Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 1030372 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

why does khorne not get off his giant chair and murder things again?

He likes to watch. No where in Khorne's fluff does it actually say he likes to kick ass and take names himself. People just assume he's the penultimate warrior based on what his spheres of influence are and because all dem skullz end up as part of this throne. You might even say he's an.....armchair general? *waggles eyebrows*

"NO, ENOUGH FUCKING REST. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HEAR ABOUT WHY LEMAN RUSS WAS A FUCKING DICK. SERIOUSLY. A DICK. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I'M CALLED 'THE FELL-HANDED'? HUH? DO YA'? THE FUCKER CAUGHT ME JERKING OFF BEHIND A BIG ROCK ONE NIGHT ABOUT TWENTY METERS FROM THE REST OF THE DETACHMENT! HE KICKED THE ROCK AWAY AND SHOUTED, 'LO, IT SEEMS HE IS BESTING A MIGHTY FELL-BEAST WITH ONLY HIS HAND!"
10/10 nothing like wasting your life on fan stories

"YEAH, FUCKING LION EL', HE WAS A DECENT MAN. HE AND LEMAN HATED EACH OTHER BECAUSE LION ENJOYED BOOKS. YEAH, THAT'S IT. FIRST TIME THEY EVER MET HE WAS READING A BOOK, LEMAN WALKED IN AND SHOUTED 'HEY, I'M LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER PRIMARCH, ALL I SEE IS A BOOK-READING PUSSY'. THEN HELD HIS HAND OUT TO BE BRO-FISTED. NO ONE DID, SO HE SUCKER-PUNCHED LION TO LOOK TOUGH."

mmmmm yes

That's 25 seconds of my life I'd spend again in a heartbeat.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Personally, considering Khorne regularly tears holes in the warp and throws shit everywhere, I like to think of him like a cranky toddler stuck in a car seat. He can't get out, but by god will he make your life hell as revenge
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

We never heard from LordPorkins again, after that comment, as he was almost immediately decapitated by a giant baby-rattle, which took the head with it when it went back through the strange interdimensional portal that had brought itt here.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I found 40k's version of the Sigmarite chicken:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lubricae_Cult
Quote from: Lexicanum
The Lubricae Cult was a group of twelve Tech-Priests who formed in 886.M41. As their name would imply, they worshipped lubricant and thought that its contributions to technology kept the universe running smoothly. The priests anointed themselves with a mixture of war-virgin's blood and boiling grease as they declared open war on their former brethren. Deemed heretical by Imperial authorities, an Eversor Assassin was dispatched and slew every one of them within moments. Without leadership, their heretical Skitarii followers are swiftly defeated.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

Hi pals, is somebody interested in helping me out with some unrelated to Warhammer translation? It's only a line in fact, but it's a kinda garbled radio communication. See details here.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

"Bodyshot 1 this is Lazydog" would be my guess.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

Thanks Ghazkull!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What do they call holidays in the Imperium? I'm talking about Sanguinala and the like.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Knowing GW, probably some dumb made-up word smashed together from "holy day" because they're completely incapable of even the slightest amount of creativity.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

It's called "Get back to work, citizen."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Festivitas Rotatum
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Fistmas.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

now hold on.
.in an underhiver could get supplies to celebrate festivus :p

and isnt emperor's Day a thing?

im under the impression that the overarching imperium has tge 1 holiday and local systema id government nay have more.  or not
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

The typical holidays are Sanginala and the Feast of the Emperor's Ascension.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Empire wide ones are prob just Emprah's day and Sanguinala. Specific places prob have their own holidays. Fistmas is probably a thing in the imperial fists' worlds, ultramar prob has smurphinala or something, etc.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 824