Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What style do you prefer?

Silly
- 21 (28.8%)
Grimdark, "war is hell"
- 24 (32.9%)
Romance (Note: not actually going to write this)
- 28 (38.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: You Are Soviet Nuclear Cavalry: It's alive!  (Read 30332 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Soviet Nuclear Cavalry: It's alive!
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2015, 11:37:10 am »

Of course! How could I be so moronic, Comrade! No wonder you are a Captain where I am merely a lowly Lieutenant. My apologies.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2015, 05:32:56 am »

Behind the Nazi lines

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz: [2] The captain doesn't look like he's going to let you get off that easily. "Wiesz, co mnie ominęło? Ziemniaki. Ponadto, o mój własny kraj."

You are left with no choices but to follow the soldiers and attempt to capture the horse. The horse is running from across camp, kicking the occasional soldier's head in. You and the captain lays in ambush waiting for the horse to clamber in front of you. The captain jump on it and [3] can't quite get on. The horse, having noticed the captain, turns around and [6] [6][6][5] turns his head into a small pile of radioactive slush. You are suddenly having second though about taming the horse...

In Kursk

[1] "And until YOU can prove you have top secret clearance, I will have you detained, tried and shot."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2015, 06:32:52 am »

That's it.

Draw the Mauser, shoot the renegade. If he's not down with the first one, fire more. Once he's done, tell Field Marshall to close the curtains and hold the door.

Strip him from his documents and any other credentials he has on him, any photos and all. Burn those. Mutilate the face beyond recognition with multiple shots.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:42:46 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2015, 08:14:11 am »

I watch with great entertainment. Comrade Stalin will be delighted to hear of our antics over a nice cup of tea.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2015, 09:36:58 am »

Once he's done, tell Field Marshall to close the curtains and hold the door.
"On it." Do just that.

If Polevoy's forbidden secret Kung Fu shoot-you-in-the-face-with-a-handgun-until-you-die technique fails, show off my forbidden secret Kung Fu stab-you-in-the-gut-with-a-sabre-until-you-die technique on the officer, then do the above action.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:40:35 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2015, 10:00:53 am »

...Gloriously leap onto the radiocative horse and hope for the best.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2015, 10:55:12 am »

Kursk
May 8th 22:02

Vasily Polevoy: Traitor? You're a commissar! You cannot be a traitor, he's a traitor! You whip out your pistol and let two bullets flies [4][4] they hit the NKVD man in the arms, severely injuring him. [3][1] Getting your cue, Kutuzov draw his saber [5] v. [6-2], [1][1]. The NKVD officer stumble back, and manage  to stop most of the blow with his other arm. Before you can finish hacking him to pieces, he runs and barge through the glass door. The VVS captain looks startled, but the man in the lab coat turns around and grab some kind of green glowing rifle-looking apparatus from his lab coat.

Behind the Lines
May 8th, 1943, 3:05

Grabbing your courage with both hands, you attempt to grab the bridle [6-1] and succeed! The horse seems to recognize the faint amount of radiations you're emitting and reward you with a joyful spray of radioactive steam. All around you, about 20 of the platoon's survivor are emerging from various cover. A terrified lieutenant in browner-than-regulation pants seems to be the senior officer present. You probably have a few moments before he start wondering who the hell you are exactly.

Spoiler: NKVD Officer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRNU Scientist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nazi Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Piece of Paper (click to show/hide)

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2015, 11:06:42 am »

- IN THE NAME OF THE SOVIET POWER DROP IT, FOUR-EYES!

Stomp the wound of NKVD officer. Hopefully he'll black out because of pain. Yell and hold scientist at gunpoint.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2015, 12:41:20 pm »

((Snake. Eyes. >:( I even calculated the odds of us winning this fight in one turn, which were better than even, but it seems the RNGod hates me.))

"[VVS Captain you didn't give us the name of], don't be alarmed. Doctor Sergarrski, did you know this officer right here is in fact disloyal to your mission, and by extension, our great Emp-...Union?"

Be ready to lunge at Sergarrski if he tries to bring his gun up to shoot.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 06, 2015, 02:42:02 pm »

In Kursk
May 8th 22:02:30

Commissar Poleyov: [3] You kick the NKDV officer, but only get a grunt. The officer turns around and reach for his pistol. It's you or him, and shoot some more [4][4], sending two bullet crashing in his head [1][5]. With a last whimper or "For Stalin..." he dies.

Field Marshal Kutusov: [2+1] The VVS pilot does, in fact, panick. He runs outside, as Poleyov execute the officer. Sergarrski raise his apparatus, leaving you no choice but to hack at him. [4] v. [3], [4][6] chopping his arm off. His glowy green gun drop to the floor, his hand still clutched around it. As Sergarrski drops to the floor, you chop his head off with the backblow.

Both of you are still standing in the small office. Outside, you can hear the indistinct shouts of the VVS officer. You remember the hall was empty on your way in, so the VVS officer is unlikely to have actually alerted anyone yet. You could try to intercept him, or wait where you are and try to talk your way out of whatever is coming. A window also give a way out to the airfield.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:54:35 am by Sheb »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2015, 03:09:15 pm »

"Ha, ha! Such is the glory of the Reich!"
Ride off deeper into the camp and throw the G41 rifles to some random rifleman passing by. Act like I have more authority than anyone else.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 06, 2015, 03:31:00 pm »

Do not touch the glowy gun. Look for evidence of the pair's disloyalty. If none are found, fabricate some. A few letters allegedly from Fred Adi should do.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 06, 2015, 03:36:05 pm »

- Should've stopped after hand, your highness. Our legend should now go like this: Dr. Serrgarski was bought by fascists, and provided... whatever this is, - commissar points at green-ish rifle - to the spy disguised as an NKVD officer. We noticed the transaction and interfered, they did not surrender so we neutralised them. Let us move out. It would be better if we'd get to the frontline as soon as possible.

Collect my gear, reload Mauser. Start walking away from the scene, towards some sort of hideaway to wait while the heat lays off.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:08:09 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2015, 03:46:41 pm »

"I think it'd be best if we got behind some cover. Our friend will surely call for help, and that help will shoot first, ask questions later. I'd like to be alive to answer those questions."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 06, 2015, 04:07:22 pm »

- I do not think we should face off against our comrades at all. We will be outnumbered and outgunned. What I am suggesting is a prompt retreat, while their forces aren't gathered.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24