Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1565999 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7630 laugfs and counting
« Reply #7770 on: September 14, 2017, 05:11:17 pm »

We do not speak his name.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: September 14, 2017, 05:12:49 pm »

It didn't happen in vanilla DF, it's NSFW, and it's abominable.  It really is best forgotten.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: September 14, 2017, 05:16:53 pm »

The doctrines of the One Who Is Unspoken shall remain in shadow until the time of Pathos' awakening.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: September 14, 2017, 05:19:34 pm »

Look, it involved child rape. There, now your curiosity is well and truly dead, thus we can move on to actual laffs.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: September 14, 2017, 05:25:55 pm »

Well, im sorry this turned into a thing. On the plus side, i went to get some ice cream and saw a kid who made me think of this.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: September 14, 2017, 05:52:55 pm »

It feels weird not being behind on schoolwork. But nice though since it means I can do things.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7776 on: September 14, 2017, 06:17:24 pm »

tbh you're all a bunch of heretics for turning him into an unnecessarily edgy sounding legend

people want forbidden knowledge. if you just say it's your standard mexican flipboard bespoke cartoonist conflagration disgust people will understand that it's not anything worth wasting time over. turning it into voldemon 2 electric boogaloo means everyone will turn into hairy potters and become wizards and shit just to find the ebin occult. all im saying is if i found the necronomicon i'd name it "A-Z of Smith Hodeneir legal remedies and tort of law" to ensure no one wanted to look for it. calling it the "holy shit you don't want to read this book" bound in human leather and screaming faces and tentacles is just begging for reading

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dang it, this made me laugh cuz its true, memes will assimilate us all.
m e m e   n o m a d s
[meme nomads]

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: September 14, 2017, 07:31:27 pm »

To be fair, there's nothing stopping them PM'ing someone for the deets. I think that's how I found out about it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: September 14, 2017, 08:14:30 pm »

The full story is on DFFD, I believe. It's honestly not that interesting a read. Only the last part is even really horrifying.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: September 14, 2017, 08:21:23 pm »

The full story is on DFFD, I believe. It's honestly not that interesting a read. Only the last part is even really horrifying.

I'm into creepypasta, so that doesn't really phase me as much as it should. I still don't have names to go on though.

So... I know this is the laugh thread, but... mind sharing a word to search to find this horror story?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: September 14, 2017, 08:23:57 pm »

Honestly, I don't think it's an actual rule not to say his name, and it would hardly do any good if it were. Obok Meatgod.
Also it's not anything like creepypasta.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: September 14, 2017, 08:26:09 pm »

Honestly, I don't think it's an actual rule not to say his name, and it would hardly do any good if it were. Obok Meatgod.

Thanks for supporting my self destructive attitude!

Also it's not anything like creepypasta.

Aw.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: September 14, 2017, 08:58:39 pm »

Yeah, it's pretty typical DF adventure mode, just right at the end it gets rather fucked up.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: September 14, 2017, 09:06:41 pm »

Yeah, it's pretty typical DF adventure mode, just right at the end it gets rather fucked up.

I read the wiki article and it says that these things were described in great detail, so I'm guessing the madman behind this particular incident didn't make it out to be 'typical DF adventure mode'. Though I wouldn't know because I'm currently to much of a wimp to read it before bed, so I might check it out tomorrow if I'm feeling stupid.

In other, more humorous news, I searched that cursed name on DFFD and the only thing that came up was the page on Dwarvenmon 2010. I cannot fathom why.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: September 14, 2017, 09:13:01 pm »

It's really not that interesting. This whole conversation is just the streisand effect gone wild. It's just a meh story about a dwarf going around killing people and then the player modded in limbs named after genitals and used them to crush people with the wrestling system.
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 879