Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Cavern Keep - [Pixel RPG] & [ISG]  (Read 16002 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Cavern Keep - [Pixel RPG 0/6] & [ISG]
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 01:11:42 pm »

Name: Ssitoc the Maned
Race: Blendic

Attributes: You get 5 points to spend, and already start at 2 with each attribute

Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Agility: 4
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 2

Skills:
Cavalry - 3
melee - 3
Beast Tamer -1`
Trapper - 1
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 01:12:50 pm »

Name: Agex, the Seeker
Race: Salamander

Attributes:
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3

Skills:
Ranged: 2
Sneaking: 2
Observation: 1
Hunter: 4

Backstory: Agex is a born hunter, seeker of pray. Many season he has stalked mountains and plains alike (avoiding forests due to his heat), hunting various beasts with different traps and weapons. He was an aimless wanderer - before he heard something that could be only described as "call". Call, that promised many beasts to hunt and many dangers to force or avoid. Without any second thought, he followed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:24:52 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 01:16:12 pm »

snip

Well, "Old Memories" does give you a bonus for being a "race" vampire. Pick one. ;3 (Some traits may not be approved, but elven traits all look fine to me)
Drinking blood not straight from the body of a living - or even dead - creature, is possible. Vampires even start with some provisions.
Then I choose the "Wise" one. Does it get the wisdom stat over the limit?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »

I think I'll take a nice supportish build to provide food and minions to the Overlord. :)

---

Name: Rocetta
Race: Harpy

Attributes:

Strength: 3 ( How hard you hit)
Endurance: 2 (How hard you can be hit)
Agility: 3 (How fast you can hit, run and dodge)
Wisdom: 3 (How hard your spells hit, How easily you can withstand them)
Intelligence: 4 (How much mana you have, How easily you learn complicated stuff)
Charisma: 2 (How easy you get others to trust you, How to make things go your way)

Skills:
Peasant - 1
Hunting - 2
Druid - 2
Beast Tamer - 1

Backstory:
Rocetta was an up and coming Druid and Warrior in her small harpy tribe. In her time, she fought many a monster, captured many a man, and healed many a Heroine. Eventually she felt that she was strong enough to challenge her chieftess to claim said title for herself, but was proven wrong; The Chieftesses witchcraft was too much for her, and Rocetta was defeated.

As punishment for her treachery, she was tossed in the void between worlds, where she lingered for many centuries. During this time, her combat skills and muscle memory almost completely faded away, but she was able retain some of her magical and pastoral knowledge through meditation. Since the overlord has released her from this prison, Rocetta intends to serve him, because he saved her, and because she knows she has no chance of overthrowing him
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:35:22 am by Weirdsound »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 02:31:55 pm »

Name: Shamwise
Race: Beholder

Attributes:

Strength: 2+0
Endurance: 2+0
Agility: 2+0
Wisdom: 2+3
Intelligence: 2+2
Charisma: 2+0

Skills:

Trapping+1
Tactics+2
Necromancer+5
Loremaster+2

Racial skill: Fire elementalist

Backstory:

Having been made a fool of for his failed experiments in necromancy, he has no where else to go but to serve this demonic master.

Edit* Sorry bout that, Fixed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:57:12 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 02:55:47 pm »

It was my mistake to assume that my spiel of a text was comprehensive enough, so I included a pointer in the char-sheet.
Magic and Crafts, cost each 2 Points to learn initially. Because allmost half of the people get it wrong in their sheets. Sorry, my bad.  :P

I also added the optional point of a small-ish backstory.

snip

Well, "Old Memories" does give you a bonus for being a "race" vampire. Pick one. ;3 (Some traits may not be approved, but elven traits all look fine to me)
Drinking blood not straight from the body of a living - or even dead - creature, is possible. Vampires even start with some provisions.
Then I choose the "Wise" one. Does it get the wisdom stat over the limit?

Yes, it does - but in case of racial traits, that is not a problem / works as intended.

Actually, I was somewhat more afraid of people mini-maxing stats, instead of these starting skills. Wich has now lead to quite more versatility than I originally expected. Just saying thouh.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 03:02:32 pm »

Edited my sheet, added the trait that I chose, and I also changed 1 point in wisdom for 1 in intelligence. I'm going to do more research than spellcasting anyway.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 04:15:41 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet. (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Altered for future generations (mainly for reference, also fixing skillpoint usage.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:47:56 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2014, 03:11:34 am »

This definitely look interesting, will make sheet in the morning after i wake up

Edit i assume the willpower is wisdom right?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh my - little mistake on my part. Wisps now propperly use and get Intelligence in their racial traits, instead of the non-existing willpower.
And yes, wisps can't really use any weapons besides maybe holding a dagger via magical touch, with armour out of the question. Can you go melee with them? Sure, but if anything you are fighting has magic, or a weapon out of the right metal, you are likely to take the attack full-front.

~

I will start on the intro turn after some quite overdue turns in my two other games. So~ don't expect the post before this evening, or maybe rather tomorrow? Well, either way - untill then you can feel free to brush up your char-sheets and / or ask further questions.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 03:20:07 am »

This definitely look interesting, will make sheet in the morning after i wake up

Oh my - little mistake on my part. Wisps now propperly use and get Intelligence in their racial traits, instead of the non-existing willpower.
And yes, wisps can't really use any weapons besides maybe holding a dagger via magical touch, with armour out of the question. Can you go melee with them? Sure, but if anything you are fighting has magic, or a weapon out of the right metal, you are likely to take the attack full-front.

ship~

ok edit my sheet according to the change
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 03:59:10 am »

Pretty pictures!

Name: Urzthuu
Race: Salamander

Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 3

Melee 1
Ranged 1
Sneaking 1
Observation 1
Earth Elementalist 1
Herald 1
Metallworker 1

(I think that adds up to 10)

Background: Many moons ago, Urzthuu lived on a volcanic island, living an easy life of hunting and lava bathing. One day he meets a female Salamander and becomes enchanted by the heat in her eyes and the grace of her tail. He tries courting her, but is utterly rejected. Hurt and humiliated, Urzthuu unleashes a devastating Firebreath at the other Salamander, leaving her scorched and bruised. He then jumps into a volcano, never to be seen on the island again.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 04:31:25 am »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Did the "magic and crafts cost two points initially" mean only for the first level, or every level?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:46:22 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 05:01:56 am »

15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:25 am »

This means that starving vampires also lose intelligence?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 10:28:55 am »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Did the "magic and crafts cost two points initially" mean only for the first level, or every level?
What does "initially" sound like? First level.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11