Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1253256 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 86 My spell is the one that will pierce the heavens
« Reply #1845 on: May 30, 2015, 07:45:15 am »

((Well that's nice. Of course, sometimes large bits like The Warrens of Oric the Awesome... yeah. I've read that. That was a pain. This is a manageable 100 pages, thankfully- well, a small bit over a hundred pages.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: May 30, 2015, 10:31:02 am »

((I dare you to try reading all of Einsteinian Roulette.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: May 30, 2015, 10:32:30 am »

ESSANCES AND CONTINUE TO WATCH THE CRAZYNESS UNFOLD.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: May 30, 2015, 10:33:56 am »

((Is reading the entire original Perplexicon good enough? And yeah, I've taken a look at Einsteinian Roulette... someone's going to stab me for this, but I found it boring.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: May 30, 2015, 11:15:51 am »

((Is reading the entire original Perplexicon good enough? And yeah, I've taken a look at Einsteinian Roulette... someone's going to stab me for this, but I found it boring.))
((I once thought abaut joining and exploiting high mortality rates with an onboard gamble. Before leaving for mission, leave all tokens with me. If you survive, you get them all back and one extra. If you die, well, you wont care abaut tokens. But never got around to doing so.))

EDIT: The current poll for the longest time was 2 yes and 4 no. Now it is 5/4. So I guess I will be spoilering rolls.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:55:07 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: May 30, 2015, 04:04:42 pm »

((Meh doesn't necessarily mean yes... I believe it would mean not using my vote on yes or no. But it's your choice.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: May 30, 2015, 04:19:37 pm »

((Will we still be able to know what modifiers are applying to us?))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: May 30, 2015, 04:50:39 pm »

5 "yes" 4 "no" and 3 "meh". That is the reason why I posted abaut it.

It would look like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mage A beats mage B to the punch with a strike to the head. The impact shakes Mages B brains and B goes into coma.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: May 30, 2015, 04:51:43 pm »

((Cripes, but yeah. I understand.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: May 31, 2015, 12:36:25 am »

What's even harder about reading through ER, is that it's split up into multiple threads that each contain casual talk about what is going on in other threads, forcing you to switch back and forth between them to avoid receiving spoilers. I think I made it to the supernova on the dam before giving up.

Someone should make a document that contains the entirety of the ER subforum in order, in one place. I know that is a monumental task, but hey, a guy can dream.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:38:14 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: May 31, 2015, 02:00:11 pm »

The turn shall be delayed until monday, as I have a important math test to write tomorow.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: May 31, 2015, 02:40:18 pm »

What's even harder about reading through ER, is that it's split up into multiple threads that each contain casual talk about what is going on in other threads, forcing you to switch back and forth between them to avoid receiving spoilers. I think I made it to the supernova on the dam before giving up.

Someone should make a document that contains the entirety of the ER subforum in order, in one place. I know that is a monumental task, but hey, a guy can dream.
((*cough* Is this what you are looking for?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: May 31, 2015, 03:15:05 pm »

Dwen heard the explosion and looked, in its direction, and promptly decided to avoid it, what these people need is a proper tavern, too bad there is no wood worker to help me whip the tree shop into shape.

create a solid alcohol sign on the tree shop saying- "New Tavern/Shop, Help Wanted". Also sell alcohol to anyone who wants it, one trinket/essence/minion for an equal value of drinks/alcohol related item, summon an alcohol element to clear all the spikes.

((I'm reading the thread right now and have decided to change my action also, I sent a pm with a question.))

You know what, who cares about a tavern, apparently nothing stays permanent here, and that tree freaks me out.

Take some of my alcohol, control it to cost the treehouse and turn it into methonal((2 spells?)) Use 5 shards to give a 1 camp bonus to both spells and a 1 pot bonus to the second spell. If the answer to the question is yes I will get drunk first
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:50:19 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: May 31, 2015, 06:39:26 pm »

((your going to burn the tree? James will be very angry...............

hey dreamer what's the estimated time turn completion?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: May 31, 2015, 11:00:26 pm »

((*cough* Is this what you are looking for?))
Does that include the ship threads and such too?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 506