Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57344 times)

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #945 on: July 06, 2014, 08:47:47 pm »

It's still something to keep in mind, maybe not for you guys but my character will behave no different in the game then she would in real life.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 06, 2014, 08:47:59 pm »

This reminds me of this time playing DayZ. Me and my friends just decided that we were going to not be bandits. But outright villains. We waited, we followed, we stalked out human prey. We grabbed him and dragged him away in the night as his party went away without him. When they realized he was taken, we had him locked up in a room filled with explosives. They had to give us all of their stuff or he would die. They dropped all of their clothes and everything on the ground, and we killed them anyways. We let the guy in the room live, to tell the tale. To spread fear throughout the server.

We were quite evil.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 06, 2014, 08:49:50 pm »

Lol in Dayz i just played Ghillie Sniper and wasn't good or evil. Sometimes I shot people at 500 meters for no reason other times I gave them stuff.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 06, 2014, 08:50:41 pm »

I'm not playing a criminal, just a guy who didn't intend to wind up here.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 06, 2014, 08:52:16 pm »

In this game smart ass. If you spend years without any breaks behaving that way it would alter your personality.

A few hours a day on a video game is a little different from a life or death game that could last years.

People are wired in different ways. Some could be brought up by slobs and turn out a neat freak. Vice versa. However, that's a culture vs. biology debate for lab coated people.

Just to say though, I've killed alligators, fish, and a boar once in Florida. I did it in a legal way via actual hunting, but I doubt those animals died not feeling pain. It was fun, I've done it less now because of school, but I will continue eventually.

I  not a warped killer nor would I accept that excuse from someone. My opinion is that the individual, not the environment or geness, have the final say on everything. They influence not control and people CAN go against influences.

sorry for th rant, but yeah pews, me an you are way different or we are miscommunicatimg.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 06, 2014, 08:52:35 pm »

I'm going to just stay on a different continent than Pewds as she seems to be taking the path of a no having fun guy. Which I think is worse than anything someone in this game can do. Because it's a game and meant to be fun.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 06, 2014, 08:54:36 pm »

DayZ.
I fuckin suck at DayZ ;-; yay me....In DayZ I just live as long as possible which isn't long to begin with. Cri evritim
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 06, 2014, 08:55:26 pm »

No fun? I'm still going to be killing things I'm just not going to rob and kill other players or intentionally drag fights out to torment animals.

And I've been hunting as well, my dad took me on a few holidays and I had fun doing it but I was very particular about ensuring a clean kill.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 06, 2014, 08:55:52 pm »

There was this really obnoxious guild/clan in DayZ that kept using voice over side chat and annoying everyone.

Long story short i saw this guy when i was looking for a new wheel fir my motorcycle and hovered over him to display his name, saw who it was and shot him with my enfield which knocked him out, then realising he had nothing of value and gis friends were nearby i bandaged him up, called it a "misfire" and started carrying him, then i ran in tge complete opposite direction and dodged between trees as his friends whizzed bullets past my head.

Eventually i lost them though and the guy hit respawn because id broken his leg.
Damn that respawn button.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 06, 2014, 08:56:28 pm »

DayZ.
I fuckin suck at DayZ ;-; yay me....In DayZ I just live as long as possible which isn't long to begin with. Cri evritim

Dude, just play with some friends and have them show you the ropes.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 06, 2014, 08:57:30 pm »

I'm going to just stay on a different continent than Pewds as she seems to be taking the path of a no having fun guy. Which I think is worse than anything someone in this game can do. Because it's a game and meant to be fun.
I think I'll join you on continent X.
Take a closer look at this text!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 06, 2014, 08:58:08 pm »

Yes but... you're threatening to end other peoples fun so long as you run into them doing it. Also, I'm going to point out my character will feed the hungry. And not make cannibal soup if possible.

Which reminds me, I want to ask Blitz if he has anything for corrupted humans or if I can work with him on it.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 06, 2014, 08:59:18 pm »

Uhh well my character has morals.... I can hardly ignore it if I come across you robbing or killing people. It's hardly going to be just me plenty of the npc's will do exactly the same thing if they spot you doing it.

Price of playing an amoral character.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 06, 2014, 08:59:56 pm »

DayZ.

Dude, just play with some friends and have them show you the ropes.
I dont got no friends who play DayZ lol. Thats why I suck :u
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 06, 2014, 09:00:55 pm »

So does mine, they're just kind of messed up. He would try to convince your character of why he's not so bad though.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 89