Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57170 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #1185 on: July 07, 2014, 07:43:18 pm »

Oh dear. I have the stoner character...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 07, 2014, 07:48:35 pm »

Oh dear. I have the stoner character...

"Hey, you looking to sample? I got that magi root at 5 gold for a roll man."
"or if you hate someone, i can sell you my poison shrooms. Have the sucker eat'em and they out. Permanently. heard me bro man?"

sorry i just can't take this forum seriously sometimes. Right now it's one of those times.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 07, 2014, 07:54:19 pm »

I think i may try buffing my CON a bit more.

Hey blitz any chance of a stat rundown?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 07, 2014, 08:12:40 pm »

Name: Jacob Perez
Appearance: A scrawny Hispanic fellow. He usually kept his hair shaved military style. Prone to wear suits whenever possible so that he can look "snazzy".
Biography: Jacob was the second off-spring of immigrant parents that would later divorce. Money was always an issue and stopped him from going to many school actives or joining clubs for his parents stinginess with money. Always saving for the next bill and being layed off by employers looking to cut back in the recession. At school he was picked on for only wearing borrowed school uniform parts that his teacher Mr. Sampson gave him. Targeted by bullies and feeling isolated, Jacob would find a role model in Mr. Sampson the economy teacher. After High school Jacob would take the path of an economist for his admiration of his mentors and because of his belief in that money would be the only way to happiness. What started as a regular high school graduate in the work force case would turn into a national icon of the american dream. The kind where rags to riches was seen. Jacob used his minimum wage to buy stocks at the right time, investment into small business, and at one point owning a private strip club where he and his associates "relaxed". In only 4 years he would become the Vice President (an the youngest one at that) of his cities Business council, putting him in the role of a lobbying and campaigning for interest of himself as well as his partners.

However, tragedy stuck the Young man when he heard 2 month's to his fathers birthday that his father, Jorge Perez, was dead. Jacob at first told himself "why care?" but the answer, whatever it was, came and it came hard down on him. He asked his family why he was never notified and they responded by telling him that while he was out on business trips or relaxing at his clubs, that he never bothered about his family. His father ordered those around him to never tell of his death nor the funeral that he was barred from.

He later resigned his position from the Council of Honorable Business and sold his assets. Many felt that after the shocking news that depression had made him lose his touch, not being able to concentrate on things or even just not caring about himself anymore. Only recently has his depression been under control and he looks to enjoy himself at the latest MMORPG, only to find that he's got brand new problems to contend with.

Race: Human
Username: Inc. dggerz
Class: Assassin ((Rogue w.e his assassin creedish))

Items: Double unreflectible daggers, Light Leather Armor, and a Dark Blue Cloak.

STR: 20
CON:5
Luck: 5
Spd: 20

Skills:

Daggers.
Dual Wield.
Poison Making.
Detection.
Herbalist
Parkour/Athletics.
Economic Analyzer.
Stealth. ( Silent run except it covers more then just running. )
Duelist

and my final skill:

Tenketsu.

Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenketsu

Yes my character is pretty ninja but if he is paralyzed or forced into a corner than the low constitution and no defense would spell end. He's more of a one shot one kill than run away kind of dude. Whenever he is in combat though i hope is evading/distance skills via speed are used religiously. Hence why i got athleticism so that he can keep it up for pro-longed duration.

Also yes i know there's not "Chakra" or "chi" per se in real life or in this game possibly BUT pressure points do exist. That's what he aims for..when possible. Plus if your a Knight with heavy armor than that skill is pretty useless.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 07, 2014, 08:14:48 pm »

Except if your a knight in heavy armor and you try to hit a pressure point with a finger your going to snap your finger and he's going to laugh then punch you in the face.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 07, 2014, 08:30:25 pm »

Except if your a knight in heavy armor and you try to hit a pressure point with a finger your going to snap your finger and he's going to laugh then punch you in the face.

Good, now there's ABSOLUTELY no way people can call it OP. I like to put limits on my own skills just to get through this little process as quick as possible.

Also pewd i said that.

"Plus if your a Knight with heavy armor than that skill is pretty useless."

Very last sentence.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 07, 2014, 08:35:05 pm »

With an open hand and a sideways motion, whilst holding your collar, and repeating until you die.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 07, 2014, 08:40:52 pm »

With an open hand and a sideways motion, whilst holding your collar, and repeating until you die.

Awesome bro, we've just covered that 3 times. Look at you paying attention.

Heck now that i'm "no threat" to you guys will it make my sheet that much easier to accept? That'd make the game start faster woudn't it? Good stuff happens when you make whiners feel secure.

EDIT: sorry  :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:47:02 pm by 3man75 »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 07, 2014, 08:42:12 pm »

Heeeeeeyyyyy! Keep your posts nice guys. Play nice.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 07, 2014, 08:42:41 pm »

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 07, 2014, 08:42:59 pm »

Yeah, what Cado said.
The new version of DF is out.
I'm busy pelting things with rocks from the top of a tree.
Hahahahah!
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 07, 2014, 08:52:14 pm »

My computer is so fucked it wont even let me open DF ;-;
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 08, 2014, 01:45:43 am »

So...
Rundown of all the questions?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 08, 2014, 02:24:44 am »

So...
Rundown of all the questions?
"What does herbalism cover?"
"Can I build an ivory tower?"
"Can my character sell drugs in the game?"

I think that's it.
Take a closer look at this text!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:23 am »

What does each stat directly affect.

And can i safely drop dexterity without affecting my ability to strike or block enemies.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 89