Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1247654 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 124 The first exile
« Reply #3375 on: October 25, 2015, 10:14:23 am »

Disappointed that the plans were likely not to be carried out after all, Jiksap decided to focus on other matters. He could meet with the necromancer again later.

Ask the God of Machines if there is anything He (It? She??) would like me to do for Him (It? Her??) (quest(s) pm'd please). Then 4 more essences. Also, examine the backpack's charge holding mechanism to see if it can be harnessed for uses other than self-destruction.
Y'know, I bet Hephaestus would be close enough to machines that he could help you.

((You... do realize the machine god is already confirmed to exist?))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: October 25, 2015, 12:14:46 pm »

Disappointed that the plans were likely not to be carried out after all, Jiksap decided to focus on other matters. He could meet with the necromancer again later.

Ask the God of Machines if there is anything He (It? She??) would like me to do for Him (It? Her??) (quest(s) pm'd please). Then 4 more essences. Also, examine the backpack's charge holding mechanism to see if it can be harnessed for uses other than self-destruction.
Y'know, I bet Hephaestus would be close enough to machines that he could help you.

((You... do realize the machine god is already confirmed to exist?))
Oh. Never mind.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: October 25, 2015, 02:37:58 pm »

PM.
Create 3 essences.
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: October 25, 2015, 02:48:51 pm »

Just a quick check, the following are within the council chamber,

NAV/James
Crimson/Crimson
Trewque/Bob T. Baker
Beirus/Jase
Sarrak/Kahel
fillipk/Dwen
endlessblaze/Flare
thegamemaster1234/Jiksap
XXXXYYYY/The Gambler
Whisperling/Viznor
H4zardZ1/Dest Eterna
DAPARROT/Seva
AoshimaMicho/Shias
Atomic Chicken/Ilium Skydepth
star2wars3/Skeliborn
_Shinju_/Nihilum

for a total of 16 people, right?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: October 25, 2015, 02:59:41 pm »

((Oh dear, what happened now?))
(But yeah, I think so.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: October 25, 2015, 03:00:41 pm »

((Me))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: October 25, 2015, 03:06:19 pm »

((Sounds omnious...))

"A council chamber of meditation... Good enough, I suppose."

Four liquids!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: October 25, 2015, 03:13:23 pm »

I, star2wars3/Skelliborn am at the council.

((The fact that you are asking makes me worries but at least that means the turn will be even more awesome than usual))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: October 25, 2015, 03:30:57 pm »

((Any time GM asks for confirmation is sign to GTFO. Which is something I'm already doing, by the way.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: October 25, 2015, 03:32:09 pm »

((Well, dang. We're all going to drown in alcohol/ suddenly discover we have booze instead of blood, aren't we.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: October 25, 2015, 03:43:18 pm »

((Well, dang. We're all going to drown in alcohol/ suddenly discover we have booze instead of blood, aren't we.))

((Instakill probably isn't going to happen. Sudden and extreme danger, though? Very likely.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: October 25, 2015, 03:54:41 pm »

((Hope it ain't instant death. Means I'll have to activate my contingency off the cuff instead of what I had planned.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: October 25, 2015, 04:09:06 pm »

And so, kids, the lesson that we get from this is to always be intolerant and make enemies out of potential friends, or else you'll get hit by AoE effects.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: October 25, 2015, 04:14:54 pm »

And so, kids, the lesson that we get from this is to always be intolerant and make enemies out of potential friends, or else you'll get hit by AoE effects.
((I like your style. Quick question: how did you manage to launch a delayed AoE attack without triggering the memory wipe field? (You could answer via PM.)))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: October 25, 2015, 04:16:29 pm »

((Jase got rid of the mind wipe field and who said anything about delayed blast AOE))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:25:40 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 506