Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57382 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #840 on: July 06, 2014, 01:28:40 am »

To make you drink or start the game faster. Or both.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 06, 2014, 01:30:33 am »

How about no.
Now, repost ze character sheets!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 06, 2014, 01:34:53 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 06, 2014, 01:38:13 am »

kj:

Lyeos:

Zal:

HugoLuman:
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Pewds:

Elves:

Unholy:
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Are block and heavy armor skills?

I think I got everyone.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:49:19 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 06, 2014, 02:54:28 am »

Name:  Alexander Gray                 Age:  26
Class:  Berserker                          Username:  -Zarn0-
Appearance:  6'3", with blond hair and gray eyes. Has easily sunburned pale skin. A bit trained individual.
Appearance (in-game):  Fiery rouge hair, maniacal green eyes, dangerous smile. Not very tall (5'8"), but compensates for it with his broadness and overly imposing musculature. His skin is dark and hardened from constant sun exposure. Has numerous scars on his body in an intriguing pattern. Slight coordination problems.
Biography: ... (later)
Starting Inventory: 2xIron Axe
Stats
STR:  15
SPD:  12
DEX:  6
CON:  12
LCK:   5
Skills
1.  Cooking
2.  Dual wielding
3.  Butchery
4.  Climbing
5.  Improvised weapons
6.  Jumping
7.  Axes
8.  Drinking
9.  Resistant to pain
10.  Warshouts
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 06, 2014, 03:30:04 am »

You can have 1 more item, Sarrak.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 06, 2014, 09:12:45 am »

I just realised that i have an economic skill that i can use to "support" every one of you guys.

Sarrak has butchery and cooking which i can support with trapping.
Kj has the same, but also has crafting which i guess i can support with either mining or trapping.
Lyeos has potion and poison making which i can support by trapping alchemically useful critters.
Zalkoz has weapon crafting which i can support with mining, blacksmithing and engineering depending on item complexity.
Hugo has costuming, pyrotechnics and stage construction which can all be supported by mining and either blacksmithing or engineering.
Pewds is just a gold mine for me, i can use all four of my economic skills to support her smithing and animal training.
And finally elves, i could support his blacksmithing with mining and possibly his fishing with engineering or my own blacksmithing.

If i dont get rich in this game im doing something very, very wrong.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 06, 2014, 10:28:11 am »

The first new episode of SAO is up.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 06, 2014, 11:10:48 am »

Name: Owen Stills
Race: Lesser demon
Class: Gladiator
Username: KillSteelz
Appearance: A kid in a wheelchair. He looks fairly average with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and a weak jaw. His arms are very muscular.
Appearence (in game): An 8 foot tall person with gray skin. Its anatomy just seems wrong. The arms have too many joints, the ribs jut out at odd angles, the neck seems twisted, it has no navel or genitalia. It's face is hidden beneath a mask.
Biography: [oops. Will write later]
Starting inventory:
Sword-breaker dagger
3-headed spiked flail
Featureless iron mask
Stats:
Str:15
Spd:15
Dex:20
Con:0
Lck:0
Skills:
Poison crafting
Throwing weapons
Chain weapons
Dual wielding
Dodging
Parrying
Intimidation
Disarming
Unpredictable attacks
Climbing
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:09:51 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 06, 2014, 11:12:58 am »

I should of changed my class, it's more like a mixture of paladin, range and blade dancer.

Oh one thing I forgot to add earlier when you asked what I'd discussed.
The more specific the skill the more effective it is in crafting terms. So to use myself and unholy as an example blacksmithing for instance covers a wider variety of stuff but you need a far higher level in it to create high tier stuff then I do because I took weapon smithing and armor smithing specifically.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:23:50 am by PewdsRocks »
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 06, 2014, 11:47:15 am »

Uhh...
Chaotic Attacks?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 06, 2014, 11:51:30 am »

Uhh...
Chaotic Attacks?
Unpredictable, difficult to block attacks
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2014, 11:57:50 am »

Oh! That could qualify as a skill then. Might want to specify which weapon it's for.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2014, 12:02:57 pm »

Can I get a link to the character sheet? I just got back after bing gone a week...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2014, 12:04:18 pm »

SAO is quite literally the anime version of the title up there. And the character poisons the main protagonist and some other dude and stabs them repeatedly. And I guess I am just speakin without thinking :u
You're talking 'bout Kuradeel, right? Disliked the bastard. It was implied he intended to do various... impleasantries to Asuna, and considering how she reacted when he gave the stereotypical 'I'll never do it again!' villain speech, that is to say, spare him, he might have succeeded.
Anyway, character sheet;
Name:____________________                              Age:______________
Gender:___________________                              Race:___________________
Class:__________________                                  Username:_______________
Appearance:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appearance (in-game):___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Biography:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting Inventory: 3 items
Stats
STR:
SPD:
DEX:
CON:
LCK:
Skills
50 points.
Here you go, Cado.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 89