Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1252931 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 73 Equal divine hate
« Reply #1305 on: April 11, 2015, 01:18:41 am »

Is there a penalty when you roll more than one spell in a turn?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 11, 2015, 01:19:36 am »

Yes. -1 to CMP and POT for each spell you cast.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: April 11, 2015, 01:21:46 am »

So if you cast two spells, will only the second spell have the penalty or will both?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 11, 2015, 01:23:02 am »

Only the second.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 11, 2015, 01:25:16 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:29:34 am by Andres »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 11, 2015, 07:22:51 am »

A concentrated ball of force would make for a very powerful weapon, plus it's something I can't do with acceleration without getting a -1 or two in there. Not only that, but I can also increase the power of my physical/unarmed attacks without the chance of self-damage, unlike with acceleration. Ok, DreamerGhost, you've convinced me. If I can't find a magical affinity that'll make flash-stepping safer for me, I'll get force instead. Either that or I'll play a force character if Azenfar dies.

A little suggestion for you: if you really want to flash step, just get the kido affinity.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: April 11, 2015, 07:34:55 am »

A little suggestion for you: if you really want to flash step, just get the kido affinity.
A shunpo affinity would be better, especially since it translates to "flash step". Actually, can I get that affinity?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 11, 2015, 08:16:49 am »

You can't shoot energy blasts using only shunpo affinity. I feel the kido affinity would be more versatile. But it's your choice.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: April 11, 2015, 08:25:37 am »

I looked up kido on the Bleach wiki and flash step isn't mentioned there.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 11, 2015, 08:27:28 am »

Okay then, go with soul reaper powers affinity. The roleplay possibilities here are endless-think about it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: April 11, 2015, 08:38:03 am »

Hollow powers affinity would be better, I think. I get final forms, giant lasers, Spanish-named techniques, and I get stronger whenever I eat my enemies.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: April 11, 2015, 08:41:40 am »

I don't think James or Jase, either of them, could survive just one ordinary cero. Much less the Cero Obscuras.

Edit:

DreamerGhost, would you mind if I nominate this for the hall of fame? I think it's worth it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:08:49 am by FallacyofUrist »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: April 11, 2015, 10:41:06 am »

*Hall of fame

Don't realy feel for or against it. On one hand, why the heck not, on the other, I saw Einsteinian Roulette and Roll to Magic realy doesn't seem worthy to be in the same place.
Do as you wish, it is decided by votes of those interested anyways.

*Hollow/Shinigami powers

Remember all those mooks that get rekt every time a battle breaks out? You'd hardly be any better than that. If I allowed those. And I won't, since neither are particularly magical, incorporating great physical strenghth/speed. They are not magic enough is what I'm saying.

*Mechs and starting abilities

All mages start with general knowledge of all universes. But no technical knowledge. So you know how to play alien trombone, but not play it well or how it works. Yeah, summoning can be rather OP. Then again, NAV has been unabusively powergaming, and he's not terminator with a dragonmancer. What i'm saying is, you people should powergame more. Seriously, Whaz and Worm lie (mostly) unlooted. I roll every tick to see is something horibly wrong happens via some random animmal trying to eat those shards.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: April 11, 2015, 11:11:29 am »

Y'know what? I'm gonna go loot the worm. Changed my action.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: April 11, 2015, 11:15:13 am »

"No answer, huh? Fine."

Pray god of healing to heal me a bit.
Run away from the iron man. Towards Kahel.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 506