Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57317 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #960 on: July 06, 2014, 09:01:21 pm »

No fun? I'm still going to be killing things I'm just not going to rob and kill other players or intentionally drag fights out to torment animals.

And I've been hunting as well, my dad took me on a few holidays and I had fun doing it but I was very particular about ensuring a clean kill.

I remember you saying you didn't hunt because it was barbaric.....an that you had this conversation with your friend, who you later friend dumped.

I thinks pewds a no fun having, lying, Mary sue impersonating, person.

Kj how about I join you on that other continent? We'll turn it into our playground and invade all the other areas for kicks.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 06, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »

DayZ is a bit rough. You don't get any time to warm up your just dropped in to survive or die and if your unlucky enough to drop into a server full of asses then you get hunted down like a dog.

He might succeed, or at least persuade her that you should be pitied rather then beheaded and she'd remember your name so she could have you put in a looney bin for a psych eval once the games over.

I've said several times that my dad took me hunting, I did say in a game I was against killing animals for the fur because it was barbaric but then I said after that I wasn't against hunting as long as you used the whole animal.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 06, 2014, 09:03:18 pm »

Alright I am comin to continent X wheres the drinks :U
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 06, 2014, 09:04:48 pm »

Continent has no pews right? I'm there....but I don't drink.

Also hell to rules, we will break the emperor's power not follow his rules!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 06, 2014, 09:05:18 pm »

You know what this is going to become?

A war between Pewd's guild and a conglomerate of interested persons. And it would be awesome.

Also, I really don't know why she would need convincing since I plan on killing player killers as well. Especially if they try selling the bodies to me.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 06, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »

I wonder if butchers can butcher players...

Mmm, that long pig...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 06, 2014, 09:07:40 pm »

Naw I ain't gonna go to war with people, for the most part I don't expect to be around people enough for it to ever come up though I may do a small bounty hunting side business to kill player killers.
Also 3man, please try to remember things properly if your going to bring them up.

Not a big fan of hunting but I don't hate it.

No I'm serious on that. I've fallen out with more then 1 friend about it in the past. You don't kill an animal just so you can wear it's fur.

Don't really want one. Killing animals to wear the fur is a barbaric practice in any universe. Thanks.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 06, 2014, 09:08:08 pm »

I'll kill you for butchering players.

And then put you into a nice meat pie.  :P

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 06, 2014, 09:08:14 pm »

Sorry guys. That other continent will be added six years from now in a DLC that'll cost 40 bucks but will be made free after six months.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 06, 2014, 09:10:43 pm »

Sorry guys. That other continent will be added six years from now in a DLC that'll cost 40 bucks but will be made free after six months.

This is far to true.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 06, 2014, 09:12:13 pm »

What if im butchering pk'ers?

Also bout killing for fur... genetuc engineering yo.

Sea otters have up to 1 million hairs per square inch of skin.
Cows are huge and already bred for meat.
Theres three or more exceptionally warm coats right there.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 06, 2014, 09:13:00 pm »

A war between Pewd's guild and a conglomerate of interested persons. And it would be awesome.

Also, I really don't know why she would need convincing since I plan on killing player killers as well. Especially if they try selling the bodies to me.

Whites (pews), black (the emperor if he's  still in), and grey (conglomerate of interested people)

Winner take all to free the players, ruin the world and escape, or keep players in till death...who will win?

Tickets on sale now.

Pewd, I saw the last one and very vaguely remember it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 06, 2014, 09:13:05 pm »

... Taking the current one by force always works... >:D

In all honesty, as I already am trying to due, mine would likely point out that this is a game, the animals are virtual, and since real people's lives are at stake they need any source of income they can get so actual people don't die.

I mean, people are capable of doing immoral things for good purposes. Heck, we can eat the elephants if you want, but don't you even threaten to kill another player for doing something like poaching or killing an animal in a way you don't like, because it completely ruins any legitimacy you had about the issue with hating those that kill other players.

Yeah, basically. I've never advocated killing any other *cough*fake*cough* players, only stealing from NPCs and hunting animals to sell bits for cash to fund the effort to not die.  :-\

What if im butchering pk'ers?

Also bout killing for fur... genetuc engineering yo.

Sea otters have up to 1 million hairs per square inch of skin.
Cows are huge and already bred for meat.
Theres three or more exceptionally warm coats right there.
Thanks for the idea!
Take a closer look at this text!

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 06, 2014, 09:14:15 pm »

As long as you use the whole carcass I'm ok with it.

Butcher PKers if you want but if I find funny meat in the stew your serving to us.....

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 06, 2014, 09:15:53 pm »

But what if you don't get those drops from an animal?

Like, what if I only get leg meat and fur from killing something? The game didn't tell me that there was more of it to be had.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 89