Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!  (Read 9441 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2014, 06:58:53 pm »

Hm. Lilian is probably gonna do hygiene related things now, then she is likely going to head outside.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 07:00:59 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2014, 07:02:57 pm »

Hm. Lilian is probably gonna do hygiene related things now, then she is likely going to head outside.

I knew Lillian was a girl, but I just wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing it up.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2014, 07:03:31 pm »

Lift the barricade and drag my ass outside. And stop with the tired comments, I'm Old. I get it.

On another note, what are my benefits for being so ludicrously overaged?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 07:09:25 pm by Dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 07:07:33 pm »

Go to wherever the loud tv is and say hi to that person.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2014, 07:08:38 pm »

List the barricade and drag my ass outside. And stop with the tired comments, I'm Old. I get it.

On another note, what are my benefits for being so ludicrously overaged?

You'd know more than others. There are hidden statistical bonuses that I keep hidden.

blazing glory

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2014, 07:22:03 pm »

Just so you know,that isn't how you really deal with bleeding in the mouth.

Go outside,look for plague victims.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2014, 07:47:40 pm »

Head out into the street while looking around for anything of value.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2014, 08:04:40 pm »

Right, put some pebbles in one of my pockets. Put the rest in the bag, except for about five or so. Use my magic to make these pebbles spin in a circle, to practice moving them while doing other things. Turn the TV off, grab my supply bag, and head outside. Be careful of any stairs.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

GMArian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2014, 12:17:27 am »

Meditate if it's quiet enough. If I find myself losing focus, attempt to access the memories of others.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2014, 01:57:37 pm »

•••
< 3 >
Lilian decides she better start washing up and heads to the bathroom. She finds it in the hallway leading to her bedroom. She takes off her clothing, heads in the shower, and starts cleaning up. After minutes, she walks out. She looks for some clothing, but remembers that she hasn't found anything...maybe she should go find some clothing.
•••
< 4 >
Divi dei forces the barricade to move. It does so, and slowly moves towards the door, the door opens by itself. Divi dei is outside when he notices the huge ripple shrinks. It gets so small, and then it disappears. After moments, it comes through...a wave of green skinned humanoid objects slowly appear out of nowhere...this can't be good.
•••
< 5 >
Mark hears the vibration of the loud TV and decides to focus in on it. He closes his eyes and allows his echolocation to do it's work. Outside, Mark opens his eyes to see the green-skinned humanoids, he notices Divi dei already outside and looking. He shrugs it off and continues to walk towards the apartments, getting a closer look at the figures. They wear leather armor and carry clubs. In the back, there seem to be other types of, what he would infer, goblins. Mark decides to start running inside the apartment and heads up the stairs, and into the room with the TV. He knocks on the door and Jason opens it. They greet each other.
•••
< 2 >
Starn looks out the window and sees the goblins. He decides it's not a right time to go outside.
•••
< 3 >
Crimson walks outside and stares at the goblin army, waiting to see what they are going to do.
•••
< 4 >
Jason quickly tells Mark to sit and he does so, sitting on the couch. Jason puts five pebbles in his pocket, they're light. He takes another five in his bag, while keeping another five. He focuses on the pebbles and forces them to move around him, as if they're protecting him. He grabs the TV remote and closes it, Mark gets a bit mad because he was watching the news, but Jason tells him that they should start moving. Jason and Mark head downstairs and out the door, into the outside. They notice Divi dei outside, still staring at the goblins.
•••
< 6 >
Arian decides it's time to start meditating and isolates himself from reality. He sits down and closes his eyes. He focuses on this world, aiming to find out where he is...but he feels something. Something's tugging at his mind! Arian quickly loses control of his mind and the force enters his thoughts. Arian sees visions of goblins at wars, Casters using spells, war. He quickly leaves his state and rests...what did he just see.
•••
The goblin army doesn't move, but their numbers are in the mid-twenties...

Spoiler: Mark Zweihander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crimson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Starn Gundar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Divi dei (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jason Caldwell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilian Klein (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2014, 01:59:55 pm »

Well, search, but if Lillian doesn't find anything, I guess she's gonna be wearing the clothes from earlier... And then head outside.
Take a closer look at this text!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2014, 02:42:18 pm »

Conjure multiple small barriers of wind and manipulate them to create a contained and fierce sandstorm. Move it to the midst the goblins.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2014, 02:49:47 pm »

((Silly question, but does my Aura count as being surrounded by natural materials?  :P ))

"Goblins? What are they doing here?"

Get the pebbles from my pocket and add them to my Aura.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2014, 02:51:41 pm »

Listen if the goblins are saying anything, and grab a makeshift weapon.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2014, 03:11:23 pm »

Conjure multiple small barriers of wind and manipulate them to create a contained and fierce sandstorm. Move it to the midst the goblins.

Sorry, you can't do that. I've been lenient with that little flying carpet that led you outside, but I'm going to have to start disallowing actions that are out of range. With Boundary Magic, you'll only be able to make, well, a boundary. With physical materials, of course. You wouldn't be able to manipulate wind or anything that you can't physically touch. I might allow water, but that's for later use. Please make another action.

((Silly question, but does my Aura count as being surrounded by natural materials?  :P )

Not necessarily.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10