Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29985 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (Signups are Closed)
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2014, 04:51:35 pm »

Blargh, out of time. Damn job and it's ridiculous early start.
Night, everyone.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2014, 05:21:28 pm »

Speaking of which, if you wanted to skip ahead before the turn's completed, Pyrite would love to hear how things went with Messel.

Actually, seeing how the current rp between Tulwor and Ketari developes, I doubt this to be a good idea, Seeing as we are kinda moving on the same timeline. I would assume that I won't get in without their "reception".

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2014, 06:17:38 pm »

Ah, possibly not.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2014, 08:24:57 pm »

Slight edit to my turn; definitely banking the miracle.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2014, 06:17:48 am »

Well then, "Inco~omi~ing", I guess. Do your worst  :P

One a more OOC note, as what Ketari told Tulwor has no real correlation to what Auratus actually said ( actually, like, at all ) , I find it somewhat interesting to see her scheming.. for schemings sake?

Either way, poor Tulwor - get's even exploited by his own sister~ ;3

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2014, 08:20:00 am »

Either way, poor Tulwor - get's even exploited by his own sister~ ;3

Weeell, it says 'easily manipulated' in his bio for a reason. Though I would say Auratus' dealings with the pirates seem a clear step against the interests of the other gods to any of them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2014, 11:50:38 am »

Maybe she's just really racist. Stupid winged things, thinking they can claim pirates instead of cowering in trees. I EAT YOU!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2014, 12:21:35 pm »

Maybe she's just really racist. Stupid winged things, thinking they can claim pirates instead of cowering in trees. I EAT YOU!
Well, seeing as she was nice enough to wait for me previously, this would be somewhat of a ~120° turn of character. Which I would say is quite schemerish indeed. And here I thought such things would be most likely done by Auratus ... ;3

Though I would say Auratus' dealings with the pirates seem a clear step against the interests of the other gods to any of them.

His actions may be self-serving, true enough, but traitorous is something else entirely.

He only speaks of strengthening the position of himself in the city, and of the city itself. Sure, he is a tad ambigious about it, but safe for a little jab at Ketemos, there is absolutely no mention of rising up against other gods. He even agrees that they will most likely interfere somehow, which is the reason his shrine / temple needs to be exceptionally "shiny", as to be sure to surpass theirs.

Honestly speaking, any other god could get pretty much the same results if he were to do something similiar. The people of Kiatown - commoners and nobles alike - would surely be glad to accept any god that acts out against the orcs as one of / their guardian deity/s. If trying to gain popularity in Selma's Gate by that way already translates into thoughts of killing Auratus, I am anticipating the reaction when he actually does openly scheme against or aggrieve other gods.  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2014, 02:22:49 pm »

I'd prefer to just keep working on fancy boats, and possibly that arena, instead of wasting my time with some silly dragon. Damnit, Auratus.

We're kinda waiting for bird-bigot to continue her and Tulwor's chat, I guess. Hrm hrm.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2014, 02:35:07 pm »

Yeah, sorry. Want to give this the time it deserves, but somewhat short on that particular commodity.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2014, 05:32:33 pm »

One more day and I'll be back.

Finally managed to sort of computer problems.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2014, 03:51:09 pm »

Actually... we (well, at least I ) wait for the conclusion of Ketari's and Tulwor's RP, for IC Reasons. So if we were to assume that the birds can't spread the information faster than Auratus needs time to return to newbellum, that would free me up to RP with Pyrite and Ketemos. Just a thought though.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2014, 05:14:47 pm »

Also they might take a while scheming, which could put them back further.

And from an OOC perspective, it probably shouldn't matter too much. Even less so if they wait until next month to get some forging miracles, but if they just plan to confront Auratus immediately it shouldn't make much difference whether they do so at the front gate or the prayer room. Except that the latter might be better for getting some filthy godling allies for the incident.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2014, 05:25:16 pm »

Well, it also hinges on the matter if I come back at the beginning of next month, or the end of this month. If it is the later, they would actually not yet be in a state to "actively" a~hum.. "confront" me. Unless one of them did not use all of his / her interactions this month, which I am fairly sure is not the case.

As for Auratus, he would chat with both of you. Getting Ketemos on the Mercado side by blunt logic, and trying to get Pyrite moving against the orcs - because, really, Auratus has other fish to fry.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2014, 05:44:13 pm »

I say for for it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33