Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 882

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when l change the title  (Read 1764353 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7037 laghs and counting
« Reply #7230 on: March 04, 2017, 12:55:33 pm »

Oh hey, it's the best playlist on youtube. Give a holler when you make it all the way through.

Also keep an eye out for the uploaders that rage about all their comments being flooded with quotes from the last video.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7231 on: March 04, 2017, 02:27:59 pm »

Goddamn Deadpool knows how to use music :D

@FD I got to around 250 before giving up in exhaustion, might continue the series as soon as I remember the exact video xD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: March 05, 2017, 12:23:31 am »

Watched someone playing breath of the wild for the first time. Watched them try to hunt boars in one of the grassland areas... with fire arrows. They had previously used a bomb one, and seemed to be expecting similar behavior. Didn't have commentary or face cam, but just from how they moved link was terribly amusing. That pause after the arrow hit. The longer one watching a patch of grass and the boar ignite. The slow circle around the circle of burning grassland. The puff of smoke as the boar's meat incinerated, just as the fire was burning out. The moment or two the player spent running around the patch of burnt land, obviously looking for stuff the boar might have dropped... stuff the fire turned to ash. That final pause, standing in a small field of blackened ground, before heading away.

It made me laugh, today.

CBA to find the link, but on youtube it's a vid title that ends with 24 hour play through stream, with a playtime of 7:28:02, around four hours and forty five minutes in.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: March 05, 2017, 12:31:16 am »

I find it funny that they added ragdoll physics. Link just flops over ded when he's out of hearts, no ceremony.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: March 05, 2017, 06:13:34 am »

"You're missing the point, Ramona!"

Santa Clarita Diet is actually a freaking hilarious show, I did not expect this at all.
Glad I finally decided to watch an episode. It has a tone of comedy I don't think I've really seen before. Very interesting.     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7236 on: March 05, 2017, 12:43:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The work of the Lord explained in a pinch
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: March 05, 2017, 01:05:45 pm »

Heh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: March 05, 2017, 07:08:54 pm »

ITS LATE SUNDAY MEMRI TIME

What do they have against watermelon sellers?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: March 05, 2017, 07:13:30 pm »

The lesbians one is interesting, in light of the many nations where anti-homosexual laws are specifically directed at men only. I previously considered this to be a blind spot due to the common sentiment that sex requires sticking a penis somewhere, but now I wonder if some people are actually conscious of the disparity.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7240 on: March 05, 2017, 07:23:40 pm »

Aw yeah gotta get my Memri fix

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: March 05, 2017, 07:36:05 pm »

The lesbians one is interesting, in light of the many nations where anti-homosexual laws are specifically directed at men only. I previously considered this to be a blind spot due to the common sentiment that sex requires sticking a penis somewhere, but now I wonder if some people are actually conscious of the disparity.
I think they're well aware (Warning: TvTropes link)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: March 05, 2017, 08:30:19 pm »

Never mind watermelon sellers, what do they have against Canada? Has Canada done bad things lately?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #7243 on: March 05, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »

if i said "hockey" right now i would probably anger the entirety of Canada so much that they'd be forced to request a formal apology from me

I'm fine with hockey though, so i won't do that. Instead, i shall provide a thing that probably isn't terribly funny to other people outside of the context, but...

I'll have you know i laughed quite a bit. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: March 05, 2017, 08:46:39 pm »

Hey, I'm happy to chuckle at least a little at anything that has the 80's cyberpunk-grid.
It's really just funny on its own.  Tech has advanced that quickly, that the rotoscope and shit are laughably defunct, in just a handful of decades haha what the actual fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkox8x1LxQ4
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 882