Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1247480 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 124 The first exile
« Reply #3390 on: October 25, 2015, 04:21:19 pm »

And so, kids, the lesson that we get from this is to always be intolerant and make enemies out of potential friends, or else you'll get hit by AoE effects.
((I like your style. Quick question: how did you manage to launch a delayed AoE attack without triggering the memory wipe field? (You could answer via PM.)))
Nah, I didn't do that. I have no (technically very little) idea what is about to happen.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: October 25, 2015, 04:40:11 pm »

i totally knew about all this in advance and thats definitely why I was going far away from the castle
obviously
Unless... What if the AoE's against everyone out of the castle and DreamerGhost is lulling everyone outside into a false sense of security?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: October 25, 2015, 05:46:36 pm »

i totally knew about all this in advance and thats definitely why I was going far away from the castle
obviously
Unless... What if the AoE's against everyone out of the castle and DreamerGhost is lulling everyone outside into a false sense of security?

Fellow wizard controllers, stop giving the gm ideas. Or be positive. Maybe DG is going to give everyone in the tower 10 shards. Or maybe a pony, or a unicorn, or a giant adamantine unicorn mech which quacks to honor the duck which sustains us all.

What I'm saying is, this is gonna be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:48:35 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: October 25, 2015, 05:55:08 pm »

obviously

Fellow wizard controllers, stop giving the gm ideas. Or be positive. Maybe DG is going to give everyone in the tower 10 shards. Or maybe a pony, or a unicorn, or a giant adamantine unicorn mech which quacks to honor the duck which sustains us all.

To be fair, you only lost most of your skin.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: October 25, 2015, 06:05:54 pm »

Or maybe he's trying to trick us and everyone will get hit.
Ever think about that, huh?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: October 25, 2015, 06:14:33 pm »

obviously

((Oh dear.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: October 25, 2015, 06:54:05 pm »

If the Gambler's chair released a molatov coctail that caused James's healing spell to fail. I will murder the chair. Even if I can't physically move I will send the chair to the treants as wood pulp.

((I mean, what else has that much explosive power. Granted, if the chair does that, I doubt the Gambler will oppose its destruction))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: October 25, 2015, 06:57:32 pm »

wait what? whoconspieredagainstushowdidthishappenwhatsgoingon?!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: October 25, 2015, 07:05:32 pm »

wait what? whoconspieredagainstushowdidthishappenwhatsgoingon?!
((Let's go over the possibilities while we wait to see who died.))

Spoiler: Wall of Theory (click to show/hide)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: October 25, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »

((Interesting theories but that's not what is happening, number two is on the right track though.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: October 25, 2015, 07:16:15 pm »

((So many amazing ideas. I love that Dermmonster was the first one. This is so much fun, I can now see why GMs like to throw murder in chunky bits towards players.

The turn is incoming in ~15 mins))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: October 25, 2015, 07:19:16 pm »

((The castle has been described as hellish/evil-looking numberous times, so I'm going to take a guess and say that might be it. I was planning to research it, but I got distracted by other stuff. I'm really sorry if that means I inadvertantly gave someone a doom sentence.))

((Also, hooray for turn. If nothing else, it should entertain me on a long, boring drive.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: October 25, 2015, 07:19:33 pm »

((Can someone explain the Derm thing, or post a link.

Wait did someone else mess with the castle?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: October 25, 2015, 07:29:28 pm »

obviously

Ooh, reanimation material!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: October 25, 2015, 07:29:41 pm »

Theory List 2:
1.Wait a minute. The castle was placed by a VERY high level demon.
Also By The Laws Of Thermodynamics:
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

((Physics May doom us all.))

2. The castle could be itself a demon, possibly a minion of the Very high level demon.
((The castle eats ducks and wants to destroy the world.))
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 506