Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1565817 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: We are very much amused
« Reply #495 on: October 30, 2014, 07:10:13 pm »

We shall end that topic here then~

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 30, 2014, 07:53:02 pm »

During photography, we were given free reign to run about the school grounds and take pictures of things that look like letters in order to make a word.

So, me and my friends walk across the school, through the gym out to the tennis courts, and lock one of our group in the courts. Much laughter and taunting before we let him out, then we went down to our school's nature trail. We muck about for a bit, and find a place to jump across the local stream instead of using a fallen tree.

However, the jump brings us down a level and we can't jump back up. No matter, we walk around and do whatever for most of the period before we decide to try and get back. Since there weren't any nearby bridges, we decide to use the fallen tree.

Two of our number easily get across, but when one of the girls tries to cross she takes a misstep and falls into the water. Lots of laughter while she tries to get out and dry off, and less so when her phone doesn't work completely. It still turned on and stuff, so we went and grabbed some uncooked rice from the culinary class, and she grabbed some dry clothes from a friend there.

Also troublemakers in engineering getting told off by our teacher. ;)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 31, 2014, 03:20:51 pm »

You know those moments when you realize just how screwed you really are and there isn't a thing you can do about it but laugh?

So I had a big exam today. Instructions are to do 6 out of 10 of the problems. My friend and study partner shows up a little late to class but sits down a few seats down from me and gets right to work.

So I'm sitting there, working along at what I thought was a pretty good pace, and am just about halfway done with problem #3 of my chosen 6 when the professor suddenly says "and that's officially time, but you can have about 10 more minutes if you need it" (this is a hour long class). Instantly both my friend and I freeze, and he slowly looks down at his exam before quietly muttering *shit*.

At this point I just lost it. I literally laughed out loud in the middle of the exam. His comment just so perfectly fit the feeling of going from "yeah I'm doing pretty well on this exam" to "oh god maybe I can get a 50%" that I just couldn't help it. XD
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #499 on: November 01, 2014, 11:17:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Amen, brother.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 01, 2014, 03:05:13 pm »

<snip>
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 01, 2014, 07:19:35 pm »

Spoiler: I prefer this version (click to show/hide)
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 01, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »

Funny, as that came up I was listening to this.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 01, 2014, 07:37:39 pm »

Spoiler: related (click to show/hide)
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #504 on: November 01, 2014, 09:26:51 pm »

Spoiler: related (click to show/hide)
The Hobbit: Here and Back Again
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 02, 2014, 02:13:33 am »

We've all heard the aphorism that "Comedy equals tragedy plus time", and perhaps that explains what's so inexplicably funny about 19th century serial killer Albert Fish. Or perhaps it's the fact that after he was arrested the police discovered that he had two dozen needles inserted in his ass like a rejected character from a Hellraiser sequel.

On second thought, definitely the needles in his butt. And the fact that he claimed to be Jesus.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:20:55 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 02, 2014, 02:21:32 am »

We've all heard the aphorism that "Comedy equals tragedy plus time", and perhaps that explains what's so inexplicably funny about 19th century serial killer Albert Fish. Or perhaps it's the fact that after he was arrested the police discovered that he had two dozen needles inserted in his ass like a rejected character from a Hellraiser sequel

I don't know about you, but i cant get past the detailed letters describing how he likes to consume some kid's ass meat
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 879