Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 1022950 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Warhammer 40K discussion thread: You are what you eat, so eat your greens.
« Reply #5685 on: August 19, 2016, 12:08:40 pm »

I PLEAD BOLTER FIRE.
I need better bass for this.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: August 19, 2016, 12:27:34 pm »

Corncob is best, none of this "goal" bullshit, just KILL BLOOD SKULLS. And some nice stuff about honor and warrior's code and such, not that most chaos idiots care about the "good" parts of the sphere. :/
Also has the best speeches.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: August 19, 2016, 01:24:53 pm »

I PLEAD BOLTER FIRE.

Come on, we both know, that there are really no good reasons for serving corpse on the throne, when there are living and generous lords to swear fealty to. Papa Nurgle has awesome gifts for everyone!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:54 pm »

I PLEAD BOLTER FIRE.
Attacking a member of the Holy Inquisition.

We need no better example of your guilt.

Emperor have mercy on your soul, and the souls of everyone on your planet, who now suffer for your sin.

There is only one choice remaining.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: August 19, 2016, 04:05:56 pm »

Nice overreaction, corpse worshipper.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5690 on: August 19, 2016, 04:07:56 pm »

What member of the Holy Inquisiton? I see no member of Inquisiton... not anymore ...and I honestly doubt he was an actual member of Inquisiton, considering that a well known disheveled Tau symphatizer (You) has been associated with him. What times are those that Enemies of Imperium disguise as one of His most loyal servants.

Also, it would explain why there are no actual Inquisitorial vessels portrayed on that pict-capture, there is only an Space Marine Battle Barge and assorted Astrates vessels.

Nice overreaction, corpse worshipper.
I see the heresy in this thread and I now see that there is only one option remaining.
SMASH IT!
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: August 19, 2016, 04:08:31 pm »

Review by the Ordo Excorium would later unanimously declare this action an inappropriate use of the Final Sanction and declared Inquisitor Rolepgeek excommunicate traitoris.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: August 19, 2016, 04:09:20 pm »

The Emperor's justice shall come for you, heretic. You are but a speck before the glory of the Imperium, a mere distraction to Man's ascension.

Now, fool. Feel the hate of the glorious and righteous. I am wrath. I am steel.

I am the mercy of angels. Ave Imperator.

*Blam*
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: August 19, 2016, 04:10:52 pm »

Review by the Ordo Excorium would later unanimously declare this action an inappropriate use of the Final Sanction and declared Inquisitor Rolepgeek excommunicate traitoris.
Heretic propaganda. Nothing more.

The Inquisition is licensed to utilize vessels of the Adeptus Astartes as may be deemed fit.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: August 19, 2016, 04:14:21 pm »

The Inquisition is licensed to utilize vessels of the Adeptus Astartes as may be deemed fit.
Because the bloody cowards are too stupid and lazy to do it themselves.

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: August 19, 2016, 04:15:50 pm »

The most esteemed please don't kill me Adeptus Astartes are not beholden to the standard chain of command. An inquisitor is able to request their service but they are not required to comply.
In other words, fuckin' heretic.
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: August 19, 2016, 04:18:43 pm »

Malcador would be brought to tears to see the state of the Inquisition in this thread. RIP the Sigillite, you sat on a chair like no-one ever has or will again.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: August 19, 2016, 04:18:52 pm »

No, only the Adeptus Custodes are also direct servants of the Emperor and thus exempt from Imperial authority. Astartes are obligated to obey the commands of Inquisitors.

Most Inquisitors just know better.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #5698 on: August 19, 2016, 04:24:22 pm »

They are...n't. Kind of, but not really, at least not without "Please" and "Thank you" which are words that Inqusitiors have phobia against.
And most Space Marines don't look favourably at declaring Exterminatuses, ESPECIALLY when it's against one person.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: August 19, 2016, 04:45:55 pm »

It's obviously an indication of the heresy of the entire world, if the assigned Inquisitor is a heretic themselves.

That sort of thing doesn't just come from nowhere, you know!

I mean, except when it does.

But still.

And yeah I mostly knew about the please/thank you, I couldn't quite remember though so I didn't actually add 'by consensus of the Chapter Master and Inquisitor together'.

I think that latter depends heavily on the Chapter :P Minotaurs, for instance, probably don't care one way or the other...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 824