Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1253403 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 77 Fails parade
« Reply #1455 on: April 26, 2015, 08:32:06 pm »

((I've got an idea for an AoE that will basically ruin all three of you. With all my shards in and my essences also used I might be able to pull it off.))
((Heh. I want to see you succeeding. Or failing. Badly. The latter is more than just a 'little' possible. You can grant yourself (as of now) +4 CMP max. Considering spell adjustments, you have low chance to succeed while living on. The game/RNG actually favors dying with your enemy.

As for ranking... I think that Jase could be even more dangerous compared to the dragon. So:

Dragon/Jase
Everyone else))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: April 27, 2015, 07:01:39 am »

((Those draconic whispers were very interesting by the way- that dragon is more intelligent than it looks.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: April 27, 2015, 02:44:53 pm »

((Oh how I do love being severely underestimated.))

Jase looks back towards Crimson and Kahel after seeing the Dragon notice Crimson. "Damn it, I warned him about spreading his focus like that." He muttered to himself before looking towards James.

"Hello, James. Good to see you're still alive. Jase moves to shake James' hand before continuing. "You were a healer when we got here, but by the look of that fancy equipment, It would seem you picked up a Summoning affinity at some point. That's good, because that's the kind of help I need. I have a plan to deal with that dragon. Would you be interested in hearing it?" He lowers his voice for the last few sentences, lest anyone overhear.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:57:39 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: April 27, 2015, 02:57:20 pm »

"I would."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: April 27, 2015, 03:23:37 pm »

Prepare a good force-field spell, since I had discovered it on my many experiments into warp phenomena and the abilities of psykers. 

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: April 27, 2015, 03:42:07 pm »

"Excuse me, why is it necessary for the dragon to die? He only wants everybody but me dead, possibly including me. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just like another mage going homicidal or whatnot."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:36 pm »

"Hi Jase, long time no see. What's your plan?
Looks like some of your group needs healing, I'll get working on that."

Heal Kahel completely. He's looking rather battered.
Then 2 summoning essences.

(I hope I can cast multiple spells this turn, cause I'm not fighting, just providing support.))
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:27:09 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: April 27, 2015, 04:28:21 pm »

"I'm sure they would appreciate the healing. As for my plan, it would be be better if we weren't overheard. I'm not sure how good that Dragon's hearing is." Jase responds to James before lowering his voice to a whisper.

((PM conversation okay with you, NAV?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: April 27, 2015, 04:43:59 pm »

((Yep, PMs are okay.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: April 27, 2015, 04:45:36 pm »

"Hm... they're plotting something... I'll have to change my plan..."
Sending Private Message!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: April 27, 2015, 06:27:59 pm »

"I'm sure they would appreciate the healing. As for my plan, it would be be better if we weren't overheard. I'm not sure how good that Dragon's hearing is." Jase responds to James before lowering his voice to a whisper.

((PM conversation okay with you, NAV?))
May I join the operation? I could probably take care of No.

Make two essences.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: April 27, 2015, 06:30:52 pm »

((Our magics are similar. And you might be surprised...))

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: April 28, 2015, 02:39:07 am »

((I guess I can say that I'm not surprised that happened. No explosions though. Just pure chaos.))

"Ahhh... Sorry. Nothing to see here. Move along."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: April 28, 2015, 07:29:55 am »

"OI! You dare try to sneak up on me and the good master?"

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »

"Well, um... Sorry."

Run to Jase's hex.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 506