Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43

Author Topic: Chronicles Of Aprilia: The Apocalyptic Era (D&D 3.5 Maptool) - Now recruiting  (Read 47412 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Chronicles Of Aprilia: The Apocalyptic Era (D&D 3.5 Maptool)
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2014, 05:03:24 pm »

We've missed too many sessions, so I'm going to have one tomorrow if at all possible.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2014, 05:41:15 pm »

Whoops, I thought today was Tuesday. Good to hear, though. I can't wait for class to start up so I have weekends to keep track of time.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2014, 05:42:22 pm »

I'll likely be there
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2014, 05:58:26 pm »

Servers up
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2014, 06:18:51 pm »

I will be on in 20 minutes I think.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2014, 06:20:38 pm »

roger
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2014, 07:00:49 pm »

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 23, 2014, 09:06:50 pm »

Well, Ashera's officially gone insane and is certainly no longer Good by this point.

Have fun getting hypnotized and charmed all the time.

Don't fuck with the head-fucker. I'm going into Mindbender. You really want to start a grudge?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2014, 09:13:14 pm »

I'm quitting the game.  While I certainly acted violently tonight (and it was certainly my fault), I find myself frustrated beyond belief by every action you take in and out of character whether I am involved or not, and after this game (as has been for most games we've played so far) my attitude towards you is somewhere between intense dislike and a desire to punch you repeatedly.  This has, as may be obvious, bled into my character's actions.

I don't want to put up with it, and am thus gone.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2014, 11:00:49 pm »

I would like to put forth that I also find Kem to be grating and I wish you would either develop her to the point of being reasonable or simply stop being such a pest all the time.

On the other hand, I find Ashera to be a pretty interesting character with a pretty good role in the scheme of this campaign setting. Call me biased because I've been playing with Lucus for the past 3-4 years, but I would honestly prefer to play with Ashera in the campaign than Kem. It helps that Lucus is a level-headed individual. I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to Rolepgeek continuing to play with a less aggravating character, but that seems to be a pattern with their characters in each campaign we've played together, so take that with a boulder of salt.

I keep trying to be the voice of reason in the party, making light of Kem's completely absurd actions towards the rest of the party. My thought has always been that if I make light of it, maybe everyone else can follow suit and we can maintain a good atmosphere. But come on, that hour and a half we spent talking in circles about the morality of killing bandits that attacked us versus crippling them and sending them off into the wastes? Literally ATTACKING Ashera? I've gone into each session with the idea to either say nice things or say nothing at all, both as a personal habit and as something that fits the character I've created. Sometimes I've come off as impatient, trying to move on and solve problems more directly. I don't like our polylogue sessions much of the time because they almost invariably turn to Rolepgeek's irrational badgering of Lucus' character or into torturous (and labyrinthine) moral debates.

And this?

Have fun getting hypnotized and charmed all the time.

Don't fuck with the head-fucker. I'm going into Mindbender. You really want to start a grudge?

I've never seen someone show such plain disrespect and spitefulness towards another player in a D&D group. I am not going to play D&D with you, Rolepgeek. Not if you're going to play it that way. It's not fun for the rest of the group, or I imagine Shonus. I'm here for the story and the joy of a group dynamic, and while you do fine with the former, you have been slaughtering the latter for this entire campaign.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2014, 11:05:53 pm »

Role,  I've been increasingly irritated with your behavior from the beginning, and it isn't just this character, as you were pretty disruptive in the abortive SW game as well. Now, you're getting on the other players' nerves so much that one of them is quitting over it, and Barb doesn't seem far behind. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2014, 01:54:43 am »

Ouch, sorry that I failed to get there, my internet chose today to die out of the blue...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2014, 08:01:46 pm »

Alright.

Though, I don't know when I attacked Ashera...she attacked me, which is what I was bringing up.

Not sure why/how I was being aggravating this latest session, other than Kem getting upset that Ashera stabbed the orc.

Barb, as to my comment about that, I was talking about in-character; if you attack someone, they fight back. I was referring to an IC grudge. Not an OOC one. I try to keep them separate.

To be honest, I didn't like Ashera too much from the beginning either(smelled like Little Miss Perfect, to me, at least), but I'd already had the idea of Kem being distrustful/disliking of nobles, so it wasn't that.

Anyway, have fun. I wasn't able to contribute much to the campaign anyway, since Lucus was handling all the stuff I was trying to.

Not entirely sure what I've been doing wrong(sorry, I just don't know, and would fix it if I did. I've been trying to find ways to work with the group while still having an interesting character, one with flaws, but snarky comments get included with that, and if that's what threw you all off, I apologize.

See y'all later. Maybe, I guess.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2014, 11:06:17 am »

Game on today?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2014, 11:20:52 am »

That is the plan.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 43