Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1245899 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 171 Explosive Finalle
« Reply #5565 on: July 18, 2016, 06:58:23 pm »

"mmmmmm...."

check if the room has been used. if it looks vacant, claim it for myself. and start covering the walls with metal.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5566 on: July 18, 2016, 07:09:03 pm »

Approach the brighter hallway, and examine the group of skeletons.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5567 on: July 18, 2016, 07:34:34 pm »

Chorkinaan blinked the blurs out of his eyes, and waited for his head to stop spinning. Finally, groaning in pain, he looked to the cluster of fellow wizards who had survived the blast, and waved with the arm which still had feeling besides intense pain.

Oooooooaaah... Hi, everyone! ...I made it! ...I'm not okay. I have, like, one good limb. ...I think I'm mutating, a little bit. I saved the loot! ...Most of it, anyway. ...I hope you all made it out better than me. ...I'm gonna start patching myself up in a moment! ...owww

I should be out of essences, and living limb/joint replacements are not to be trifled with, so send my magic through my body to feel for where the bones are broken, then create three essences. Watch any mutations which occur, and watch them closely. Also, ascertain where the remaining half of eternity is in comparison to me.

((It's comic sans because I'm in pain and my voice is wavering a little.))

Thank the gods, my bandage is still in place.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:26:13 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5568 on: July 18, 2016, 07:50:04 pm »

"My waspen friends, the time has come to heed your ruler's bidding."

Call all wasps in the nearby vicinity to me, to await further instruction.

Use all essences in the spell and lesser blood power.

Create 2 essence after the spell.

((Im new to this, so please tell me if I make any mistakes with spells/rules))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:52:55 pm by vishdafish »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5569 on: July 18, 2016, 08:56:39 pm »

Form 2 more essences and leave the tower, going northwest.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5570 on: July 19, 2016, 02:35:41 am »

"As they say, art is an explosion. And James created quite a good one."

Turning attention back to his sparking fingers, Kahel thought of the possible uses for a moment - right before remembering his current state. Surely, raw magic gained from octarine, would make possible a healing spell!

Generic healing spell. Two essences if successful, try to mitigate damage if not.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5571 on: July 19, 2016, 04:43:25 am »

4 more essences before I dare to do anything about that accumulated power.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5572 on: July 19, 2016, 06:28:42 am »

Oh my g-d! Oh my [insert bad language here]! It all blew up. Everything blew up!

Still at least everyone survived.
(Quickly does head-count)

Wait a minute. Where's Dest Eternal? Did he... I'm so sorry Eternal. I couldn't prevent your death. I will make sure to make a proper grave for you when all is said and done.

To start, divide Eterna's shards among the remaining members of Toam.

Next up we should deal with the elephant in the room, dividing the eternity. At this point everyone here has played an important role in taking down the Bigholder and protecting each other from harm. Therefore I think that we should divide the Eternity equally among everyone present.
Divide the Eternity equally among everyone here.
Last of all I would like to invite all those who are not currently part of Toam to Toam.

Also make 3 essences.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:16:03 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: July 19, 2016, 07:47:06 am »

((What is toam?))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 170 Morality roulette
« Reply #5574 on: July 19, 2016, 10:08:37 am »

Name:Surg
Affinity:PM'd later.
Description:What can you see?
Stats:
STR= 0
DEX= 1
SPD= 1
END= 1
POT= 5
First action: Make essences until one collapse.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

{Sorry, missed you yesterday}

From the portal entered yet another mage, one known as Surg. Not a particularly awe inspiring name, but wizards that had reached such levels of power did not really need to care about what people thought of them. All wizards considered themselves above the concerns of lesser(non-wizards) mortals, but only he was truly so. As he entered, waves rippled across the land around him as magic flowed away. The ripples sent many tiny creatures scurrying off, even startling a rare fiery goliath beetle.

((What is toam?))

T.O.A.M is a sort of alliance/street gang of wizards. They sometimes work together, and some of them place more importance on clubhouse memebership than others.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:25:51 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5575 on: July 19, 2016, 10:30:39 am »

Hmmm, dont think I will be joining T.O.A.M anytime soon. ((On a side note, if anyone is willing to craft/summon and enchant a bow for me, I will be willing to pay a handsome price.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:35:25 am by vishdafish »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5576 on: July 19, 2016, 10:32:52 am »

I'd like to join TOAM! If I gather correctly, it's a sort of Wizards' guild which professor Jiksap, whom I've been looking forward to working with, is also a member of. ...I'll talk more when I can walk.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 171 BEHOLD MISTA J.
« Reply #5577 on: July 19, 2016, 11:11:07 am »

Act Two. Scene Six. In which Mista J. gets rather irritated.

((...)) "..."

Mista J. realized a simple fact: He wasn't a fighter by nature, he was an artist. So how was he supposed to win in a fight when he couldn't even use his magic(bloody silencing). No, he had no hope of winning. Better to "run away, live for another day!"

Mista J. attempted to find his way out of the castle deathtrap. If he finds a way out, he takes it immediately.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5578 on: July 19, 2016, 11:34:37 am »

Hmmm, dont think I will be joining T.O.A.M anytime soon. ((On a side note, if anyone is willing to craft/summon and enchant a bow for me, I will be willing to pay a handsome price.))

((I could, although I'm a little busy right now. Any particular enchantment and/or payment you're thinking of?))

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5579 on: July 19, 2016, 11:57:38 am »

((Homing is necessary. An enchantment that adds power to any arrows fired would be good but not necessary. If you manage to do both, I will pay more. In terms of payment, would you accept shards? You can name a price. I can also pay you with other things, like summoning a giant wasp mount which you can ride on or something. If the bow has any other special properties, like skill/stat enhancements when used, I will also pay more.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:59:43 am by vishdafish »
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 506