Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 30002 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (Signups are Closed)
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 04:37:46 pm »

So that would be two interactions after all. Ah well.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 06:31:22 pm »

So that would be two interactions after all. Ah well.

Can you get your actions posted, so I can roll the turn tonight?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2014, 07:39:42 am »

@Weirdsound: Added some back-up actions to the post in case the dream-making fails. My internet access is a bit spotty at the moment, so please excuse the lack of flavor.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2014, 10:48:05 pm »

A few quick notes on the recent turn.

-Everybody gets an RP for each successful interaction that was supposed to be a social interaction. I framed the setting for all these RPs except for Pyrite's party; He can choose any related RP he wants so long as he keeps it clean.
-If you haven't used all your actions yet, you may still use actions so long as they are related to actions you have used. Don't forget you can bank unused Miracles.
-I'll add it to the rules post sometime, but any non-boon item is sent to loose storage until players start building ways to defend their stash from one another. Any character who knows about an item in loose storage ICly, may take that item.
-The two non-boon level item types introduced this turn are resources and lesser artifacts. Resources can be used as part of any action to increase its chances of success. Lesser artifacts grant some small bonus to combat or particular actions. Artifacts can also be used as resources that grant a bonus equal to either their granted bonus to combat power or half their granted bonus to action rolls.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:50:20 pm by Weirdsound »

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2014, 06:49:03 am »

I took the liberty to post rp-actions for both interactions, mainly to speed up the whole process. I hope that it was intended that way, else I can edit the second one out and re-post it later.

Also, shots fired.  :P
Not sure about the prospect of him succeeding in the second matter, but I do say that it feels like him to try. I mean, discrediting the "proper" gods and trying to get a good deal ahead of them in one fell swoop? Great fun! ;3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2014, 07:26:42 am »

No kidding!

I don't think it's likely to work either, but it's pretty hilarious that he's trying. Apparently when dragons try to take something, they take it all. :P

Which is especially good when you remember that 2/3rds of these people have mainland god icons for their flags. :))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2014, 07:54:21 am »

No kidding!

I don't think it's likely to work either, but it's pretty hilarious that he's trying. Apparently when dragons try to take something, they take it all. :P

Which is especially good when you remember that 2/3rds of these people have mainland god icons for their flags. :))

Eh, the ocean is big, and the pantheon is far. Even then - for one our pantheon is officially a split-off from theirs. Changing worship to one of us is more a change of mood, than betrayal like it would be in case of a "barbarian" god. Besides, if they were that happy with how the mainland does things, I doubt they would hang around in Selma's Gate.

Else, yes, while I was writing this, I was kinda giggle-ish at times.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2014, 07:58:00 am »

Oh ho ho. Beware, dragon: you're half a bird, with your wings. Don't make Ketari eat you.  :P
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2014, 08:08:08 am »

Just to clarify, does having a conversation with any npc outside the Castle require an interaction? If it does, I need to edit my turn.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2014, 08:25:46 am »

Just to clarify, does having a conversation with any npc outside the Castle require an interaction? If it does, I need to edit my turn.

Hmm, well listening to Mikkia might not necessarily need to be one, as it also would be nice to know how your dream-messages turned out. Anything after that - or rather, even that - would be up to Weirdsounds discretion. I mean, only complimenting her work would not "do" much, ordering her to pen further in that vein would.

Finding Shilo to rescue her child, and throwing that intelligensia party would rather look like full-fledged actions to me though. I'm pretty sure that you won't have enough time for both of them. ( Unless the visit in Selma's Gate did not cost you an interaction - but that looks like "failed to find target" interaction to me. )

Oh ho ho. Beware, dragon: you're half a bird, with your wings. Don't make Ketari eat you.  :P

Actually, they are more like the wings of a bat. Completely different. Then again, he is a lizard, which is close to what birds are. Now, with feathers just being fluffy scales and all... er... e-hehe.
Nope, nope nope. Not a bird. Not a bird at a~ll. ;3
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:29:56 am by escaped lurker »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2014, 08:33:05 am »

Pre-emptive edit just in case.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2014, 08:33:16 am »

I'll not reward Sarah, but rest assured those Miracles will not go to waste. Two words: training montage.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2014, 10:14:54 am »

Yes. And also, to keep things moving quicker on my end, I'm going to ask that you all eschew all RPing with NPCs that has nothing to do with the current turn until the current turn is 100% finished.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2014, 11:59:17 am »

Christ, writing posts with an iPhone is tiresome. And leads to misposting like that. Anyway, full post is up now.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2014, 12:07:10 pm »

One question - how much of the circumstances of auratus birth are known / were spread by the heralds?

Or, more concrete - is he only known as the son of tonneth, or is it also known that he was "smithed" by her.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33