Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 70

Author Topic: Explorers of the Angaeron, Chapter Two IC Thread: I Suck At Updating  (Read 49394 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Yay!" the bard says, taking off back to the boat.

She had to make sure she was ready, after all. Company was not something she got often...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

((I'll just let you guys have some character development time for a while, just let me know when you're ready to proceed))
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

"Dedak, I hate to be rude but  um... Where would we go to acquire the 'booze'?" Sacha was pretty sure he mentioned it but she had ignored the directions at the time. Her fault, it would appear.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I can provide it for you here. Would you prefer wine or beer?"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"Beer for me, please." He had heard many good things about dwarven beer.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I would enjoy wine, if possible."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dedak hollers to a dwarf dressed in tan who was passing by, and the dwarf runs into a large building. He then runs out with two large rock pots-- one of Longland beer, the other of wine.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thank you. I think I will wait for our other comerade before starting. I'd hate to start a party without her." Sacha stalled while outwardly smiling.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are parties common among people when they prepare to fight some nether beast?" Darwyn asked dryly. Not being much of a party animal himself, he had no idea.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You know Ness as well as I do. She'll treat any occasion as a party if she's allowed too. Although I do have a couple of questions. You mentioned useful spells to fight this beast. Mind if I ask which ones you plan on using?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ness returns after an indeterminable amount of time, dressed...differently. She'd decided to break out her best clothes, and the result was nothing less than breathtaking; she typically gave little thought to her appearance beyond whether it was colorful and comfortable, but this was something else entirely. She was even wearing a skirt! An almost immodestly short one that didn't quite reach her knees, and was made of leather, but when she wore skirts, they were always short so she could move around in them easily.

Added on to this was a slim, tightly-fitting shirt with a loose collar that allowed one to see the tiny pendant around her neck, filled with water and glowing ever so faintly. Ness had never explained to anyone how she got it, simply making annoyingly cutesy mysterious excuses and deflections about knowing too much or the romance of mystery. When she got it was interesting though; she'd been thrown overboard while on one of the fishing boats, and didn't come to the shore for hours. When she did, she simply walked into the circle of mourners from seemingly nowhere, coming from the direction of one of the ponds in the village. The pendant, with it's glittering shine, drew attention to her chest, though it did not stay there. The shirt had no sleeves whatsoever, but her hair was done up, the typical interspersed dreadlocks and braids she wore replaced by an intricate spiraling bun that draped said braids down, as well as looping around her head in a way that merely accentuated her features. The lightest touch of make-up reinforced this, causing her eyes to sparkle more brightly than the necklace she wore, the grin on her face the type that brings a smile to everyone else's.

Of course, the bard's beauty was perhaps somewhat maligned when she tripped over a root sticking out of the sand and nearly landed on her face. As it was, she managed to -barely- keep the sand from covering her head, but it coated her legs and shirt, instead. Sputtering sand, she got up, frowning and futilely trying to brush off the sand.

"Blech! Man, this is my favorite shirt, too..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sacha began laughing loudly, and almost uncontrollably, the second she saw Ness hit the sand. "You got dressed for that? Sheese Ness, if you wanted sand all over you I would have been happy to help!" Sacha's laughter continued for several moments. Not that she didn't enjoy Ness' style of dress, but seeing her fall face-first into sand was too much.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Beolas lifts his tankard in greeting, "It's only sand, Ness, aye? Have a drink or three."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The girl sighs and walks over, somewhat dejected looking, after sticking her tongue out at Sacha. The sand really had gotten everywhere, and with the heat, it was clinging to her skin more than it was her clothes.

"Alright..." she acceded, accepting a mug. She wasn't sure what was in it, and it wasn't like she'd had much alcohol before in her life, so she took a careful sip -and instantly sputtered, coughing as it hit her tongue and throat. Good gods that was disgusting! But...everyone else was drinking it...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You know Ness as well as I do. She'll treat any occasion as a party if she's allowed too. Although I do have a couple of questions. You mentioned useful spells to fight this beast. Mind if I ask which ones you plan on using?"
"A couple of spells that I know will be useful in a battle. The first allows me to burn through armor with a flaming hand, or I can throw the fire for a distance attack. The second spell will take this humble quarterstaff and make it strike as though wielded by a giant." It was at this point that Ness tripped head over heels, and Darwyn had to struggle to avoid laughing out loud. "Ness, dear, you really should watch where you're going. Next time it might not be sand you fall into."

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 70