Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 878 879 [880] 881

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1577454 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

That leads to potentially more questions than a sub-R-rated forum should try to answer, though. Especially if you let your mind wander into actual R-/X-rated imagery and beyond. ;)

Yep, hearing distant croaking in the horizon... Let's not.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was under the impression that we could say rated R stuff on here, as long as it didn't include pictures or involve sexual things.

I'm pretty sure Dwarf Fortress would be rated R if it was a movie.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I was under the impression that we could say rated R stuff on here, as long as it didn't include pictures or involve sexual things.

AO brah, some of the things we have done in the game are probably considered atrocities.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

They're literally war crimes. We commit war crimes.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Some discussion of sexual stuff in relation to other material is, broadly speaking, okay. You can note when some other work you're talking about is also, like, smut (iirc, we have an incomplete sengoku rance LP thread over in other games, ferex). But to quote the relevant forum guideline on the subject
Do not discuss sexually oriented material.  There are exceptions to this rule, such as passing discussions of sexual content in movies, books, computer games, etc. in topics not directed specifically at the sexual material in question, but no sexually themed topics are allowed.  Sharing erotic images and erotic roleplaying are not permitted.  If you want to turn each other on, there are plenty of outlets for that.  This is not one of them.  Please refrain from sharing your sex life.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh I forgot all about that stuff, it's been a long time since I last read through that thing, guess that means the rating for the site is probably a little higher than R.

They're literally war crimes. We commit war crimes.
Nothing wrong with a few war crimes, they're good for moral!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Moral? Or morale? There'd be a clear symmantic difference, possibly even in opposition...  8)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn the one time I forgot the E.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

It’s only the most commonly used letter in the English language.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My problem is my brain says there needs to be an E at the ends of words that don't need that, and sometimes I get rid Es thinking they're not needed when in fact they are.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Actually from a day or two ago, but...

... well, a while back I switched over to safari for my tablet browser, due to overloading the mobile opera with so many tabs it crashes shortly after opening (I could fix this 'cause it stays open long enough to close some tabs, but, y'know, effort, and while safari's a worse browser it's not unusably so.). Anyway, it's got a button you can press to go to a tab navigation page thing! And on it is a helpful tab counter.

Well, a day or two ago I found out what it does when it hits 3 digits: After 99 tabs, it just displays a :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 07:31:41 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is so. In fact, I doubt you could conjour up any valid string of words that say anything important but avoids that particular glyph within its construction... <_<

Well, a day or two ago I found out what it does when it hits 3 digits: After 99 tabs, it just displays a :D
In those circumstances, mine just says "8"... But, perhaps to warn me that it could fall over, it puts it on its side!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Haha yeah isn't it cute??  I've since pared down my tabs (on phone) but I really liked that :D

Edit: Ooh interesting.  Whatever you did to keep it from becoming an emoji didn't persist when I quoted it.  But it looks like Starver preserved it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 06:58:00 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile

You can either use the menu "attachments and other options" under the message box and tick "don't use smileys", which won't be preserved on quote, OR you can use [nobbc]:D[/nobbc] tags, which will be preserved when quoted.

Or you can go to your look and layout and disable all smileys forever on your end.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is so. In fact, I doubt you could conjour up any valid string of words that say anything important but avoids that particular glyph within its construction... <_<
I remember hearing about a book called Gadsby from 1939 that was written without using a word with the letter E in it.
Pages: 1 ... 878 879 [880] 881