Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70

Author Topic: Explorers of the Angaeron, Chapter Two IC Thread: I Suck At Updating  (Read 49403 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Sacha didn't react to this news like she had expected she would "Oh... Well I... Damn... I think I'm actually going to miss the little bastard. He was annoying as all hell but... Well we have more pressing matters. When do you think we should leave for the caves? I went around a bit earlier. I'm not sure we should take this lightly."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"I know he irritated you at times...but he was one of us. I will miss him as well." His meditations complete, he opened his eyes and stood up. "We should leave as soon as possible. The longer we delay, the longer we spend "getting ready", the more we will want to walk away entirely. We need to do this before our courage fails us completely."

He held up a hand to ward off an argument he half-expected. "And no, I'm not suggesting we rush in blindly, yelling at the top of our lungs. I'm not that wild."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sacha chuckles at that "I don't want to be the one to tell Beolas that. He'll be so disappointed. So what should our plan of attack be? I have several healing spells prepared as well as Light. I also prepared Detect Poison since I don't know anything about this beast. I'd rather know if there is poison or not within it. I'm thinking I'll hang back and keep Beolas and Oleg alive."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, with Gig retiring I guess that makes me the primary offensive spellcaster in this group at the moment. I have a couple of attack spells, one of them fire, along with Light, the ability to detect magic, and the ability to supernaturally guide our allies. If an opportunity shows itself I can try to summon an animal to assist, but I'm not sure anything I can summon at the moment would do much good against a monster. We'll see how it goes."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Oleg, who has been lying awake for some time now, opens his eyes and gets up. He doesn't seem to be affected by the stiffness most people suffer after waking up: his movements are fluid and precise. He nods to Sacha and Darwyn.

Morning. I see you have your tactics down already - we should be able to set out shortly. Perhaps I should go in front, being less encumbered by armor then others? I can also see in the dark - there are not many positive sides to Orcish blood, but this is one of them.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sacha was still considering Darwyn's point when Oleg spoke. After he was finished she replied. "Hm... Maybe the animal will draw some of the beasts ire. If only we could be so lucky. Still, every attack on the thing is a good one. Hopefully the beast looks... unnatural. I'd hate for Ness to freeze up in the middle of a fight. But yes, it seems best for Oleg to go first."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lead the way when the others wake up and all the preparations are done.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well... Like Darwyn said. The longer we wait around the more likely we are to become cowards about it or whatever he said. Let's go get paid."

Proceed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Onward!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

You brave three proceed to the entrance of the mines.

Just waiting on Rolep, Flying Dice (which automatically means tonight), and Silthuri.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oleg stops before the entrance of the mines, a thoughtful expression on his face.

I've some ex-perience in movin' silently...It might be wise fer me ta go an' scout around a bit afore we go in, without lightin' a torch or anythin'. What say you?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If you feel up to it, go right ahead. I'm afraid I'm not much for sneaking about without magical assistance."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aight. If ye hear shoutin' or I'm not back in half an hour, come get me.

Proceed into the first level of the mines, slowly and silently.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

You sneak into the mines. You reach the second floor with ease. Down there, it is just as Sacha said: mazelike and kind of freaky.

You think you see a small shape moving in the distance.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Ness woke up with a pulsing headache, leaving her uncharacteristically silent and uncheery, as she follows the others in the haze of a hangover.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70