Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1566076 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How does the guy that made that comic not know Batman's parents are dead, I mean people who know nothing about the character know that. Also whoever drew it looks like they were trying to mimic the style Gary Larson the artist who did The Far Side.

Never bet against the pervs.
It is terrifying.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It is terrifying.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is terrifying.
Oh god that is terrifying, why does it have a human head?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Head to the forests of Usaya, three days travel northwest from here. Seek the Prince Consort of Horses, a night creature in the shape of a horse twisted into humanoid form with the head of a man. This creature has slain 45 in its lust for murder.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

It is terrifying.
Because internet.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Because the prince needed a more acceptable human lip receptacle.

It is essentially a smooching add-on.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Oh it's got its hoof on the wall, I thought it was going to pat her on the head...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

This comic by Glenn McCoy is extremely bad for a professional comic (bad art and joke aside, name one fact about Batman's mom), but he is the more talented of two cartoonist brothers. Anyway, this is the first and probably last time I'll laugh at one of his comics. I certainly won't be laughing with them.

Truth. It would have been funnier and more factual if the joke was Batman's Mother-in-Law.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is terrifying.
I just realized the picture is much more threatening looking when you realize that the hoof on the wall has actually cracked the wall.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Fun for me with things like that is tracking the sight lines. There's layers to noticing the girl can't seem to force her eyes above that thing's neck, and the horse-thing is looking more at her hair than anything. You can see her basically freaking out as the mythos-beast decides to start gnawing on her hair like a goat.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Fun for me with things like that is tracking the sight lines. There's layers to noticing the girl can't seem to force her eyes above that thing's neck, and the horse-thing is looking more at her hair than anything. You can see her basically freaking out as the mythos-beast decides to start gnawing on her hair like a goat.
If you close your eyes and pretend it's just a normal horse you can avoid san loss

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you close your eyes and pretend it's just a normal horse you can avoid san loss
Wish you had told us this earlier.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

This comic by Glenn McCoy is extremely bad for a professional comic (bad art and joke aside, name one fact about Batman's mom), but he is the more talented of two cartoonist brothers. Anyway, this is the first and probably last time I'll laugh at one of his comics. I certainly won't be laughing with them.

There really is an oddly large number of people who seem to be trying to ape Larson's style without understanding why he's an icon.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile

me_irl
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Here's the thing... Lore-wise, it is just a normal horse. But she has special genes™ that make her perceive horses as attractive human men.

Yes that's the game's premise.

It also goes absolutely nowhere towards explaining how he manages to compose and perform a song for her, or cook dinner and feed her bits of leek. Using chopsticks.

Yes, with his hoof.
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 879