Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29998 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (Signups are Closed)
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2014, 01:05:21 pm »

One question - how much of the circumstances of auratus birth are known / were spread by the heralds?

Or, more concrete - is he only known as the son of tonneth, or is it also known that he was "smithed" by her.

The heralds just know your parentage, and whatever you may have told them on the boat. Some of the others may have reputations of their own, but I suspect you rarely left mother's lair before coming to the island.

It may not be too hard to guess your origin based on your appearance...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2014, 02:43:01 pm »

Prayer Glass and NPC page updated with the results of Ketari's actions.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2014, 03:23:34 pm »

DELICIOUS PRAYER

Actually, question: does using the boon to control an animal count as a miracle? I was under the impression it wasn't, but you mentioned my 'remaining' miracle.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2014, 03:28:11 pm »

I thought it did. If I didn't put it on the boon, I intended to.

Either that, or you thought you were using your spy boon, which is more for checking up on people you already know you exist than finding new information.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2014, 04:52:33 pm »

So how do I use prayer energy? Same way as miracles? If you've put it anywhere, I've lost it.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2014, 04:55:47 pm »

I wasn't sure if you were going to carry this interaction further, Weirdsound. I'll get the Miracles-post down as soon as we're done.

Question: Do the Domain Islands lose their bonuses if you build something on one?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2014, 05:05:50 pm »

So how do I use prayer energy? Same way as miracles? If you've put it anywhere, I've lost it.
The moon-room uses are listed under the status spoiler; Clammor claimed there were other ways to use them to grow stronger as well.

Question: Do the Domain Islands lose their bonuses if you build something on one?
Pretty sure they're there for us to build on, it's just if a mortal starts building something on one (or otherwise "defiles" it) without our permission that they go inert.

The vibe I kind of got is that they're intended to be those forbidden divine islands with mighty guardians on them. And also possibly starting buffs that might get whittled down as the game goes on and we become strong enough to not need them so much anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2014, 05:28:51 pm »

I think I'll make one of the islands a death island full of various animal monsters. Maybe the labyrinth. That seems fitting. I'll use it as a source of beasts and it can be defences as well.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2014, 06:02:16 pm »

Resource Gained: Small Child

Just think of her as a wriggly bundle of lumber. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2014, 06:17:07 pm »

Now I'm picturing you pulling her out of a chest with the jingle from Legend of Zelda playing.

For the islands, I'm looking at terrain, size, life forms present. Probably should have put that in my post. Editting.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2014, 06:24:50 pm »

I like that she's just a resource. I can imagine one morning with Tulwor coming in all 'oh, sorry Susan, I traded her to the dragon for a keg of ale, why are you looking at me like that'.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2014, 06:27:57 pm »

Now I'm picturing you pulling her out of a chest with the jingle from Legend of Zelda playing.

For the islands, I'm looking at terrain, size, life forms present. Probably should have put that in my post. Editting.

I might put that off other RP until I get through all the actions related to the previous turn. If I do, remind me when I'm finished.

Between real world party stuff and his Pixel Game, I suspect Lurker will take longer than the rest of you to finish up, so if it comes down to just him, you can all start RPing with me however you want.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2014, 07:10:19 pm »

I'm assuming I can only go after one of the party RPs. If so, that'd wrap us up or nearly so, wouldn't it?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2014, 12:44:56 am »

I'm assuming I can only go after one of the party RPs. If so, that'd wrap us up or nearly so, wouldn't it?

Yup. I'll start doing other RPs once I tackle Hellhound's Miracle. Don't forget you can RP with each other.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2014, 06:28:25 am »

And there we go. If I can't get it done with this, I'll likely keep putting Miracles into it until it's up and running. But anyway; *hums training montage songs*.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33