Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 1023630 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Hold the line, do your duty, and get shit done with not a goddamn thing going for you. Everything is liable to kill you in the Imperial Guard, up to and including, perhaps even especially, your superior officers, support crews, and equipment. But they do it anyway.

Spit in the face of death, and take a tooth with you when you're swallowed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile

Their numbers:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/39758713/images/1430858697998.png
Holy shit...

Yeah, I have decided to imagine they're all conscripts and one of them gets killed by a Gretchin, causing a mass retreat into the sun.
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Their numbers:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/39758713/images/1430858697998.png
"It doesn't orbit the sun, it's marching around it on patrol"

Emperor damn it, I need better friends in real life so I can share this with them.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BEHNBLEHDS

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

The Orks are obviously Kommandos, blending in among the guardsmen, and making their way up the ranks.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The humanity. You can still do glorious work for the inevitable triumph of Mankind even without fancy gear, superhuman physique or arcane technology.

The fancy, elite regiments are overrated. The most mundane of regiments from a middle-of-nowhere agri world is just as capable of heroism and victory through sheer determination as the best Cadian, Elysian, Krieg unit. My vote goes for these very ordinary men and women doing the impossible one body at a time.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Orks are obviously Kommandos, blending in among the guardsmen, and making their way up the ranks.
Hey guardsmen number 350,678,999,437,045,120, is it me or does guards man number 438,388,563,785,699,321,327,787 look a bit off?

Huh, you are right guardman number 462,456,685,492,586,392,888,684,697,666

Oy watz ya lookin at ya fellow guardsman git?! We tru loyal flash loighty boys, see? Right 'ere on da cardboarwd bawkses.

Huh, okay my  bad sorry guardsman number 438,388,563,785,699,321,327,787.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Imperial tanks in Wh40k I also like for a very specific reason - they're usually very, very old machines and with the possibility of Machine Spirit being very, very real... I like to think that maybe it's the souls of the dead crews sometimes fused withing the tank and still fighting for the humanity. I guess.
>_>
<.<
I deeply like the idea of the Machine Spirit in a humanistic way and this had me twisting in 'awh', minus the last sentence.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

The fancy, elite regiments are overrated. The most mundane of regiments from a middle-of-nowhere agri world is just as capable of heroism and victory through sheer determination as the best Cadian, Elysian, Krieg unit. My vote goes for these very ordinary men and women doing the impossible one body at a time.
Terranis Holds.
Speaking of that, I am working on something... quite big. I mean, By The Emperor, it's like thrice the size of my screen resolution.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile

What do you plan for the end product to be, oh great and glorious Kot?

Winged Hussars or no Winged Hussars? (Sorry, just read through your sig. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:48:07 pm by 90908 »
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What do you plan for the end product to be, oh great and glorious Kot?

Winged Hussars or no Winged Hussars? (Sorry, just read through your sig. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Everytime I see his sig I try and think of some way to bring up hussars into the conversation. So yeah will there be mighty hussar guardmens mounted on horses charging valiently
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Battle scene. The Commissar is standing atop a building, main stuff will happen on ground below/behind it. Guardsmen, Knight, Sororitas, Marines, basically everyone with a gun or/and sword against bunch of Tyranids.
There totally will be a Winged Hussar counter-charge.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Swarmlord : they are deploying winged guys in outdated armour on horses. Codex astartes and tactica imperialis dont tell anything on that, what do?
Hivemind : this is bullshit, check for hallucinogens or some warp fuckery
Lictor : no, there is deployment of cavalry regiment against our hive, just got the data out of local munitorum clerk
Hivemind : there might be some hidden madness in their genes, dont eat them, retreat!

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 824