Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1246032 times)

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 157 Bombastic Boss Battle Begins
« Reply #5160 on: May 01, 2016, 01:09:34 am »

((Well. Godsdamn.))
Evasive manuvers!
Invert the probability of the bigholder's sudden and immediate death. Use my one essence.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: May 01, 2016, 10:01:10 am »

"We got a problem here..."

Try to convert the cyan eye to electricity. Use 1 +1POT and 1 +1CMP essence(s?).
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:30:41 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: May 01, 2016, 01:58:59 pm »

"We got a problem here..."

Run away.

I assure you that everything is under control. But just in case I'm wrong, if I die I'd like to nominate Gambler to be the next guild master. He tends to make the sanest decisions most of the time.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: May 01, 2016, 01:59:29 pm »

I've got some bad news folks. This week is a bit test intensive for me, which means that I won't be able to get a turn out before tuesday, and possibly not even then.

Sorry about that.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: May 01, 2016, 02:43:42 pm »

I've got some bad news folks. This week is a bit test intensive for me, which means that I won't be able to get a turn out before tuesday, and possibly not even then.

Sorry about that.
((Don't worry 'bout it! You have a life; I'm ok with that. Heck, I respect that! Take yer time, DG; it's the long-hiatused updates that are the best. That applies to a lot of things, really.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: May 01, 2016, 03:59:13 pm »

((I have an idea for a character I might run if I don't survive this turn))
Spoiler: Skeliborn the 3rd (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:05:21 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: May 02, 2016, 03:17:39 am »

((Think about ink as i can die... :P

Anyway, where is the Golden Throne of Gold Affinity? I want to change the turn so please don't update soon))
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: May 02, 2016, 03:43:27 am »

Anyway, where is the Golden Throne of Gold Affinity? I want to change the turn so please don't update soon))

((It's close enough for you to reach it in a few seconds, but you are curently being dragged away from it by Gambler.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: May 02, 2016, 06:27:55 am »

((It's close enough for you to reach it in a few seconds, but you are curently being dragged away from it by Gambler.))
((Okay then))
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: May 02, 2016, 11:20:02 am »

"This is where we plant it."

Hand Grundar a shovel made from the omnicube and ask him to start digging.

Wait a while and if no one comes to object then begin the ritual to summon the tree here.
Sacrifices: Enchanted leaf megaphone, monomolecular wooden spear, and three acorns.
First turn use 5/5 of essences and 1/1 blood magic.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: May 02, 2016, 06:09:20 pm »

Have my birds attack that other guy in the hills(think it's illium) while I stay in the air nearby
((Yep, that's Ilium. You've chosen to go after the most isolated, peaceful and paranoid mage on the island. He probably won't appreciate it.))

Continue PM stuff.
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: May 02, 2016, 08:05:44 pm »

It seems that Bob managed to summon something alive among dead things. He can probably handle it, though; such things tend to end up as allies anyway. Presuming it can fit through the doors, which the oddly placed thought text seemed to reference. And here I am providing a reference to other character's thought text inside my thought text! This is so totally meta!

Also, shouldn't that creature be forgetting what it's doing about now? The auras ARE back up, aren't they?

Continue that ritual!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: May 02, 2016, 08:10:33 pm »

((The mindwipe field needs to be repaired. Forcfields are up, though.))

Trewque

• Bay Watcher
  • Revan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:49 am »

Have castle send me to its largest room. Use 3 + Potency paleomage essences to make it an adult and obedient to me.

(Note: Do I still have my juvenile Utahraptor and adult Deinonychus with me? I see them on my charsheet, but I haven't done anything with them in a long time.)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: May 05, 2016, 05:41:29 pm »

Sorry about that.
Spoiler: Pre-test Playlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:37:55 am by star2wars3 »
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 506