Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57307 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #975 on: July 06, 2014, 09:16:33 pm »

So, no clowns.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 06, 2014, 09:17:01 pm »

But what if you don't get those drops from an animal?

Like, what if I only get leg meat and fur from killing something? The game didn't tell me that there was more of it to be had.
Kill as many as necessary.
Technically, the whole corpse will be used because that's all that's dropped.
Take a closer look at this text!

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 06, 2014, 09:17:18 pm »

Thats assumed to be all that could be used then. I'm not gonna get pissy because the game didn't give you some pieces just no skinning the animal to take it's hide and leaving the rest. Use everything it gives you.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 06, 2014, 09:17:42 pm »

I'm cool with that.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 06, 2014, 09:18:14 pm »

What happens if he runs out of inventory space or like, someone tries to kill him?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 06, 2014, 09:18:56 pm »

Well in most games the corpse itself doesnt drop, which is why butchers are so important to pews guild.

They can use the whole carcass.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 06, 2014, 09:19:35 pm »

What happens if he runs out of inventory space or like, someone tries to kill him?
Tch, I'm not taking entire elephants with me anyways. That would be absurd. The animals can eat it - I did their job for them and am being super nice by feeding them.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 06, 2014, 09:19:56 pm »

Meh I'm sure that can be avoided somehow. If he has no choice but to leave it because he's under attack fair enough but I doubt you'd run out of space.

I need to look at our sheets actually and see what skill sets we're missing so I know what people to put a priority on recruiting. Smithing we're good.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 06, 2014, 09:20:27 pm »

We're good on drinking, too!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 06, 2014, 09:21:24 pm »

Tch, I'm not taking entire elephants with me anyways. That would be absurd. The animals can eat it - I did their job for them and am being super nice by feeding them.
You sir... are going in a pie for that remark..
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 06, 2014, 09:22:36 pm »

::) I think the majority of the players here are against the holier-than-thou attitude some people are showing without even trying to be reasonable, so good luck with that, mate.

Also, this "you are bad so we'll kill you" attitude is really annoying, especially for people that apparently are against PKing.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 06, 2014, 09:23:40 pm »

T'was a joke.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 06, 2014, 09:24:11 pm »

Hey Unholy what does Engineering mean?
Me and you are hunters and Elves can fish so we need to recruit a butcher to use the carcasses and clean and gut the fish.
All 3 of us are smiths you 2 as general smiths so you can make anything where I'm specialized on weapons and armor.

I can spot rare ores for us so we can mine more efficiently as well.
We need a leather worker, wood workers, enchanter, alchemist, potion maker. Did I miss anything?

I'm not being holier-than-thou I just have a more moral character then most of you. I'm not going to take it to far.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 06, 2014, 09:26:22 pm »

That means, unless someone runs a priest you technically are holier than the rest of us.

Also, I want to make a guild of the Tainted for everyone's enjoyment if Pewds is running an all elf guild.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 06, 2014, 09:26:39 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTOHl9nD6B0
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89