Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1251971 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 138 Falcon hunting and flight
« Reply #4410 on: January 26, 2016, 07:03:50 pm »

((DG: It appears my action was misread. I am using the tank I just emptied as an air tank, not the ruined barrel. Also, as my portable tank already automatically compresses/decompresses its contents, an air compressor shouldn't be necessary.))

((That makes so much more sense, I have no idea why I thought otherwise. However, you still rolled a three, so the pump part of the tank is now busted.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: January 26, 2016, 08:11:24 pm »

Finish off the demon Mage,falcon and velociraptors will help
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: January 26, 2016, 08:35:00 pm »

Enchant the swiss army knife with healing. Safety knife!  Use a couple essences. Make note that Skeliborn owes me 2 favours now.
Casually stab my hand to make sure it works.
Make 3 healing essences.

James nods at The Gambler.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: January 26, 2016, 08:36:44 pm »

Throw up a last ditch wall of hellfire and wait.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:25:23 am by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: January 26, 2016, 09:12:11 pm »

Enchant the swiss army knife with healing. Safety knife!  Use a couple essences. Make note that Skeliborn owes me 2 favours now.
Casually stab my hand to make sure it works.
Make 3 healing essences.

James nods at The Gambler.

((I'll pay you back ASAP/ feel free to PM any requests.))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: January 27, 2016, 01:52:04 am »

What is Shias's opinion on Eldritch Trees? You might have a dual-boss fight on your hands.

((I'm gonna take a guess and say he isn't interested in protecting horrible abberations, but I suppose you never know.))
((Eldritch Trees are fine as long as they stay in their own natural enviroment. But bringing that entire enviroment elsewhere is not nice thing to do.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: January 27, 2016, 02:33:22 pm »

PM

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: January 27, 2016, 02:55:33 pm »

Hmm. Well, the tank was made for liquids and not gasses, after all... which makes even less sense now that I think about it, since gasses are really just depressurized liquids... Okay, here's what I've tried so far: summoning, and tinkering. What haven't I done? Oh, that's right, biological enhancement!! What could possibly go wrong?!

Because living things are really just machines made of organic matter, modify my respiratory system so I can breathe underwater. Preferably without losing the ability to breathe on land. Use a total of +5/+5.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: January 27, 2016, 03:36:14 pm »

((  :o oh no))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: January 27, 2016, 04:05:29 pm »

((  :o oh no))
((Presuming that the "oh no" is in response to my action, I'd like to point out that getting +5/+5 will involve a chaotic essence. If I am mistaken and the "oh no" was not directed towards Jiksap's reveal as having control over all living matter on this duck, I'm pointing that out anyway.))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:08:34 pm by thegamemaster1234 »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: January 27, 2016, 06:16:15 pm »

What is Shias's opinion on Eldritch Trees? You might have a dual-boss fight on your hands.

((I'm gonna take a guess and say he isn't interested in protecting horrible abberations, but I suppose you never know.))
((Eldritch Trees are fine as long as they stay in their own natural enviroment. But bringing that entire enviroment elsewhere is not nice thing to do.))
The question, then, is if this is its natural environment. Do we know what the duck was like before it was set up for this arena-thing?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: January 27, 2016, 07:08:06 pm »

((Actually, the eldritch fields weren't even a part of the original arena. They got here when someone (Jace, I think) decided to feed a portal with five shards and caused it to collapse.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: January 27, 2016, 07:29:04 pm »

((Actually, the eldritch fields weren't even a part of the original arena. They got here when someone (Jace, I think) decided to feed a portal with five shards and caused it to collapse.))
((It didn't collapse, he brought the landscape through the portal. It's inverted.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: January 27, 2016, 08:48:16 pm »

((It didn't collapse, he brought the landscape through the portal. It's inverted.))

((...This makes me wonder whether it's possible to get to the displaced part of the duck via the portal-in-a-tree.))

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: January 28, 2016, 04:42:26 am »

Action Pmed
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 506