Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Goals for the fortress:

Embrace the name, full power to the cheese industry, maybe we can hire Misty from the littlest cheese maker.
- 4 (80%)
Other: post comment of other ideas.
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: DF - by committee: Welcome to Stenchhammer[Y3] - Fort goals  (Read 6992 times)

snackfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • biddyfox.com

Weird. I have a Mac, maybe that has something to do with it. I'll try it on a PC.

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its a possibility, let me know snack.

than402

• Bay Watcher
  • DF2014:we all knew it was inevitable
    • View Profile

yes,that's most probably the reason.there are different versions for mac and pc,so files from one version maybe are not compatible with the other.

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok,i started it.Hyphont is now the king...i'm gonna have a tiny trouble with the accomodations...

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOL king?

how did that work out?  No liason, no contribution, no wear near the population numbers last i checked... wait... i'm king... fuck, i demand a room to isolate me from the foul elfs! And combat training! Train me up in hammer!

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

King,yes.And a really annoying one,but at least you crafted a schist statue of Crazyduck,so you're forgiven.I'm currently doing my best to provide accomodations so that no one gets unhappy,but i also have a zombie elf and i'm afraid to go near,because it will kick our tiny military's asses.I also have serious problems with the aquifiers,and because we're stuck in a permanent siege,there are no migrants and no caravan.

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh dear, i'm hoping that bridge and top side fortifications are helping hold that off.  I ran into the same issue with aquifers thats why i was only down as far as the second Z layer, did find some stone tho.  Metal may become more of an issue.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. I have a Mac as well, so hopefully it works.

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We are safe from a frontal assault,but we must kill it,or else we'll slowly die.

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think i had enough metal/ made enough armor for 5 suits of brass armor.(breastplate, mail shirt, greaves, gauntlets, high boots, helm and maybe wooden shield).  What numbers are we facing?

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One.Good news:i killed it

Bad news:I...kinda flooded the new bedrooms,and the planned cemetary.Sorry...

Oh,and your dude keeps demanding gauntlets.

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who slayed the mighty zombie elf?

Damned aquifers ruin everything... maybe it can be pumped (needs 2-3 pumps) and blocked off from the aquifer?  I'm sure the dormitories will suffice for now, unless our numbers have gotten unexpectedly larger.  I cant wait to see what the fortress has become.

Make bone gauntlets or just melt down the ones you make after the mandate has been met.

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alev did

Well,the lower levels can be redefined as our new aquarium.I will connect our bedrooms with stairs,i put a hatch cover and now hope to relocate the bedrooms and the cemetary somewhere else.

We don't have any bone,and now the zombies have returned with a vengeance!

Zephyrous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOL noooes!  prehaps more archers are in order, i do not know how the 2 i had assigned are doing.  How many Zombies this time?  Are they elf zombies here to eat your king?

than402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3 humans and a dwarven necromancer

if my king stopped making random based mandates like scepters and drums and ones that need metal,i would be very happy! :)

Oh,and the syndrome...totally affecting the necromancer!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:36:26 pm by than402 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8