Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: ☼Lovewhirls☼ - Succubus fort  (Read 29984 times)

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Lovewhirls☼ - Succubus fort
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 04:42:00 am »

Thank you.

As for the Enforcer being killed by a gnome... You have to give the gnome credit, considering she used a spanner and managed to land a head shot with it. That takes dedication.
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 03:20:08 pm »

[DELETED]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 05:08:48 am by Boltgun »

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:42 am »

Meet the Apothecary.

Many of my kin don't seem to understand why I would take the time and effort to study and become an Apothecary instead of spending my education doing what they did; Going to parties, getting shit faced on drugs or alcohol and having some fun with just about anything that moved (And a lot of stuff that didn't). Not surprising that they don't understand due to the fact that their brains get so little of the blood that is pumping through their veins.

I became an Apothecary for a number of reasons. As the one that is called upon to deal with injuries and illness, I am in a very influential position. My control and knowledge of various drugs and how they interact with each other once ingested means that I am almost always ensured an invitation to whatever party is being thrown at any given time; The right combinations can bring on the purest of bliss or the most horrific of pains that a whip is simply unable to match.

Not to mention the freedom I get while inspecting a patient for injuries to ensure that everything is in working. The nine females to one male ratio really pays off here and I have yet to encounter a patient who complained about my check ups just yet.

So why am I an Apothecary? Because a mans got to compete with the Tentacle monsters somehow.

-Senshuken, Apothecary of Lovewhirls.
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2014, 08:00:29 am »

[DELETED]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 05:08:52 am by Boltgun »

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2014, 09:26:42 am »

So are we under siege by dwarfs, gnomes or other?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2014, 09:39:03 am »

Humans.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2014, 10:44:12 am »

So other than...

Good. We could use some taller slaves. The dwarfs can't reach the stuff on the top shelf.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2014, 01:13:16 pm »

Posting to watch. Except I'm pretty sure you don't need to do that, but w/e~

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2014, 04:17:37 pm »

So other than...

Good. We could use some taller slaves. The dwarfs can't reach the stuff on the top shelf.

They are also macemans, time to smelt some galena.  8)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2014, 01:33:16 pm »

[DELETED]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 05:08:58 am by Boltgun »

Uristides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 06:13:10 am »

I like this. The dwarf whose first reaction upon the prospect of being captured by succubuses was making an oath of celibacy made me laugh a lot.

PTW.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2014, 12:45:19 am »

All those old masons sure were suicidal. someone has to take charge of the building effort around this place, lest our entire workforce ends up sleeping with the tentacle-wielding-multimouth fishes at the bottom of the river. I henceforth volunteer for the succubification.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2014, 04:11:40 pm »

One heck of a fort you have going here. Really exciting read. Too bad I didnt read and comment earlier, cause if possible, I'd like to be Succubied, but as a Kobold/Imp! Named Lil' Chaos. :D

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2014, 04:55:10 pm »

in my fort i have lord of pain `-` should i keep him or put a girl in the place?

and how i train the lord of pain?

94dima94

• Bay Watcher
  • For !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 05:19:29 pm »

PTW, I'm learning a lot about this race, thanks.  :) Is the fort still active?
The worst enemy you'll ever meet is the little voice that says Hey, this would be a cool/awesome/funny thing to do!/I wonder what happens if...
"Rock needs a nerf! Paper is just fine, IMO." - The Scissors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6