Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So close and yet so far...  (Read 937 times)

Frostbite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
So close and yet so far...
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:02:32 am »

Is anyone else having issues with steam store not loading?...I just got enough cash to together to buy 7 days to die and its like fate is giving me the middle finger here ...

come on! not fair at all -.-

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: So close and yet so far...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:12:38 am »

Works fine for me... I suggest checking again (and again and again...) until you manage to log in. The sale is ending and you can expect some final rushing may break the store from time to time, I'm guessing.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Frostbite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:23:57 am »

i am trying , it loads a white page with blue links that seem to load really really slow ...Are you in the us cause it seems some of my friends are having the same issue

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:27:30 am »

Nope, Europe. Sad to hear you are still having problems though. But my advice? I'd say hold of buying 7 Days to die for now. Not because it's a bad game (I haven't evern played it), but because it's only 45% off. Wait a few months, maybe wait for Winter sale. Wait for a better deal.  ;)
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Frostbite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 11:36:04 am »

Problem with that is if it comes out of beta it will be full price for a much longer period of time , % off what it is now vs prob like 6+months of waiting for a same or better deal to come by

I just barely scraped together enough to get this so i donno maybe it was not meant to be.....sigh

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:49:24 am »

Mine's working just fine, and I'm in the western US. I'd just suggest to keep trying, or maybe try going through an internet browser instead of the steam app if you still can't get it to work.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Frostbite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 02:48:42 pm »

Yea i missed it ..A whole hour of sitting there trying to get the page to load (web or steam client) and it refused too .. not the only one that it seemed to effect but its a shame , looks like a game i really could enjoy

being poor sucks lol