Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 70

Author Topic: Explorers of the Angaeron, Chapter Two IC Thread: I Suck At Updating  (Read 49401 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Sacha couldn't help but smirk at Ness' expression "Good morning sunshine. Ready to head into a dark quiet place? Oh, wait... We'll be emitting light spells and you'll be playing on those loud, percussive, drums of yours won't you?" Sacha laughed gleefully "I can't say I envy you!"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Ness's reply took the form of a raised middle finger and a squinting glare.

Her revenge would not take place until some time, however...oh yes. Sacha was clever, but she was also used to indulging in the expectations she formulated about other people. Ness understood people; she didn't always understand, you know, common sense, but people? People she knew. She could play them like she could play her drums, if she so chose.

Most of the time, she didn't choose. It wasn't right. But she could find just the right time to serve Sacha her just desserts. She was certain of it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sacha merely laughed. Loudly. Almost as though she were purposefully trying to be as noisy as possible. Which, of course, she was.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Check time! Using Survival, Knowledge (nature), and Healing (as applicable), see if there's a way to cure or at least reduce Ness' hangover. Some herb or natural remedy or something.

"By the way Ness, Gig decided to leave us. He's found a new life here among the dwarves and we should be happy for him, so try not to get too angry."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It is a shame though. We've lost out on a powerful member of the party. Annoying though he was he could cast a spell. You know... Do the dwarves have any magic users on the island, do you think? Maybe we could recruit one of them as a bit of reinforcement."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's possible. Question is, how long do you want to ask around? Oleg's already gone ahead, and we can't leave him down there alone for too long."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sacha seems to ponder that for a few moments before shrugging "Eh, they're dwarves. I doubt they have a dedicated magician. Especially if they are complaining about... fresh... water..." Sacha seems to ponder something as she trails off before violently palming herself in the face "I can make fresh water! I could charge them for fresh water! They must be desperate for it right? Fresh water for only a gold coin a gallon. We could be rich if it works out!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So one day you're gung-ho about exploring, the next you want to set down roots and charge for water?" He sounded amused. "Besides, you heard the mayor. They don't have a lot of wealth here thanks to lack of resources at the moment, so you wouldn't be making that much money anyway."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe not much. But we can take what they do have! Plus we'd be doing them a great service!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We'll be doing them a greater service by getting rid of the creature lurking in their mines. Plus we'll earn their good will instead of resentment, which could come in handy if we ever find our way over here again." Darwyn shrugged, before smiling slightly to show his next statement wasn't entirely serious. "Besides, I would simply charge 5 silver per gallon and drive you out of business."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm... Well maybe we can find some way to profit off of these people with a bit less... hostility between us." Sacha said, obviously not catching the non-seriousness.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Proceed closer to small moving shape, utilizing my +4 to Move Silently to full advantage.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Oleg moves closer to the shape. As he approaches, he discovers that it is...

A spider. The size of a man.

Aaaaaw crap.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Retreat for now; see if there's anything else of note I can find on this level.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Oleg sneaks back to the staircase and notes that there's a few webs around. [Int check=success] There's probably not much time left before the beast reaches the surface.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 70