Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 70

Author Topic: Explorers of the Angaeron, Chapter Two IC Thread: I Suck At Updating  (Read 49392 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Sacha sighs in annoyance "He's been gone a while... Should we head in and find him?"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Oleg picks up the pace, running smoothly out the entrance. He pauses to catch his breath, then points behind him.

Spider. 'Least as big as me, maybe bigger. Heading this way. Plans, anybody?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"Good thing I can throw fire..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's just a spider. A big one but... Well there are six... Five of us right? Shouldn't be... too bad."

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

"It can be six once more, if that is your wish." A young woman with long, flowing golden hair and violet eyes appears behind the adventurers. She is wearing a simple black dress that hugs her small frame and has a black cloak draped on her shoulders. She carries herself like nobility even though she is clearly not of noble blood. She smiles at the adventurers. "I will lend you my magic and assist you in fighting this beast. All I ask for in return is to join you in your explorations."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Darwyn frowned, more in confusion than anything else.
"And who are you?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Some teenager who wants a life of adventure most like. Why don't you go home little girl? Things are going to get dangerous."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oleg, who is contemplating the entrance of the mines, throws a generally disinterested glance in the direction of the woman.

This is hardly the time for arguments. If you wish to participate in this fight, it would not be right to stop you. Still, we can promise nothing in return.

He resumes his examination of the cliff face the mines are carved into: his face is calm, but his large hands are twitching in agitation.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

"I am Ayleth." She says to Darwyn.

The woman laughs as she turns to Sacha. "I am much older than you, girl. And it is not a life of adventure I desire. Quite the opposite. I wish to learn what secrets I can from this world and return home to use them to... better my community."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yes, I'm sure you're ancient. Have I mentioned how I'm actually a dragon? If you want to play pretend than fine. But when the spider kills you I assure you that I won't be healing you." Sacha scoffs. She already didn't like this kid.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Beolas shakes himself slightly, having been sleepwalking behind his friends, "Whozzat?"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Listen check. Can I hear any sound coming from the mine entrance?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Oleg: Nope.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oleg rolls his shoulders and does a few hops in his place, apparently warming up.

Judging by what I saw, it will reach the entrance pretty soon...I thought I'd take position above the entrance, an' attack it from behind when it emerges. I hope that don't interfere wit' yer fire-throwin' plans, Darwyn?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Nnnrgggh. Sacha, play nice with the other kiddies..." Nessa mumbles as she pushes her hair out of her eyes, pushing gently past the cleric and tapping a low, steady rhythm on her drums. It was steadying, to hear it, and soothing, to do something so simple and pleasurable as a simple song on her drums.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 70