?" the youth asks in confusion, "that wasn't an Orcish God. That was a dra... oh."

The truth of the matter dawns on the boy, and his grin returns, seemingly larger than before. "...The Orcish Pantheon are Dragons! For house Skullcrest, this truly is the Island of Plenty! We need to spread the news, and make ready! If the ennimies of Kiatown are to be Dragons, Skullcrest will be the most useful, and thus most powerful, family around!"

With that, the Skullcrests disperse in a hurry, leaving you to fly back to the castle alone with your thoughts.

While the dragon was quick to leave the estate of his race's enemy, he was not so keen on leaving the city as fast. He certainly had not won the bout, but seeing as he was not injured, he could at least make the pretence of not having lost. After floating above the city to show off as much, he made his flight back to the castle.

Braving the storm in no particular hurry either, he pondered the implications of what just had transpired, and unto whom he should direct his shame-fueled anger. Even if the words of the youth had no implication on what would happen, it was true that House Skullcrest would benefit greatly from these events. Thinking about the worst case scenario – a king crowned by that malign house – he pondered on how to avert them gaining in might too strongly.

For his wrath, House Infelix obviously came to mind, but as they were now servants to Pyrite, he would have to quarrel with the halfgod. His kin was the other option, but this one's actions made not too much sense to him. How could a god of abduction be ever confused that his prey would try to evade him? The mention of him becoming a slave was obviously outrageous enough, but the notion of finding joy in the servitude of his would-be captor bore implications that orcs and their gods viewed slavery in a different light than bellians would do. As for his own thoughts on slavery, it obviously would be one who would bear his crown of greed.

Deciding that getting the orcish point of view on the matter should clear things up, he would have planned on asking the first-best one to do so, but something else caught his attention first. Coming to the throne room, arriving in time to hear the last bits of Ketari addressing Pyrite. Massaging his temples upon seeing the winged goddess perched upon the throne, he bellowed out into the gathered round of gods.

" What is this foolery? Are you all truly but madmen, or half-witted fools? "

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 15, 2014, 09:03:46 am »

'Ah, Pyrite..' Tulwor said at the pleasure-god's arrival. 'We have war, whether the mortals wish it or not. The Orcs have struck the first blow; I should never have listened to that general's coward's council. Ketari sits on the throne so we may act with all speed. We have no time to waste. I will hunt down this Orcish dragon and bring back my sister - if she should be dead, I will slaughter the Orcs.'

He grunted, listening to Ketari's words. He looked uneasy to be simply standing still. 'Hmph... we will sneak and use stealth, if we must, but I will not let any of you stay behind here like cowards. One may guard Newbellum, perhaps, but we must attack! Drive off those Orcs on the beach, if you dare not come into their lands. Blood of my blood, I would gladly have your aid, but I will not remain behind.'

Tulwor's eyes narrowed as Auratus appeared. He growled at the thing's words. 'Control your tongue, wretched creature! My blood has been taken - our loyal servant! That you have been attacked by the same thing is the only reason I do not see you as traitor and enemy. I hope your thirst for vengeance overcomes your lack of wits for once, dragon - otherwise, begone!'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2014, 09:09:24 am »

Ketari held up a hand to stall her brother's wrath. "Calm, blood of my blood. We must think these things through, yes?"
She nodded at the dragon, her tone dripping sweetness.
"I'm glad you're here, Auratus. Not injured too badly, I hope? You took quite a blow when you tried to flee, or so I heard. We must praise House Skullcrest for their dragon-fighting capabilities, mustn't we?" She smiled at him, amusement dancing in her eyes.

Attack me, lizard-bird, and we'll see who's a fool. Your skull will make a nice decoration for my throne.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2014, 11:30:30 am »

The dragon honoured Tulwors words with only an annoyed glance at the speaker, answering to his sister instead. " Trying awfully hard being smug, aren't we? Spare me the drivel. "

He turned towards the room at large. " The orcish pantheon is upon us, and your first action is to declare war on the harpies in this roundabout way? " Clutching his temples once more, he continued in a more civil tone. " Ketari. I frankly don't care for your grudge against birds, nor you hunting down harpies. Still, I would find it very preferable, if you were not to involve us in your little private crusade against them. Until you came to stir them up, they occasionally traded with the bellian people, and have shown little hostile intentions, and even those are most likely with good reason. Maybe later on, when they limit our expansion in this realm, and we know them to not be our match, I would not even loath to help you out, and by all means, take the throne for that occasion. But now? Right now this is the absolutely worst course of action that we could ever take. "

Glaring at the two brothers in succession, he scolded them subsequently. " Tulwor choosing his sister I can understand, but you two? And here I thought you fancy yourself schoolars... " Shaking his head in annoyance, he drew his breath and loudly exclaimed. " I am supporting Tulwor for the position of temporary lord. Obviously I would also continue in the war effort against the orcs, and support attempts to recover Chell. We also should take notice what the orcs Pyrite has brought back have to say about their gods. If we don't act against their mortals, they may very well continue to keep their hands off ours."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2014, 01:01:44 pm »

Ketari cocked her head at the dragon, one eyebrow raised in confusion.
"I am not declaring war against the harpies, Auratus. I am postponing my own crusade against the vile-birds until the orcs are defeated, or at least driven back. Besides, an ally of ours - of mine - herself is at odds against them, and the enemy of your enemy is your friend, yes? The harpies are consumed with the war agaisnt the Chimera. They have no time or ability to attack us in great force. While my pets were a little more successful than I expected, it's nothing more than a border skirmish at this point. Of course, when I called the hunt, the green-skin dragon hadn't assaulted you or stolen our staff.

The calm spearmen slays the boar while the raging axeman is slain. This calls for more subtlety than a hammer-blow.

Your talk of the orc gods not interfering is moot. If we act against their gods, they will act against us, and we will need the strength of our armies to defeat them. To use our armies, they must have none - we have to attack quickly, and cripple them with the first blow. Whatever happens, to allow our Chell to remain in the claws of her captor is not allowable."

She leaned forward and intertwined her fingers, resting her chin on the flat surface her hands made.

"I am a hunter against that which flies. This is a hunt now. You say yourself, you have involved yourself in the war efforts. At some point, the orc gods will get involved, and the winner may be who gets involved first. I am the obvious choice to rescue Chell, and I have a plan as to that regard. Maybe these harpies and these greenskins might have a falling out when a harpy steals a captive from their god, yes?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2014, 02:17:35 pm »

"Indeed I am," The vampire says with a smile, "Agrippa keeps a few of the beasts, and some of their half breed bastards, in her personal collection. Trust me when I say I can care for them."

Dennis shakes his head when you ask about Corusu. "Imagine you are a beast of air and freedom. Now imagine that somebody has been kind enough to seize control of your body, while leaving your mind untouched to suffer the indignity of the situation. Add that to the levels of pride commonly exhibited by his species, and Corusu's wrath isn't hard to understand. Doesn't mean it isn't tiring though. As for why he wasn't angry at the Orcs, well, it turns out that they have at least one Dragon in their Pantheon. It is kinda a big deal. I think they are about to have a meeting by the throne on the matter."
"Really... perhaps I should see to that, then. Here," he said, handing off the sleeping children if Dennis looked strong enough to carry them. Otherwise he'd have to follow him to wherever they were to be kept.

-

Pyrite glanced around the room. This was certainly... passionate.

"Ketari, uh... I look forward to your plans, but you cannot wield the throne while you take to the skies. Are you sure this is your best fit?

For whatever it's worth, I have acquired a pirate fleet ready to help flank and crush the Orcish army. Unless toppling their fort will assist in convincing their gods to return Chell, however, I suspect these may be two separate tasks.

In related news, I do have a thug who owes me a favor. Stealth is not his specialty, and he would require additional improvements to complete a task like this, but it is an option.

Finally, I agree with Auratus. We have several Orcs here who would be more than willing to answer most questions about their gods. Such as whether they'll return Chell when the fort falls, or how they'd react to us taking the field against their armies. Give me a moment and I'll produce one."

Assuming they'd stop talking long enough, he dashed off to find the first Orc he could, and told it to find Unrest and tell her she was needed in the throne room. Then it was back there himself, before he missed anything important.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2014, 02:34:57 pm »

The dragon listens to Ketari's speech, but at some point clearly grows irritated. When she finishes speaking, he is about to open his mouth, but is interrupted by Pyrite. After the halfbreed finishes, he speaks out. " I.. would agree on all points. Some of them I was about to mention myself. Let me add that while on the mission, if the orcish gods were to attack, the thrones energies would lie dormant. I say because she is the best choice for rescuing Chell, she should not be temporary Lord. Just let me quickly void her claim that putting her as our leader, would not be a declaration of war on the harpies, and I would be willing to hear the orcs. "

Leaving the god no room to answer otherwise, he faced Ketari.
" Our Heralds have long since cried out enough stories about you, that the harpies must know their rough outlines. When you attacked them, you have made your view of them clear enough, and now you even tell that you have allied yourself with their enemies? If we appoint you as our leader, how else could they see it? But, for the sake of our discussion, I am lead to believe that you speak of the chimera, for those little people seem out of the question, and I would not know of other races. Still, how exactly have they tied up the harpies, if one can still seem to find them all over the jungles? Even then, if they were winning the war, I doubt them to seek our aid, especially as we should be outmatched in number, seeing as the bellians are more of a recent addition to these lands. "

" The same point also makes your mention of routing the orcish army moot. We know that many of them allied themselves with us before the siege went up. This war is but some sort of ritual game to them, borne out of their own violation, with our armies might barely able to fight them to a standstill. If we cross some cultural line with involving ourselves aggressively in mortal affairs, their gods very well might command them to come at us in full force for being dishonourable. How many they could muster, I dare not imagine. Don't forget that this is their land, and we only intruded on it. We can't count on the mortals strength for beating these foreign gods. Still, before we hypothesize further, let us hear what the orcs in question have to say, shall we? " With that, he looked back at Pyrite, giving him a small nod of approval.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 15, 2014, 03:05:33 pm »

Ketemos turned his head at his mistaken presumption and then looked down thoughtfully at the ground at his feet.

"Let me explain...it is no shock to anyone that Bellians find the presence of non-humans unseemly...they even treat their so-called 'Barbarian' kin as if they were not of the same species. The cities of the Bellian Coast are unreceptive to allowing others into society; they would scoff at the very idea of bringing Stonekind into their homes or allowing them to open shops in the marketplaces..."

Turning around towards the sea, Ketemos looked in the general direction of Kiatown.

"I believe that such an opinion is folly. Humanity is but the product of interracial coupling and as can be seen, they have become stronger for it. If society as a whole were to become more open to those it has branded as 'outcasts', think what our world would be like. Be they tall or short, living or dead, stone or flesh; all would be welcome to participate in life's adversities and pleasures...as well as strengthen society as a whole."

Ketemos leaned onto a nearby crate. "Of course, my ideas could never be carried out on the mainland...which is why I came here. I want to transform this island into a testing bed for a new civilisation back home...If some gargoyles could be brought here and settled, their Bellian neighbours could come to learn to accept your people...and vise versa."

Before Ketemos could continue with his fantasising, he remembered why he was here. "But I doubt you would care to listen to my musings," Although Ketemos hoped the gargoyle had been and straightened himself up, "If there is no smith capable of giving life, then I must turn to  Elementalist you speak of...would you know where I could find the one who helped you?"

The slave listens to your musings; "If that is how you view the issues of the world, it is not just the fault of the Bellians. My own race has trouble with outsiders, as do most others. If it didn't mean crossing the wretched sea, I would gladly return home, find a colony of my kin, and never deal with Flesh Beings again... Good might have come from mixing the races in the time of the old war, but I have never seen such interactions bring anything but misery in my own existence."

He pauses in thought, "but then again, the earth Elementalist you seek isn't Stonekind either, so I guess you could be onto something. The being you seek would be a common Barbarian named Tonk. He makes a living appraising rare minerals and artifacts for the pirates on the docks. He'll usually set up a small stand for a few days each time a fleet comes in, but I am otherwise unsure of where he may be found."

Looking at the man dumbfounded, Auratus was not sure if to be amused or annoyed, eventually settling for the later – clearly still peeved by the previous failure. " Impressing Selma? " He gave off a derisive chuckle. " Stop speaking nonsense. It is more a matter of me not loosing face. If she had any reason to do so, I presume her to easily gather an armada capable of razing both cities here to the ground, with the local pantheon at least hard pressed to repel her attacks. Furthermore, if she aspires to, I am sure she could find some way to gain immortality, if not loftier heights. Far lesser mortals have been ascended into godhood after all. " The bellian main pantheon a good example of that, he thought. Actually even this one was quite lacking in that regard, and that he, a dragon, was made part of it further lessened the status of godhood, or at least what he thought it should presented in bellian terms.

" Well, maybe I am overestimating her based on the reputation she carries. As you remarked, I do not know her yet. Even then, my plans for the city won't stop at the temple, but you will see soon enough. Speaking of my plans, I would like you to look into what ails House Steelpicks and Grayhills efforts in establishing a mine. Not only could it turn out to be quite profitable, we also might be able to take some bite out of the Populi cause, or at least divert it elsewhere. Either way, it would be for when the feast is over. "

"If you are overestimating her, it isn't by much," He admits, "as a young woman she sailed to the Ice Realm, and personally negotiated the eventual fate of her soul with the God and Goddess in charge of the place. She dosn't speak of the terms, but she makes no attempt to repel age, but merely to keep her body in fighting condition in spite of it."

He sighs, "And trust me when I say keeping her from moving to conquer the island by force is a never ending challenge. As part of her alliance with our House, she has promised that her daughter who has married into us will Inherit our old Throne at Corusu's eye, but she also has a child with the God Alvin, and would love nothing more than to find a throne for him as well, and she considers Kiatown a soft target for the taking - or she did. Having a Pantheon might change her perspective."

Assuming they'd stop talking long enough, he dashed off to find the first Orc he could, and told it to find Unrest and tell her she was needed in the throne room. Then it was back there himself, before he missed anything important.

Unrest enters the room somewhat apprehensively. The heavily tattooed Orcess stands taller than anybody else in the room, save Tulwor, but it is clear that she is at least somewhat intimidated by the collection of gods that have called her. "You called, master Pyrite?" She asks after some hesitation.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2014, 03:31:30 pm »

Unrest enters the room somewhat apprehensively. The heavily tattooed Orcess stands taller than anybody else in the room, save Tulwor, but it is clear that she is at least somewhat intimidated by the collection of gods that have called her. "You called, master Pyrite?" She asks after some hesitation.
"I did. I have a few questions for you, and I'd like you to answer any questions the others have, if you can.

First- how would the Orcs and the Orcish gods react to us personally taking the field against your armies? Would that prove the superiority of Bellian society over Orcish? Would the Orcish gods feel the need to retaliate or staff the fort themselves in response?

Second- your Orcish God of Kidnapping and Provocation has stolen someone precious to us. Would defeating the Orcish fort convince him in any way to give her back? What would it take to recover her otherwise?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 15, 2014, 03:37:41 pm »

Seeing the orc enter the throne-room, Auratus face lightens up in a mixture of suppressed rage and satisfaction. Even if it might have been partly the fault of Lord Ryder's artefact, he decided that the majority of his shame was to be the other dragon's wrongdoing. Tapping his clawed feet, while the Orcess fidgets around, and Pyrites questions not all that much to his tastes, he has enough. " Gah! Unimportant! " With a flap of his wings he is hovering above the mortal, and roares into her face.

" Your god of Kidnapping and Provocation. "
" Tell! Me! Its! WRETCHED!   NAME! "

Having heard as much, he would withdraw back to where he stood before, intent on having the others ask less pressing, mundane questions.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2014, 04:10:26 pm »

"I did. I have a few questions for you, and I'd like you to answer any questions the others have, if you can.

First- how would the Orcs and the Orcish gods react to us personally taking the field against your armies? Would that prove the superiority of Bellian society over Orcish? Would the Orcish gods feel the need to retaliate or staff the fort themselves in response?

Second- your Orcish God of Kidnapping and Provocation has stolen someone precious to us. Would defeating the Orcish fort convince him in any way to give her back? What would it take to recover her otherwise?"

"I... I am not sure." She answers, "There is no living Orc old enough to know of a time in which we fought beings with gods of their own, other than the Chimera... Having our gods fight theirs didn't end well for us."

She ponders the second question for a time, before answering frankly. "The god of which you speak would only personally take somebody for two reasons: He takes those whom he feels are too great to submit to anybody else, therefore to be made his slave is the highest honor our gods give. He also takes to provoke; If this person who was taken is not great or worthy, then it is likely that they were taken to draw you into a fight, perhaps specifically to draw you away from the fort."

Seeing the orc enter the throne-room, Auratus face lightens up in a mixture of suppressed rage and satisfaction. Even if it might have been partly the fault of Lord Ryder's artefact, he decided that the majority of his shame was to be the other dragon's wrongdoing. Tapping his clawed feet, while the Orcess fidgets around, and Pyrites questions not all that much to his tastes, he has enough. " Gah! Unimportant! " With a flap of his wings he is hovering above the mortal, and roares into her face.

" Your god of Kidnapping and Provocation. "
" Tell! Me! Its! WRETCHED!   NAME! "

Having heard as much, he would withdraw back to where he stood before, intent on having the others ask less pressing, mundane questions.

The Orc fall backwards, away from the Dragon's outburst. Her fear and confusion spikes. "We call him... Master of the Mighty... or the Grand Stratagem... His true name is in a language that only our gods can speak. Please... please... make the punishment for my ignorance a mild one."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2014, 04:31:16 pm »

Pyrite moved casually between Unrest and Auratus, speaking reassuringly to the former. "That's quite alright. I'm sure Auratus has no intention of punishing my property for something she could not know."

He glanced at the dragon to confirm the idea or reinforce the suggestion, as the case may be.

"However, as to the former matters... it would seem that if the dragon- the Orcish god, I mean, is attempting to taunt us directly, they are already somewhat involved and see us as involved, and there's therefore little reason for us not to personally assault the army and fort. Would you agree with that assertion, or at least that it's likely?" he asked of both the Orcess and gods in the room.

His mouth then twisted into a poorly-hid smirk. "Auratus, you say you were attacked? If he was trying to kidnap you as well, that might have been a compliment." He knew poking the dragon likely wasn't wise, but this particular point might be relevant, and he couldn't help but find it amusing.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 15, 2014, 05:11:15 pm »

" Is.. is that how it is? " Claws digging into his temples, far enough to draw blood, the dragon tried to contain itself. " Yes... why, YES! " A sudden burst of ecstasy washed over Auratus face. " Of course~, I see... Mere mortals like her.. are not fit.. to speak the dragon tongue. " Removing his bloodied right claw from his face, a benign smile replaced some of his rage-torn features. Only some though, overall warping his face into a bizarre grimace. " So.. it was honouring me, you say? Yes.. yes, that makes sense... "

At being addressed, he looked at Pyrite, just as if only noticing him that very moment. " Indeed, he.. he wanted my servitude. Not that it matters now, as his very actions have insulted me, far more than anything ever has before! " His rage as quickly subsiding as it burst forth, he turned towards the orc with a most fake smile, speaking to her once more. " Very well, then. Tell me of the other three!"
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39