Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1246860 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 136 Midnight coffe edition
« Reply #4245 on: January 06, 2016, 03:49:17 pm »

((DG, I noticed that in my turn you listed some of the landmarks in locations that aren't on the map unless the direction was given wrong/ preview of new areas on the map. Which is it?))

((For some reason I keep mixing up north/south and west/east. Fixed.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: January 06, 2016, 04:13:54 pm »

((James could retrieve it nearly effortlessly if he wanted. He isn't just because that might anger the treants.))
Which is why you should hire F.E.C.E.S., which can take the blame and leave few leads (I won't promise no leads from this task, as it might violate my oath) back to you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: January 06, 2016, 04:28:35 pm »

((Sorry. Not interested. James was just trying to give proper burial to an acquaintance because he felt guilty about his death. Hiring an evil organization to steal the corpse isn't something he's going to do. I'm sure the treants turned him into tree food already, which is as good a burial as any.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: January 06, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »

((Sorry. Not interested. James was just trying to give proper burial to an acquaintance because he felt guilty about his death. Hiring an evil organization to steal the corpse isn't something he's going to do. I'm sure the treants turned him into tree food already, which is as good a burial as any.))
We're the Forces of Evil and Chaos' Elite Squad- we're not all evil (although I think most of us are).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: January 06, 2016, 05:25:22 pm »

((Besides- going on a side trip to do something good, of all things, would interfere with our plan- you know the one.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: January 06, 2016, 06:30:09 pm »

((So right now it looks like we have a chance for 2 opposing alliances.))
((Obviously F.E.C.E.S. is a group/guild of evil mages.))

((And as of right now The Expedition is a sort of lose coalition that is here to destroy the eldritch portal/tower/thing.))
((I assume that that counts as good. Which gives me another idea))

((I would like to create a guild of mages to oppose the forces of evil (coughF coughE coughC coughE coughS )))
((At this point I am calling this guild T.O.A.M. (Pronounced like Tome )))
((This stands for The Order of Arcane Magics))
((I would like to specifically invite all current members of the expedition and anyone else who would like to join us))
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:01:06 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: January 06, 2016, 06:32:01 pm »

((Uh oh. Better deal with birdmage fast then.))
((Also, IC you have no idea that F.E.C.E.S exists.))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: January 06, 2016, 06:40:57 pm »

((Oops, I'll edit that to be to fight forces of evil when I get the chance))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: January 06, 2016, 07:13:18 pm »

On the turn that I enter, I will enchant my shirt to give +1CMP when casting kinesis spells.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:19:55 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: January 07, 2016, 12:08:43 am »

((And as of right now The Expedition is a sort of lose coalition that is here to destroy the eldritch portal/tower/thing.))

((I would like to create a guild of mages to oppose the forces of evil (coughF coughE coughC coughE coughS )))
((I would like to specifically invite all current members of the expedition and anyone else who would like to join us))
((A 'good' secret guild to counter an 'evil' secret guild? Sounds like !!fun!! Jiksap's in. He may be crazy, but he prefers the kind of people who wouldn't suddenly fill a room with toxic beer. He also hopes to have backup in case a very suspicious-looking druid decides to jump him.

On that note, I'd like to mention that a machine doesn't necessarily have to be inorganic...

Name suggestions:
Powerful Omniscient Orderly Peons
Chivalrous Revolutionary Arcane Practitioners
Dwarven Underground Nerdy Gurus

:P :P :P))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:18:36 am by thegamemaster1234 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: January 07, 2016, 01:14:53 am »

He also hopes to have backup in case a very suspicious-looking druid decides to jump him.
((Have you done something to offend the druid or the nature? You know, he's an old man and already suffering dementia... Or right, machines.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: January 07, 2016, 09:18:35 am »

((By the way, I have an evil master plan that the rest of F.E.C.E.S doesn't know about. It involves killing you and getting at the thingamabob in your forest. And then [REDACTED].))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: January 07, 2016, 09:31:31 am »

((Sounds good, i will join. Lemme first finish the crown first...))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: January 07, 2016, 11:45:02 am »

((By the way, I have an evil master plan that the rest of F.E.C.E.S doesn't know about. It involves killing you and getting at the thingamabob in your forest. And then [REDACTED].))
((Ok, I'll add you into the list too. Again.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Trewque

• Bay Watcher
  • Revan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: January 07, 2016, 11:53:15 am »

Craft 3 essences. Then find Jiksap and figure out what he is doing.
((You seem to forget that you're right next to me? Might want to change your action.

Also, there's a map for that. Check it next time before insisting you are far away from someone.))

Search the wreckage for anything useful. Maybe an emergency scuba suit?

Two essences.

(Good point. New action below (overrides previous action):)

Craft three essences. Then begin to meditate and try to find out how I can help Jiksap in retrieving the meteorite.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 506