Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1250130 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 193 The great escapes
« Reply #6315 on: October 06, 2016, 10:08:59 pm »

Is Illium dead?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6316 on: October 07, 2016, 08:08:16 am »

((A glorious death indeed! That was actually quite intense; thanks for making the fight interesting, Sarrak. Though I wish you'd postponed it for a couple of turns...I was just about to start tearing open a rift to the chaos plane within that ring. A few turns in, and I might have had a power channel set up to give Xom access to his chaos elemental form on demand.

Now, to whoever obtains the Lotus: remember that it's an artifact that was sealed inside a pyramid hidden in the desert for who knows how long. Only two notes detailing its nature and function were ever discovered by Xom, and they were both destroyed immediately after being read. The existence, let alone the location, of its activation keys was also a well-kept secret. I expect everyone to act IC and treat it as a curious bronze cube of unknown purpose until it gets identified by a knowledgeable source.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: October 07, 2016, 08:31:27 am »

((Want some affinity ideas for your next character?))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: October 07, 2016, 09:17:18 am »

((Want some affinity ideas for your next character?))

((I already had a couple of my own, but sure, why not?))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: October 07, 2016, 12:06:07 pm »

((Strange affinities first.

After all, Curse, Transform, Grip, Portal.))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: October 07, 2016, 01:13:21 pm »

((A glorious death indeed! That was actually quite intense; thanks for making the fight interesting, Sarrak. Though I wish you'd postponed it for a couple of turns...I was just about to start tearing open a rift to the chaos plane within that ring. A few turns in, and I might have had a power channel set up to give Xom access to his chaos elemental form on demand.))
((My pleasure. Luck was not on your side from the very start, though. Beginning with Kahel wandering to your position and continuing with you rolling badly for anything bar END. Better luck next time, maybe I'll follow in a few turns.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: October 07, 2016, 04:42:16 pm »

((Ah, but now those calming flovery thingies aren't in my inventory anymore. Or did I not actually gather them?))

Confirm I got those calming herbs, wear my gas mask, meditate a bit by making two essences and activate my white flowers if they still are there. Scratch that. Instead modify my seeds so they grow fast in soft and succulent human flesh. 2 +1/+1.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:56:39 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: October 08, 2016, 05:23:39 am »

3 essences for now but be prepared to stop essence making should the tree situation looks like it's going to go badly.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: October 09, 2016, 04:42:17 am »

Jumping back into the frying pan:

Spoiler: new character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:48:25 pm by Prismatic »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: October 09, 2016, 09:12:47 am »

((Nice backstory))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: October 09, 2016, 10:27:06 am »

What...
The...
CRAP!!!
I mean, what in the nine hells has been going on here!? I've been gone for five minutes! I mean, that's a lot of time for a wizard, but seriously! How long has that been up!? That tree must have taken at LEAST that much time worth of preparation to create! And... Is that... IS THERE A GATEWAY TO THE ELEMENTAL PLANE OF FUCKING FIRE IN THAT TREE??? Oh for the- Of course! Why not! Why would I EVER doubt that there would be at least ONE competent fire mage on this rock! *sigh* Y'know, considering that I had encountered attempted murder, the apocalypse, a trans-dimensional portal into icy waters, a huge boulder of eternity, and the biggest futtbucking beholder I have ever seen, I kinda thought my visit would be a bit more consistent in its excitement! But now look! I've only got one kill and an assist under my belt, as well as a scant few creations which were only barely successful! Gah... I hope Skelliborn gets back soon. I'm itching to get into some !!science.!! Heya, Surg. How's the leg?

Rant. Three essences.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:46:42 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: October 09, 2016, 10:47:46 am »

Three essences.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: October 09, 2016, 12:56:55 pm »

((Action mildly edited.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: October 09, 2016, 12:58:09 pm »

Sorry gents, my bad time management caught up with me. Turn 194 comes tomorow.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: October 09, 2016, 02:35:35 pm »

((Whew. Same with me, so I get some time to post an action!))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 506