Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 1022382 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40K discussion thread: Disorder Vacuum Seamen.
« Reply #1785 on: September 19, 2015, 09:50:41 pm »

Now I want to write up a planet that gives a tithe of noble women only after some crafty wordplay five thousand years ago made the requirement firstborn maidens because the Governor was tired of all his heirs getting killed. Fast forward and everyone is against it because by now there's a population cliff but the original proclamation had a drop of Girlyman's blood on it or something so they can't do anything without getting virus bombed.
Population cliff for the nobles, maybe. :P And really, it just means you gotta have more than one daughter.
It's...err...it's a Paradise World, they're all nobles.
...so basically you want a regiment of Valley Girls?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 19, 2015, 09:55:35 pm »

'Impy just decks him back'?

Ugh. Ecclesiastics.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: September 19, 2015, 09:56:16 pm »

Now I want to write up a planet that gives a tithe of noble women only after some crafty wordplay five thousand years ago made the requirement firstborn maidens because the Governor was tired of all his heirs getting killed. Fast forward and everyone is against it because by now there's a population cliff but the original proclamation had a drop of Girlyman's blood on it or something so they can't do anything without getting virus bombed.
Population cliff for the nobles, maybe. :P And really, it just means you gotta have more than one daughter.
It's...err...it's a Paradise World, they're all nobles.
...so basically you want a regiment of Valley Girls?
Fund it!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 19, 2015, 10:09:52 pm »

Question: If Khorne is the strongest of all the Chaos gods then why does he not get off his throne and punch Slaanesh in the face? I mean he wants to so why not? Can he not get up from the throne or something?
All the Chaos Gods are constantly fighting against each other. However thanks to Tzneetch's manipulations they all end up accomplishing basically nothing against each other. Really, despite them being called Chaos, they're really very good at maintaining the status quo.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 19, 2015, 10:17:32 pm »

I enjoyed The Shape Of The Nightmare To Come's take, where the Chaos Gods are all like the dorsal fins of a shark, rising islands of one great whole. And the part where their sacred numbers are a countdown.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 19, 2015, 10:19:09 pm »

The emperor is the shark, boom, plot twist. Directed and written by M. Night Shyamalan.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: September 19, 2015, 10:24:20 pm »

... I mean, I guess khorne could get up and take a swing, but what exactly would that accomplish? Nurgle doesn't give a shit*, slaanesh likes it and asks for another, tzeentch just kinda' blinks as khorne decks some random planet on the other side of the galaxy, impy just decks 'im back and it rapidly degrades into bloody panpsychic manlove. Who knows what all the other ones do, if khorne can even find them to swing at. Strength isn't everything, no matter how much mr. flakes claims it is.

*Or worse, does, and do you really think blood showers are going to wash out nurglite backwash? Ain't nobody want to deal with that.
Gork grins, teeth falling out as Mork jumps onto Khorne's back from behind to introduce him to Mr. Stabby And Ms. Choppa.

Or maybe it's the other way around.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 19, 2015, 10:25:57 pm »

Man, let's not bring bad lemons into this, okay? Keep the details on your fetishes carefully tucked away.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: September 19, 2015, 10:32:00 pm »

So because of Tzeenth being like "PLOT TWIST!" Khorne dosen't get up from his throne to punch Slaanesh in the face until he's obliterated. An because Nurgle won't make him rest in peace..I call B.S but okay.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 19, 2015, 10:41:04 pm »

So because of Tzeenth being like "PLOT TWIST!" Khorne dosen't get up from his throne to punch Slaanesh in the face until he's obliterated. An because Nurgle won't make him rest in peace..I call B.S but okay.
Khorne's stronger than any of the other Chaos Gods, but together the other three are stronger than him.
So if Khorne attacks Slaanesh, while the two of them are fighting Tzneetch teams up temporarily with Nurgle and goes and hits Khorne in the back, and with the three of them attacking, Khorne's forced to retreat temporarily. Tzneetch then gets Slaanesh and Nurgle to fight each other again and tries to assert himself on top, only for one of his own schemes to get Khorne to come back and kick the shit out of him. Nurgle joins in for a bit since he hates Tzneetch, but then Khorne gets distracted when Slaanesh mocks his warrior's code and goes back to beating the piss out of s/h/it. It goes on like this ad infinitum, because chaos is funnily enough an endless unchanging expanse of chaos where nothing really significant ever goes on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 19, 2015, 10:42:57 pm »

MALAL
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 19, 2015, 10:43:40 pm »

Nothing to see here folks, just a completely empty post, let's move along here.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 26, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »

What percentage of humanity does the Imperium control?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 26, 2015, 06:37:55 pm »

90? 85?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: September 26, 2015, 06:42:12 pm »

What percentage of humanity does the Imperium control?

I would imagine high nineties.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 824