Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 882

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when l change the title  (Read 1772281 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 11000 laughs, somehow
« Reply #11760 on: April 10, 2021, 12:07:23 pm »

Das harsh, man.

Maybe on Monday when OLD MAN DIED! is still in the goddamn news I’ll feel differently, but atm, harsh.

Eh, one less pedophile. One less man who gained wealth by destroying lives.
I think you're confusing him with Prince Andrew. Although The queen's husband did have a reputation for being a womanizer, at least in his younger days, I am unaware of any pedophilia scandals surrounding him.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11761 on: April 10, 2021, 06:02:59 pm »

I think you're confusing him with Prince Andrew. Although The queen's husband did have a reputation for being a womanizer, at least in his younger days, I am unaware of any pedophilia scandals surrounding him.

Aside from his associations with Saville and Peter Ball, and meeting his wife when she was 13 (he was 18), most of it is just a very large number of coincidences and interference with investigations that don't happen to people who don't at least support child molestation.

Andrew was known for being way too into Nazi stuff, which is a bad look for a family that contained so many Nazis, and also being a good friend of Epstein.

But anyway, more laughs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11762 on: April 10, 2021, 10:31:28 pm »

Of all the things I might think the frogs would be eating, that did not enter consideration.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11763 on: April 11, 2021, 02:00:48 am »

What kind of frogs are eating stuff like that, and why are the cows so wimpy that they're scared of frogs?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11764 on: April 11, 2021, 03:15:57 am »

Cows are prey animals right, theyre easily startled. Maybe they scare the cows when they jump around by the creek/water pond. Horses get spooked often by little things too. Sometimes I think they let themselves get spooked by shit just to have something to do, a sort of thrill, the way people watch scary movies almost.

Why theyre eating his shirt, no idea. is his shirt falling apart and hanging from the laundry line? Maybe theyre attacking the loose threads thinking theyre insects.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11765 on: April 11, 2021, 03:44:35 am »

I think the cows were eating the shirt, and the frogs just tried to save his clothes.

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11766 on: April 11, 2021, 04:04:29 am »

I think the frogs were just trying to get vengeance for their relatives getting shot.  Any farmer I know shoots at varmints that bother them.  A lot.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11767 on: April 11, 2021, 06:21:42 am »

This dude 100% dropped his shirt in the pond during a swim and then blamed it on the frogs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #11769 on: April 11, 2021, 10:35:17 pm »

What kind of frogs are eating stuff like that, and why are the cows so wimpy that they're scared of frogs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

I would be scared, too.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11770 on: April 12, 2021, 12:47:19 am »

I bet frogs like that are the reason there's a military perimeter around Chernobyl.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11772 on: April 13, 2021, 03:19:52 am »

Oh man I haven't see any of those videos in years.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11773 on: April 13, 2021, 07:44:33 am »

I just saw that the FCC is encouraging people to help them gather data about internet speeds by using speed test websites and sending in the results. Despite it being common knowledge that ISPs who throttle speeds well below what they're selling to customers also exempt speed testing sites from the throttling to make it harder to prove.

I guess you'll get extremely credulous people to think the FCC is actually trying to do their jobs, but hopefully the majority can tell it's a "pretend we're doing one thing while doing the opposite".

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #11774 on: April 13, 2021, 08:02:30 am »

Should've used Xiph.org's test media collection. The files are reasonably large, and no ISP in the right mind would try to speed up those downloads. Not when it's copies of movies that they can't make money from. Plus, those guys are, like, almost entirely anti-DRM (open-source and all that), which is the number one way to get big IP-holding companies to hate you. It's a good test of actual Internet speeds. I've checked, their servers can do at least 100 Mbps.

Of course, that implies the FCC gives a shit.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:06:22 am by methylatedspirit »
Pages: 1 ... 783 784 [785] 786 787 ... 882