Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Wizard's End  (Read 7580 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard's End
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2014, 04:32:20 pm »

Heal whomever needs it most.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2014, 05:45:37 pm »

Start shaking the barely conscious guy.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2014, 08:05:08 pm »

Will the fire to shut off.
3: The fire mostly goes out, and stops hurting for the most part, but there are still some cinders.

Remain on the ground until I'm fully conscious and my vision is back. Stand up once it is so.
6: Almost immediately your vision returns, and you jump up, then immediately collapse again as your vision swims again. You think you'll just have a little lay-down.

Throw a bolt of water at Mr. Pyro if he doesn't turn it off himself, otherwise just start healing whoever needs it most.
4: You chuck a blob of water at the guy on fire, extinguishing him the rest of the way. He gives you a short "Thanks", before sitting down.

Heal whomever needs it most.
3: The guy who was on fire is burned all over, so you give him a small bolt of healing, which regenerates him a little bit, but not all the way.

Start shaking the barely conscious guy.
4: You shake him a few times, and he seems to regain consciousness, and mumbles "Stahp... that hurts..."

All in all, the group is ready to move on.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2014, 08:06:10 pm »

THE MAP!

You consult the map before continuing, and see two possible routes- one will take you through some barrows, but shave two days off your journey. The other takes you a long way around them, through known goblin territory. You briefly consult amongst yourselves...
Majority wins!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2014, 08:16:02 pm »

"Thanks.  Those bastards are gonna be the first species on my list.

Let's take the long way.  We can take a few goblins.  And judging from our...performance, we need some more practice."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

blazing glory

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2014, 09:57:20 pm »

Point towards the goblin territory.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2014, 05:52:20 am »

Jonas starts looking around and gathering up any witchwood branches that were left from the fight, LOOTING IS IMPORTANT GUISE.

He also suggests that we route through the barrows, more chance to hide, less chance to be murdered.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2014, 06:00:35 am »

Search for loot. Go through goblin territory.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2014, 08:16:17 am »

And so it was decided by the group that they needed action, and should go through the goblin territory! None of them seemed to realize that the barrows were filled with litches and zombies and whatnot that would be great for combat, but alas, they marched on! Several of them grabbed some witchwood branches, little bits of wood infused with magic that would sell good. However, before they reached the nearest settlement, an underground mining town in the center of the goblin territory, the aforementioned little green critters struck! The group woke one night, their hair standing on end, feeling something bad approaching. Soon, a goblin shaman and a small group of 6 goblins approached, armed, and ready to kill. The group readied for combat.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:23 am »

Summon a fire elemental.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:18 am »

Blast them with lightning from both of my hands.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2014, 02:14:37 pm »

Cloak self in shadow, then sneak up and snap the shaman's neck while the others are distracted
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

blazing glory

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2014, 05:24:00 pm »

Tear apart the shaman with my claws.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]