Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: Chronicles Of Aprilia: The Apocalyptic Era (D&D 3.5 Maptool) - Now recruiting  (Read 47416 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Such is the plan
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Connecting on the RPtools server list and by direct connection to 25.5.188.19 on port 80 are both giving errors.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

I cna't ping you on Hamachi.

EDIT: SHould be fisced now.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I'm in.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shonus:
Each of the goblins has a pistol (range increment 10 feet, 2d4 damage, ignores the first 4 points of armor bonus to AC), and each surviving one has a bomb (which does (1d4)d20 damage in the square it exploes in, half in all adjavent squares. Four of them have a musketoon (Range increment 20 feet, 2d8 damage, igores the first 6 points of armor bonus to AC), while the last pair has a light assault ballista (Stats as Large Light REpeating crossbow, can be fired 5 times per attack with the proper EWP) and a bag containing five five-bolt loading cartridges for it, along with about a dozen empty ones.
Shonus:
YOu also find powder horns and about sixty bullets for the guns (which require an EWP to safely use)

So, umm, I just levelled up, I believe, and have entered the exciting new world of level two spells. Umm, how does this work exactly? Can I hold off on levelling until the shiny new wizard we gain informs us that they do not know how to identify magic scrolls?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:05:42 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Game on today?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Ought to be

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not going to be around tonight.  I'm lucky I got the computer time in now, really.  Lab's keeping me busy.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I've got to head out in an hour and a half to get my wisdom teeth looked at, but I'll show up for the meanwhile.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Well, I don't really want to run this session with less than a full party, so I'm going to go ahead and cancel if Lucus can't show up and Barb's going to be time-crunched.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright then, that means I can go to sleep then(would have been napping his headcold away, but I didn't want to bail on you guys)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hey, could I get some clarification on how spell selection works? Should i just come up with a list and hope? Can I get some guidelines? Is it Core only until researched in the field?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

YOur spells can be anything you've found scrolls of, and I'll allow some basic spells of every level. Just post the ones you want and I'll tell you if they're available.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tomorrow?

From the spell compendium...
 Create magic tattoo looks like a bit much and I don't really have the skill points free for now.
 Cloud of bewilderment has potential, 10 foot cube of fortitude negated 1d4+1round nausea and concealment.
 Battering ram could be extremely useful, 1d6 force damage and a +10 bull rush that can be used against objects...
 Phantasmal assailants is totes O.P.!
 Quick potion has potential, but probably isn't worth the bother...

From the P.H.B.:
 Scorching ray is an old staple that shouldn't cause any bother.
 And resist energy can break low-level encounters and seems like it would be great on a sorcerer, so I will probably go for that.

Finally, I have the mother cyst feat from Libris Mortis, and would like the two second level necrotic spells known without spending a known spell slot on them. I did a quick search and that seems to be the way that the feat is generally interpreted, but it seems open to interpretation.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

SHould be on tomorrow, if all can make it.

Scorching ray, the necrotic spells, and battering ram are approved
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43