Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: A Halo RTD: Mission One {8|8}  (Read 8187 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Halo RTD: Mission One {8|8}
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2014, 01:39:36 pm »

Shoot the elite closest to me.
The elite is dead, only Jackals are left that we're aware of.

"I'm moving into the lab now, two people from assault squad should remain outside until the Jackal's are dead so I'll be going in alone. Stealth team, do any of you have eyes on the interior?"

Run into the building directly ahead of me.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2014, 03:03:12 pm »

"Negative, no eyes on the interior. The Jackals facing our position have been eliminated, and Spartans Knives, Spade, and Gundar should be moving to secure the jammer shortly.Oh, and you've still got a Jackal on top of your jammer. I'll take him out if none of you do, but somebody might want to do it quickly before he tries to call for reinforcements. Last thing we need is Hunters or more Elites showing up." Jase replies across the team's radio before motioning for the other Spartans of the Stealth team to move forward.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2014, 05:01:08 pm »

Send a hologram to rush the Jackals, find some cover, and start sniping

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2014, 05:17:59 pm »

Wait until Jack's hologram is taking fire, then pop out of cover and send a few short, controlled bursts at the first target I can see. If I pop out and see they're aiming at me, pop back in without shooting and just send a blind burst roughly their way

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2014, 06:19:39 pm »

Oops. My mistake. Change my action to -

Wait for the actions of the others then get down from my position and move out towards the Jammer.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:21:25 pm by Crimson »

RLD 0205-4

• Bay Watcher
  • Better known as Roland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2014, 02:15:07 am »

Hey guys, sorry I haven't put the turn up yet, had a surprise visit from my grandparents. Will post if not tonight, early tomorrow.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2014, 10:11:44 am »

Sneak up and try to disable a jammer.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

RLD 0205-4

• Bay Watcher
  • Better known as Roland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2014, 10:24:03 pm »

Starn Gundar
Try to drop out of sight and get closer to the jammer.
You keep your head down and pray to all the gods as you run out from behind your rock and down the hill. [1] As soon as your front foot lands on the top of the hill, you feel a sharp sting in your shoulder as a Carbine shot fired by a Jackal on the main base hits you. You fall backwards onto the ledge proper as several more shots hit the area around you.

Jason Caldwell
Shoot one of the Grunt's methane tanks. Chain explosions! Or, if it seems like a Jackal has spotted me, take it out instead. Or take out the remaining Jackal atop the southern jammer if nobody else does.
[4] You pop out of cover and take a shot at the closest grunt. Even though your shot rips through the grunts head and into its methane tank, it fails to explode. And while that grunt is dead, the others are fine.

Holston Jackson
"I'm moving into the lab now, two people from assault squad should remain outside until the Jackal's are dead so I'll be going in alone. Stealth team, do any of you have eyes on the interior?"

Run into the building directly ahead of me.

You run into the main lab... and straight into the elites within. There are 3 elites inside, two with Storm Rifles, and one nasty looking Mofo with a fuel rod cannon. There are also a group of grunts in the corner, whimpering amongst themselves. As you walk through the door, the nearest elite, one of the ones with rifles, jumps at you. [3 vs 4] He crashes into your chest and tackles you to the ground. You are pinned beneath his weight and starts punching you anywhere he can.

Jack Gurney
Send a hologram to rush the Jackals, find some cover, and start sniping
[5] In response to the incoming fire, you hit the button on your hologram, and send it charging towards the Jackal on top of the southern lab. You use the distraction to put a bullet into his head, he won't be shooting anything now.

Oskar Hartmann
Wait until Jack's hologram is taking fire, then pop out of cover and send a few short, controlled bursts at the first target I can see. If I pop out and see they're aiming at me, pop back in without shooting and just send a blind burst roughly their way
You see Jack's hologram run blindly towards the lab and pop out of cover long enough to send a burst of rounds straight at the rightmost group of Jackals. [5] Your burst hits both the jackals present and they both fall off the edge of the lab.

Charles Milton
Oops. My mistake. Change my action to -

Wait for the actions of the others then get down from my position and move out towards the Jammer.
You stay behind cover as gunshots crack around the base, after they quieten a bit you dash out and down the hill. [4] You manage to keep your feet, and make it to the closest lab with no further incident. Except the 3 grunts left standing who just noticed you standing 6ft away from them...

Matthew Stewart
Sneak up and try to disable a jammer.
[3] You keep your head down and sprint for the southern jammer. You get around halfway before the incoming enemy fire causes you to duck behind cover.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2014, 10:31:10 pm »

Use my thruster pack to charge and melee one of the grunts then fight the other two in close combat.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:34:25 pm by Crimson »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2014, 12:46:07 am »

"Fuck. So much for matching Sydney and not getting any injuries."

Make the methane tank go boom, dammit. Or if anybody is near those Grunts, take out any remaining Jackals. If there are no Jackals left, see if I can get a view of the inside of one of the jammer buildings or the lab.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2014, 02:54:17 pm »

((Any chance our most benevolent GM could post a small outline of what enemies we know are left at the bottom of the post? Because I'm not entirely sure if the assault team can see any remaining enemies.))

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2014, 03:44:28 pm »

Snipe the Jackal shooting at Starn

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2014, 03:47:41 pm »

Headbutt the Elite until his skull caves in.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2014, 03:49:43 pm »

Toss a grenade at aliens.

((I don't really know where I am, where my teammates are, or where the aliens are.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

blazing glory

« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2014, 06:56:06 pm »

Take cover!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7